(newbie) Need some advice please guys

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

(newbie) Need some advice please guys

Ive been working out since I was about 15, and I turned 32 today. I took about a four year hiatus up until 4 months ago for a few reasons, which I would rather not say.

I have been lifting religiously for the past four months, and my gains are coming but are slow going since I am only using pre-workout supps and natural test boosters.

I have a buddy who is wanting to try steroids, and is wanting me to run a cycle along with his.

I will be honest that I am a bit nervous, as one I hate needles and two I know the side effects can be rather unpleasant. I do not have high blood pressure etc or any types of diseases although HBP does run in my family so I try to avoid things which will make matters worse for me.

Sorry for the backlog, I did not know if this would help with my actual questions -

1. Which are the safest/ best anabolic(s) to use for beginners. By beginners I mean a person who has never tried a PH before. I am wanting to lose about 5 more lbs then do a clean bulk if this helps any with which one(s) would be best for me.

2. Are oral forms of PH as worse on your system as people claim they are? I ask this because I would rather use oral versus injection.

3. This ties in with my first question. What should I run along with my cycle ie what to help to prevent estro conversion etc and best liver/organ support?

Thanks for any help with this guys, and sorry if I come off a bit naive as I am new to pro-hormone use so please be gentle.

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Workout for atleast a year straight before cycling. Now you can start planning now but if you have only been working out for 4 months straight as of late you should wait till you get to a decent level before cycling.
    I personally couldnt lift for a month and now I am going to at least work really hard for 3 months to get in shape enough for my next cycle.

The longer you lift before your cycle the better.

Private message me if you would like more info on how to start researching for a cycle, I have a bio lab I have to go to in a couple minutes but I would love to help you out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.81%

I agree on waiting a little longer and get some natural gains first.

Orals are harsh on the liver but it is protectable.

Some orals to look into would be hdol or epistane. They are pretty mild and will give you solid gains without much if any sides.

You will want to research into pct with a research serm (ie nolvadex or clomid).
    Cycle supports for heart and liver.
    Possibly an AI, OTC would be fine for either of these compounds
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes I only seriously started lifting around 4 to 5 months ago, but I did always stay in pretty good shape up until In was about 27 or 28 I fell into an alcoholic stupor, sadly.

I think I will look into hdol or epistane. I would rather take an oral then inject.

I have a friend who is using a couple diff forms of tren, but he is not running any cycle support and also drinks like a fish. That being said he hardly does any lifting and has had some awesome gains from it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

I say wait as well. But you are aware you can drink during cycle or on pct right?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.81%

Quote Originally Posted by xXbig pumpXx
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes I only seriously started lifting around 4 to 5 months ago, but I did always stay in pretty good shape up until In was about 27 or 28 I fell into an alcoholic stupor, sadly.

I think I will look into hdol or epistane. I would rather take an oral then inject.

I have a friend who is using a couple diff forms of tren, but he is not running any cycle support and also drinks like a fish. That being said he hardly does any lifting and has had some awesome gains from it.
    He is an outlier most ppl can't get away with that and running no support and if he does not pct correctly it could f him up bad. Might wanna research all this and fill him in if you care for his well being.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Newbie needs some help!!! PLEASE!!!
    By GoBucks614 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:46 PM
  3. newbie needed some advice on Powerfull or jw
    By Adicted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
  4. Need some advice ( Please ) Health related.
    By Stinger124 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 02:01 PM
  5. Supplement Bulk...Need some advice please
    By Jon629 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:43 PM