Clen only cycle for fat loss

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.
    Research chem site for liquid clen. Better than tabs. Ya EC isn't exactly low cost, but for the effectiveness it's one of the best and cost effective options OTC. Clen is great, and a bottle of 200mcg/ml 30ml lasts for quite a while if you dose less than 100mcg daily and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

    As far as sides go, it's all individual. Some people experience appetite suppression from clen and EC. I've not experienced suppression from either product. Some sweat a lot, i really don't anymore. Jitters for me on clen are very bad, my whole body shakes. But i'm dosing between 140-200mcg daily. Someone going less than 100mcg may be ok. But, i've heard of guys unable to stand the sides of clen when only using 60mcg. My best advice is to just get some, start low and slow, and see how it goes.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.
    Same
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Wut? This is an anabolic forum, and we're discussing fat loss, and you're commenting on losing muscle during a cut post bulk? Not sure if serious. Keep protein intake high, protein is muscle sparing. Run steroids, anabolics spare muscle during a caloric deficit. Don't go hypocaloric during your cut, there's literally no point.

    While i agree with you on the prep part, not everyone does shows. My last prep was living hell, i bulked late and i paid for it with a 12 week nightmare cut. I ran multiple compounds and was able to save almost all muscle while cutting fat, but i hated every minute of it. For the rest of the guys who simply want to be big in the gym, our situation really doesn't apply.
    Was referring to your "Just food for thought: It's harder to maintain being lean while bulking than it is to simply bulk then cut."



    Just wanting people to understand its in their best interest NOT to disregard staying leaner in the off-season / bulking (hate that word), and that gaining too much fat and relying on AAS and cutting agents to strip it off while maintaining mass is wishful thinking and helluva lot more unnecessary work.

    -Matt

  5. I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

    If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

    -Matt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

    If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

    -Matt
    Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.

    I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

    -Matt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

    -Matt
    T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

    -Matt
    For sure. **** can go wrong real fast with chems. But there are still shady tab sites too lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai

    T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l
    False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.

    Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

    Different ball game at that point.

    -Matt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

    Different ball game at that point.

    -Matt
    People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
    It can be a valuable tool in muscle building.-Matt

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I was worried that I might actually die. I was getting close to calling 911.
    You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R.D.

    You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol
    Clen has over a 24 HR half life..
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Clen has over a 24 HR half life..
    Up to 36 hours iirc?

  17. I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.

  18. Dang bro, I've never gone over 100mcg. Some people do but I shake like a dog poopin peach pits and my heart rate is through the roof.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  19. I've never ran clen over about 70mcg. But I also drank pwo with it
    Favorite cutting drug ever. Sweat like it was raining. PR calorie burns -- the whole month of July, 26 workouts >1000 calories. (Polar hr monitor)
    Love clen

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NLman3 View Post
    I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
    80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days

  22. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days
    Nah i can take 60 or so mcg of clen and fall asleep an hour later.

  23. In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

    My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

    I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

    Thanks guys

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

    My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

    I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

    Thanks guys

    That looks fine.....honestly though...if you are still getting effects from the clen....past 14 days, keep running it. Sure it will become less effective than day 1, but still working nonetheless.

    No problems running adex, pre-workouts...GDA's might be a nice idea since clen can raise blood glucose levels...

    -Matt

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NLman3
    I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
    You might want to try a new source for clen. I changed sources and 40mcg of the new stuff was stronger than 80mcg of clen from the old source. It comes in double the strength too so I get twice as many doses per bottle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. HGH for fat loss only....
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:59 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM
Log in
Log in