Fish tetracycline

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Fish tetracycline

Read another board about treating acne with Fish tetracycline. Its cheap and made to the same specifications as human grade tetracycline.

any thoughts/ anyone try this? Im thinking i might try as I'm 4 weeks into a test cycle and getting some bad acne.

heres the post

so I have researched a lot on this and I have successfully cleared all my cycle acne using the same treatment that a doctor would use, accept you don't have to see a doctor.

So I had a prescritpion for some topical Erythromycin but because my acne was deep and cistic it wasn't helping all that much. So I wanted to try the low dose oral antibiotic treatment but I am don't have time to go find a new dermatologist I at my new location where I live. So it turns out that the pet pharmacies sell the exact exact exact same pills that the doctors give to humans and you don't need a presciption!!! I have been on a very low dose of tetracyline (250 mg ed) this past week and BAM!!! MY ACNE IS 100% cleared up.

read below for the options....

Depending on the severity of your skin condition and on the type of acne you have, your physician may prescribe one of the antibiotiscs listed bellow:

Tetracycline is the most commonly used antibiotic for acne. Due to its side effects, it canít be prescribed to children and pregnant women.

Minocycline is mainly used in treating pustular acne and it is a tetracycline derivative.

Doxycycline is another popular antibiotic for acne, but it is usually recommended to patients who donít respond or tolerate other acne antibiotics, not even the common tetracycline.

Erythromycin has great anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, so besides killing the harmful bacteria it can also reduce redness and lesions.

Clindamycin is another antibiotic for acne, usually prescribed for severe bacterial infections

you can get fish tetracycline online super easy!! the pills that came in the fish tetracycline bottle are exactly the same pills the doctor will give you made by the same pharmacutical company... I looked into this and I am 100% sure of what I am saying.

Hope this helps some of you bros struggling with acne on cycle.

Be safe!! I wouldn't recommend taking it long term and take as low of dose as possible. I personally am going to drop it down to 250 mg every third day (as this should be enough to keep the acne down).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

bump b4 bed
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Doxycycline bro all the way it's amazing and it's a bird antibiotic
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Doxycycline bro all the way it's amazing and it's a bird antibiotic
    Great thanks. what about dosage? and how long can i run it for? throughout cycle or just until acne goes away?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 04:14 PM
  2. Mercury in fish not so toxic?
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 12:29 AM
  3. Fish oil: When and how much?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:27 PM
  4. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain