Aromasin rebound?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Im pretty clueless about aromasin so bear with
Me here..... Wondering what some of you bros think about hypothetically running aromasin as a standalone. Work with me here...... Let's say after a cycle and you run a full post cycle therapy with the proper staples(serm, Ai, support, etc.) but your hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis and boys still just don't feel entirely back...... would running aromasin as a standalone be done efficiently by raising T but without the retro rebound coming off? So really my question is, does aromasin have an estro rebound once coming off of it
Thanks
Regards, Lacrosse

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Im pretty clueless about aromasin so bear with
Me here..... Wondering what some of you bros think about hypothetically running aromasin as a standalone. Work with me here...... Let's say after a cycle and you run a full post cycle therapy with the proper staples(serm, Ai, support, etc.) but your hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis and boys still just don't feel entirely back...... would running aromasin as a standalone be done efficiently by raising T but without the retro rebound coming off? So really my question is, does aromasin have an estro rebound once coming off of it
Thanks
Regards, Lacrosse
I think you would be ok, people run letro a lot during pct and after cycle as stand alone and it's a lot stronger and harsher than aromasin. Probably will want to taper the dose as you come off and not take to much or your joints/libido will hate you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It is a suicide inhibitor so rebound should not be an issue