Mechabol... Running my first cycle and need your help!!

MD92

Awards
Hi, just started running my first cycle last tuesday. As it is my first one i have lots of questions and i have done a lot of research but now im just looking for peoples advice and opinions and whatever else you think is relevant. Ive been lifting for 3 years seriously now and I am 175lbs.
This is what im running:

Mechabol 25/50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs 4 with breakfast, 4 before bed

PCT:
Pharma Freak Test Freak and Anabolic Freak
Erase Pro

what do you think of the cycle dose?
and for the pct should i start the pharma freak stack the day after my cycle finishes?
then erase pro 2 weeks after that? i seen some people say that this is the best way to run the erase pro?

It isnt a very big stack but for my first cycle im thinking it would work?

thanks for the help

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25 is way to low bud. Start at 75. Also I don't see a serm

MD92

Awards
nice, i'll bump it up to 75 today. What would you recommend for a SERM? I have Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs but I was saving that for my next cycle. Should I add that in? Im pretty sure that its a serm?
Thanks for the help

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Oh how the world is bleak. A SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, they are prescribed or obtained via research chemical site or shady pharmacies. They are a staple to most pct's.

I would post more on this topic but I am really tired look up Manbeast's pct what why and how.

nice, i'll bump it up to 75 today. What would you recommend for a SERM? I have Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs but I was saving that for my next cycle. Should I add that in? Im pretty sure that its a serm?
Thanks for the help

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help
Damn bossman u need to research a little more there buddy. Ex of a serm is; torem, clomid, and Tamox. If u don't have any of these I suggest u don't even run your cycle until u do and I also suggest u get a little more knowledgable on running a proper cycle before u run one and f urself up or disappoint yourself as well. Just my opinion

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
No offense OP but it baffles me when people run a cycle and don't even know what a serm is..if you've done more than 15 mins of research on any of these forums than you have to have seen the word "serm" more than a few times. Wouldn't it only be natural to think "hey, I wonder what a serm is.." and then google it??

MD92

Awards
i have googled them and i know what they are but i got a OTS product to replace the prescription serms cus im not comfortable with/dont know how to go to the doctor and ask for them? so when i bought everything in my cycle i was told that what i bought was all i needed and i wouldnt have to go to the doctor for one? have i been screwed over?

MD92

Awards
No offense OP but it baffles me when people run a cycle and don't even know what a serm is..if you've done more than 15 mins of research on any of these forums than you have to have seen the word "serm" more than a few times. Wouldn't it only be natural to think "hey, I wonder what a serm is.." and then google it??
how is that helpful to me?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Look up research chemicals online.

MD92

Awards
cheers bro. im guna get myself some clomid or nolvadex then. rather have a proper serm rather than something that 'does the same thing' just to be on the safe side. How long do you guys run each for? I know clomid isnt as potent as nolvadex so does that mean i dont need to run it as long?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone say clomid is less potent then nolvadex? mg per mg sure but over all I disagree. You run them both the same length of time.
If you run clomid 100/50/50/25 should do.

cheers bro. im guna get myself some clomid or nolvadex then. rather have a proper serm rather than something that 'does the same thing' just to be on the safe side. How long do you guys run each for? I know clomid isnt as potent as nolvadex so does that mean i dont need to run it as long?