Started triple stack of Sarms, and alot of hairloss!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Started triple stack of Sarms, and alot of hairloss!

After 6 days on this triple stack, I've lost a lot of scalp hair. Anyone have any ideas why?
    25mg x 2 s4
    GW 5mg x 2
    Osterine 25mg each am.
    thanks for replies

2. Banned
    Answers

I felt I had the same side effect while on 20mg of ostarine. next time I use it I will be keeping an eye on it that is for sure.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

did it grow back after you stopped using it?
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

I only used it for 4 weeks, but the shedding seemed increased over "normal" (I have medium to longer length hair so I get a lot of hair in the brush normally anyway). It seemed to thicken back up to normal in the months afterward, but maybe maybe not. Can't tell 100% for sure, hair can look thicker one day and then thinner the next.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cavemeister View Post
    After 6 days on this triple stack, I've lost a lot of scalp hair. Anyone have any ideas why?
    25mg x 2 s4
    GW 5mg x 2
    Osterine 25mg each am.
    thanks for replies
    S4 is said to have 1/3 the andro ratio of test. Couple that with stacking other sarms could be the culprit. Whats your shedding experience with PHs?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I've just saw this now and I've ran sarms twice, both s4 and osta stacked; I did notice a bit of shedding but I do have long hair and didn't think anything of it. Normally we could shed quite a bit throughout the day and not notice it, I mean there could be several factors here as well, such as age/genetics, etc. There are some properties in each sarm that could have somewhat of an effect, esp a triple stack, but as jessep asked if you've taken ph's before if you noticed shedding then there's your answer right there and look into certain supps to prevent more hair loss and make sure that it's not a mental thing or that it's a buildup, are you still running this or no?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I ran the same stack for 8 weeks, and worried I was shedding more than normal.

I'm 4 weeks off and haven't noticed any changes in the amount, I feel like I might have just been worried about it at the time, and never had any change in the amount of shedding in the first place.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

If anything S4 is supposed to help your prostate and lower DHT levels according to a few things I've read around here and elsewhere, but only at modest doses.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Why would you triple stack SARM's? They've been shown to be suppresive at higher doses and/or when taken for long durations. So, stacking them one on top of the other is bound to have some negative effects. I'm not surprised to hear your having some sort of negative sides with a stack like that. S-4 by itself causes temporary eye problems. Who knows what kind of chemical ****tail you've got going on inside you right now?!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Why would you triple stack SARM's? They've been shown to be suppresive at higher doses and/or when taken for long durations. So, stacking them one on top of the other is bound to have some negative effects. I'm not surprised to hear your having some sort of negative sides with a stack like that. S-4 by itself causes temporary eye problems. Who knows what kind of chemical ****tail you've got going on inside you right now?!
    lol^

Possibly hepatoxic too. 50mg of S4 sounds to be on the high end, while 25mg of Ost is on the low end
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    lol^

Possibly hepatoxic too. 50mg of S4 sounds to be on the high end, while 25mg of Ost is on the low end
    I laughed out pretty hard too I'm not gonna lie, I've done sarms twice and my second go around was a triple stack and didn't have any negatives whatsoever, I mean zero. To be honest 50 is right about up there, but going into 75-100 then you're on the high end there and maybe the most sides you'll get is TEMP sight issues, not nearly as dramatic as homeboy makes it. Just slight yellow tint for a bit of time and eyes will take longer to adjust but of course some ppl wanna contribute and talk like they don't know; however, I def intended on using sarms over and over again, got great results kept it all and no real sides other than a bit of vision prob, but better than most other things that come along with ds/ph's, but still.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's probably the S4. Ostarine did not cause hair loss for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:07 AM
  2. polling best of best and worst of the worst
    By animaleater2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Lost 10lbs of Muslce and 1lbs of Fat!!
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 03:30 PM
  5. gram of test and gram of 1-test
    By dickwootton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:21 PM