Hdrol Timing?

  1. Hdrol Timing?


    I am just about ready to start, have everything ready. But still confused on timing.

    I will be taking cycle assist and know it is recommended to take 4 hours apart. I also know the fishoil helps with absorption. So according to my schedule when would be the best to dose 75mg and 100mg of hdrol, Cycle Assist, and when to take 6g of fishoil?

    8:00a.m-Wake Up

    8:30am- Meal #1 (Orange Triad multi, Omega 3)

    12:00pm- Meal #2

    3:00pm- Meal #3

    6:00pm- Meal #4 (pre workout meal)

    7-7:30pm GYM

    9:30pm- Meal #5

    11:30pm- Bed time snack

    12-1am- BED time



    Thanks


  2. I'm doing it like this: 6am / 11am / 5pm. 25mg each dose.

    For you, I'd do 8am, 1pm, 6pm. Either 25/25/25 of 50/25/25 depending on if you are taking 75mg or 100mg. Pre-workout wise, taking it 1 hour before with some carbs adds some nice strength.

  3. Halo has a 12 hour half life, so i take 2 in the morning with flax oil, then 2 when i get home with fish oil, i also dose my tudca worth each halo dose
    T2
    •   
       


  4. thanks guys appreciate it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by who281
    thanks guys appreciate it
    What brand of halo you running?
    T2

  6. MRS helladrol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by who281
    MRS helladrol
    Good luck man, in my final week of halo extreme and loving it
    T2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    Good luck man, in my final week of halo extreme and loving it
    Good to hear, how were your gains? how high did you dose it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by who281
    Good to hear, how were your gains? how high did you dose it?
    Great recomp, cutting but still put on 6lbs do far
    T2

  10. Sorry to bring this topic back up. But i just started Hdrol today, i was planning on taking my doses at 8am and ~6pm, but that leaves ~14 hours till my next dose and doesn't hdrol only have a 12hr half life?

    Would i be better off splitting it into 3 doses 8am, 5:30pm, 8:30pm. Or should i just wake up earlier and do 7am,7pm, or should i just do 8am and 8pm and not worry about taking a dose before the gym?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by who281
    Sorry to bring this topic back up. But i just started Hdrol today, i was planning on taking my doses at 8am and ~6pm, but that leaves ~14 hours till my next dose and doesn't hdrol only have a 12hr half life?

    Would i be better off splitting it into 3 doses 8am, 5:30pm, 8:30pm. Or should i just wake up earlier and do 7am,7pm, or should i just do 8am and 8pm and not worry about taking a dose before the gym?
    As long as you keep the dosing consistent you should be fine. Some like to take phs pre. Really its a overall effect. Taking pre workout is a bit of bro science given most compounds
    .

    Hdrol has a 12 hour half life. Pick a time and be consistent. Set an alarm and go to bed 6 to 8 hours before it goes off. Not rocket surgery.

    For insance... 5 am dose 5pm dose ... repeat
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  12. Thanks, thats what i figured (about taking it pre). Just needed some peace of mind!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hdrol/Tren Tabs Stack - Time to get lean mass! - Review!
    By Smittysan8970 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. hdrol dose times
    By JudoJosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 09:27 AM
  3. Hdrol and Havoc at same time, Help
    By jamze7417 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. Hdrol CYCLE and Detection Time
    By RealG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
  5. Hdrol Dosing times
    By scm4499 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Log in
Log in