Clen only cycle for fat loss

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.

Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

Different ball game at that point.

-Matt

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

Different ball game at that point.

-Matt
    People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
    It can be a valuable tool in muscle building.-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

I was worried that I might actually die. I was getting close to calling 911.
    You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by R.D.

You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol
    Clen has over a 24 HR half life..
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Up to 36 hours iirc?

7. I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.

8. Dang bro, I've never gone over 100mcg. Some people do but I shake like a dog poopin peach pits and my heart rate is through the roof.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

9. I've never ran clen over about 70mcg. But I also drank pwo with it
    Favorite cutting drug ever. Sweat like it was raining. PR calorie burns -- the whole month of July, 26 workouts >1000 calories. (Polar hr monitor)
    Love clen

10. Quote Originally Posted by NLman3 View Post
    I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
    80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days

12. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days
    Nah i can take 60 or so mcg of clen and fall asleep an hour later.

13. In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

Thanks guys

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

Thanks guys

That looks fine.....honestly though...if you are still getting effects from the clen....past 14 days, keep running it. Sure it will become less effective than day 1, but still working nonetheless.

No problems running adex, pre-workouts...GDA's might be a nice idea since clen can raise blood glucose levels...

-Matt

15. Quote Originally Posted by NLman3
    I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
    You might want to try a new source for clen. I changed sources and 40mcg of the new stuff was stronger than 80mcg of clen from the old source. It comes in double the strength too so I get twice as many doses per bottle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

All I know is I have to lift or do cardio after I take a high dose. If not I get a really uncomfortable anxious sensation. As soon as I start training I am fine.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I shake like a dog poopin peach pits
    I chuckled at that one - nice
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. HGH for fat loss only....
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:59 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM