question about seccond cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

question about seccond cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

question about seccond cycle

been reading and gathering info in this site for a long time but just recently made a profile so i apologize ahead of time if im posting in the wrong section or anything like that. my first cycle was epi 20mg for 6 weeks and bye the end of pct my total gain was 11pounds. great strength gains and no sides other then pumps mainly in the lower back and a lil in the lower legs when i went running. can i make gains off running the exact thing again or do i need to up the dose. ps im not bulking like last time this time im more looking for a recomp. that first cycle was almost a year ago and im up 6 more pounds sence that first cycle but def carry more bodyfat now. stats 5 foot 9 weight 196-201depending on the time of the day i weigh myself. sorry if im draging on just want to give enough info for a solid answer. also im 27 if that matters.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most people run epi at at least 40mg and many go up to 60mg to find that as the "sweet spot." I'm kind of surprised 20mg/day for 6 weeks did that well for you, but it's awesome that it did. To answer your question, you can run the same thing, but you'll likely want to up the dose like I'd mentioned. I wouldn't set any of it in stone, but just listen to your body. Try bumping up the dose, and if the pros outweigh the cons (or hopefully, there are no cons), then you're set (or you can go up more).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

thanks for the reply thats kinda what i assumed i should do. i saw good gains on a low dose and i feel like the lower the dose that works the better also i want to make the best gains on low doses because in my mind(might not be true ) but bye the time i get to a point where im running a high dose like 60 mg im gonna always need that much or more to make gains so i figure if i ran 20mg the first and can to 20 30 30 30 40 or something like that this time. baisically just go up a little in dose each cycle. another reason is my friend ran sd for his first cycle 10 20 30 30 and got huge but terrible sides and now he swears nothing other then high injectable cycles work for him. u cant expect do drive a race car and then feel like ur flyin in a gokart if u get where im goin with all that.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

one other question. i ran a 6 week oct pct the first time figured cus the dose was low i wouldent need the serm. now that im uppin the dose i should probly get a serm correct.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smont
    one other question. i ran a 6 week oct pct the first time figured cus the dose was low i wouldent need the serm. now that im uppin the dose i should probly get a serm correct.
    You NEED a serm for an epi cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about first cycle of Superdrol
    By diesel22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:05 PM
  2. Another Question about SD Cycles
    By atrain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 10:36 AM
  3. Question about a cycle
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics