Beastdrol/dragon?

R

RHPelboom

Awards
Friends stocked up on beastdrol and I can't decide whether to just go with that or get some dragon. Several friends have cycled dragon and been very pleased and recommended it, but I've read solid things on beastdrol. Also any cycle support and pct suggestions would be great.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of dragon, myself, but just go off of what the ratings and reviews reflect (and as jbry mentioned, price).

R

RHPelboom

Awards
Never heard of dragon, myself, but just go off of what the ratings and reviews reflect (and as jbry mentioned, price).
I've had a hard time myself finding info on dragon. It might just be a regional thing because a lot of people I've talked to that aren't from the same area as me haven't heard of it but everyone in my area has do I don't know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it's dragon nutrition, it's a company based out of the uk. and they are legit. I recently ran their methyl dienolone at 12mg e/d, and it was legit.

R

RHPelboom

Awards
Well with either one I would need cycle support and pct. any recommendations there?

R

RHPelboom

Awards
I'm a college baseball player (RHP) looking to tack on some weight before the spring season starts. Any information regarding what would be best for a baseball player to take that won't be harsh on joints and have minimal sides. I'd like to hear it from guys in the same boat as me that actually knows what they're talking about not just me looking up alot of stuff that I don't know is true. Thanks.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm a college baseball player (RHP) looking to tack on some weight before the spring season starts. Any information regarding what would be best for a baseball player to take that won't be harsh on joints and have minimal sides. I'd like to hear it from guys in the same boat as me that actually knows what they're talking about not just me looking up alot of stuff that I don't know is true. Thanks.
Test/ deca or NPP

R

RHPelboom

Awards
Do y'all have a preferred way of getting these items? I know a lot of people sell them but there's a question of legitimacy with most people. Any tips appreciated. Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so glad I'm done playing baseball...lol

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
When I was in college I worked out with one of the baseball players. He got on tren, had some temporary mental breakdown, failed out of college, got depressed and got hooked on meth, parents kicked him out of the house, hooked up with a bitch from MySpace, got some disease, and last I heard he was back on meth again. Can't make that up... that's what happens when you live in Oklahoma.

R

RHPelboom

Awards
When I was in college I worked out with one of the baseball players. He got on tren, had some temporary mental breakdown, failed out of college, got depressed and got hooked on meth, parents kicked him out of the house, hooked up with a bitch from MySpace, got some disease, and last I heard he was back on meth again. Can't make that up... that's what happens when you live in Oklahoma.
Oh wow that's rough. That's not exactly what I'm looking to do lol. **** like that happens in Alabama to though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Cycle Logs 2
B Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20