Starting 2nd cycle tomorrow:Superdrol Recomp - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting 2nd cycle tomorrow:Superdrol Recomp

  1. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Starting 2nd cycle tomorrow:Superdrol Recomp


    Hey guys what's going on.

    Currently I'm at 180lbs at 12% bodyfat after cutting down from 205lbs after my last cycle of epistane for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/40/40

    I had a great run but I went overboard with the amount of kcal I ate during PCT and ended up gaining some bodyfat.That was about 10 months ago and after having dealt with injuries inflicted via lifting and a car crash I'm ready to run a 6 week low dose of superdrol.


    My protocol will be

    On Cycle:
    Beastdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
    Cycle Support x 2 ED
    Super Cissus x 4 ED (2 breakfast,2 dinner)
    Multi x 2 ED
    Fish oils x 5 ED plus I will augment eventually to 12g ED by week 6
    Taurine 5g ED


    PCT:
    Nolva 40/20/10/10 I'm unsure about running 40mg for 1 week.I've really seen a lot of dispute over this with some people recommending a taper of 40/40/40/20/20/20/20 for the first week and other saying run 40mg for the entire 1st week.
    Cycle Support x 2 ED
    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1/1
    DAA 0/0/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g
    Super Cissus x 2 ED 1 breakfast ,1 dinner
    Fish oils 5g ed
    Multi x 2 ED
    Taurine x 2 ED
    5g creatine ED

    Diet on cycle +during PCT:
    Meal 1:Protein shake with oats +warm lemon water+1 tbsp apple cider vinegar(for liver)

    675kcal: 70p ,75c,13f

    100g gluten free oats:375kcal 10p,75c,8.5f+ 3 scoops pharma whey 60p.4.5f+1 lemon warm water +1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

    Meal 2:Salmon,tuna,green beans,fish oil tablets and brown rice

    682kcal: 90p ,65c,10f

    90g brown rice:309kcal,2.5f,65c,6.3p ,250g salmon 237kcal 50p,4.3f ,3/4 tin tuna 135kcal 33p +5 omega 3 tablets 45kcal,5f

    Meal 3:Grass fed beef,onions,mushrooms,peppers and brown rice

    693kcal: 60p ,55c,27f

    250g round mince: 435kcal:55p,25f, 75g brown rice: 258kcal,2f,54c,5p

    Meal 4:Bulk the phuck up pancake+1/2 cup berries

    700kcal: 41p ,61c,38f

    90g oats(1 cup),2 whole eggs,6 egg whites(1/2 cup),1 tbsp peanut butter,1 tbsp cocunut oil


    The calorie augmentations will be:
    week 1:2750kcal 250p,250c,83f
    Week 2:2850kcal 250p,250c,94f add 3/4 tbsp olive oil +1 omega tablet week 2 to any meal =meal 1
    week 3:2950kcal 250p,270c,94f add 20g carbs to any meal week 3 =25g brown rice to meal 3
    Week 4:3050kcal 250p,290c,100f add 20g carbs and 6g fat to any meal week 4 =6 omega 3 tablets
    Week 5:3150kcal 250p,310c,100f add 20g carbs to any meal week 5 =25g oats to meal 1
    Week 6:3250kcal 270p,310c,100f add 20g protein to any meal week 6 =1 scoop whey to meal 1

    So very small adjustments as I'm really only looking for about 8-12lbs of lbm and maybe 3-4lbs of fat lost once the water is lost.
    If I find I need to eat more I will but these are the on paper changes I will follow if everything goes according to plan.


    I'll be training with a 2 on 1 off split with the off day being for cardio and foam rolling

    Legs+Abs
    Chest+Back+Traps
    off
    Arms+Lower Back+Traps
    Shoulders+Traps
    off

    and repeat


    if my progress seems like it's going well starting week 5 I may or may not bridge into Epistane at 30/30/40/40 for 4 weeks.It all depends on what your feedback is and what you guys feel will work best for my experience level.

  2. New Member
    TheGnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    516

    Reputation

    I have the same idea. Subbed.
  3. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGnome View Post
    I have the same idea. Subbed.
    the low dose superdrol or the superdrol to epi bridge?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Why wait until third week of PCT to start DAA? Second time I've seen that today. I'm no expert but to me it seems best to start it on Day 1 of PCT, or even during the last few days on cycle. Not a criticism, just want to know the reasoning.
  5. New Member
    TheGnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    516

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    the low dose superdrol or the superdrol to epi bridge?
    Just SD at 10mg for 6 weeks. I am in no hurry to get massive. It sounds easier on your body while still gaining some mass you can keep.
  6. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Why wait until third week of PCT to start DAA? Second time I've seen that today. I'm no expert but to me it seems best to start it on Day 1 of PCT, or even during the last few days on cycle. Not a criticism, just want to know the reasoning.
    That's actually something I was wishing people would touch on.I found this post on another site:
    My understanding is that the suggestions of when to start largely depend on the mechanism used to “boost” testosterone. If the product mainly stimulates LH, FSH, etc., then you’d likely want to start it on week 1. If it boosts through inhibiting aromatase, you’d likely not want to start it until later into PCT. If it boosts by binding to SHBG, then you’d likely want to start it a little later into PCT. If it is something like DAA that (as I understand it) takes a little while to build up in target tissue, you’d likely want to start it a week prior to ending the cycle.

    So do you guys agree that maybe adding the 5g DAA in week 6 would be the best plan.
    I was really basing the test booster timing on my epistane experience in which I added HC Generate in on week 3 and recovered really well.
  7. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

    That's actually something I was wishing people would touch on.I found this post on another site:
    My understanding is that the suggestions of when to start largely depend on the mechanism used to "boost" testosterone. If the product mainly stimulates LH, FSH, etc., then you'd likely want to start it on week 1. If it boosts through inhibiting aromatase, you'd likely not want to start it until later into PCT. If it boosts by binding to SHBG, then you'd likely want to start it a little later into PCT. If it is something like DAA that (as I understand it) takes a little while to build up in target tissue, you'd likely want to start it a week prior to ending the cycle.

    So do you guys agree that maybe adding the 5g DAA in week 6 would be the best plan.
    I was really basing the test booster timing on my epistane experience in which I added HC Generate in on week 3 and recovered really well.
    By the logic of whoever you're quoting it should be started in the last week of the cycle, in the case that it needs to build up in tissue as he said (may or may not be so) but also because DAA works by stimulating LH production. I have my first cycle upcoming and I plan on starting DAA a week before PCT starts. Also don't see the need to use more than 3 grams.
  8. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Is this a log? If so I'm subbed
  9. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed
  10. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    if you guys can put up with my weaksauce leg workout from my patella injury and my weaker than usual lifts after a 22 week cut then yes I'll log it


    FYI I only front squat due to my knee
    I don't do deadlifts with a barbell only weaksauce db deadlifts

    If you don't like that then don't sub up.Also I do 3-2-1 tempo on my lifts.It sucks and burns but I don't need to go as heavy and risk injury.If you don't like how I can grow off 25lb dumbbells on certain exercises again,there is the door.

    This is not a weightlifting journal,it's purely for hypertrophy.
    If you don't mind and/or think this post was too d1ckish then welcome my name is Roniboney and I'm looking to kick some bollox
  11. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    if you guys can put up with my weaksauce leg workout from my patella injury and my weaker than usual lifts after a 22 week cut then yes I'll log it


    FYI I only front squat due to my knee
    I don't do deadlifts

    If you don't like that then don't sub up.Also I do 3-2-1 tempo on my lifts.It sucksmit burns but I don't need to go as heavy and risk injury.If you don't like how I can grow off 25lb dumbbells on certain exercises again,there is the door.

    This is not a weightlifting journal,it's purely for hypertrophy.
    If you don't mind then welcome my name is Roniboney
    Haha good intro..I don't think it matters how much u lift persay it's all what works for you. My numbers are certainly nothing to brag about but I've seen great progress in myself over the last few years.

    Either way, I'm very curious to see SD doses like this
  12. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Haha good intro..I don't think it matters how much u lift persay it's all what works for you. My numbers are certainly nothing to brag about but I've seen great progress in myself over the last few years.

    Either way, I'm very curious to see SD doses like this
    Thanks man.

    Yes it seems like people talk aobut this kind of cycle and never folow through with a log.I'll log it and let you guys knows what I think.
    Despite the lighter weights I train my ass off.I barely rest between sets.I just feel that if I rest too long the intensity and muscle gain's I can get goes down.However it's hard when your faced with a 3-2-1 set of 50 reps on leg press.I can guarantee that the light weight is a nightmare when your 30 reps in
  13. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    And so it begins.

    Took my first cap at 10am this morning along with 2x Super Cissus

    At 12pm I'm going to take my cycle support and multi and do this again at 8pm.
    Wish me luck guys!
  14. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hitting Traps too often bro
  15. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Hitting Traps too often bro
    Not for me.It's the only way I can seem to get them to grow without lifting too heavy ,which I cannot do due to a previous lumbar tear and disc herniations.
  16. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    And so it begins.

    Took my first cap at 10am this morning along with 2x Super Cissus

    At 12pm I'm going to take my cycle support and multi and do this again at 8pm.
    Wish me luck guys!
    I've heard a lot of people say you should dose it with some type of fat. Some people use fish oil and I've heard of some people taking it with peanut butter..just something to look into
  17. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    I've heard a lot of people say you should dose it with some type of fat. Some people use fish oil and I've heard of some people taking it with peanut butter..just something to look into
    tbh I never really have much of an appetite in the mornings hence the shake.Throwing a fat source in there does not sound like anything I'd like to do no matter what unless it is some olive oil which is coming in week 2.
  18. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223

    By the logic of whoever you're quoting it should be started in the last week of the cycle, in the case that it needs to build up in tissue as he said (may or may not be so) but also because DAA works by stimulating LH production. I have my first cycle upcoming and I plan on starting DAA a week before PCT starts. Also don't see the need to use more than 3 grams.
    I'm new to daa and have a ph cycle coming up consisting of super dmz and decadrol. I was going to use daa throughout the entire cycle and pct. but have been seeing a lot of posts much like this one saying thy are gonna start it toward the end of cycle and through pct. would u explain why you wouldn't juss use it the entire cycle and pct? Remmber I'm new to daa so any advice would be appreciated
  19. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD89 View Post
    I'm new to daa and have a ph cycle coming up consisting of super dmz and decadrol. I was going to use daa throughout the entire cycle and pct. but have been seeing a lot of posts much like this one saying thy are gonna start it toward the end of cycle and through pct. would u explain why you wouldn't juss use it the entire cycle and pct? Remmber I'm new to daa so any advice would be appreciated
    well DAA raises lutenizing hormone which stimulates your androgen receptors so it would be useless on cycle to use it due to the ph stimulating your receptors.Using it the last week seemingly is practiced as the DAA has a cumulative effect so starting it a week early makes sure it's in your system doing it's job from day 1 of PCT.Remember that after the cycle you have an estrogen rebound and your own receptors are shut down so the test booster is used to stimulate your own body's testosterone production.Make sense?
  20. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

    well DAA raises lutenizing hormone which stimulates your androgen receptors so it would be useless on cycle to use it due to the ph stimulating your receptors.Using it the last week seemingly is practiced as the DAA has a cumulative effect so starting it a week early makes sure it's in your system doing it's job from day 1 of PCT.Remember that after the cycle you have an estrogen rebound and your own receptors are shut down so the test booster is used to stimulate your own body's testosterone production.Make sense?
    That makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info, one more question tho, if it stimulates the receptors then wouldn't that give you even greater results using it on cycle? Or would u further risk damaging the receptors?
  21. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD89

    That makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info, one more question tho, if it stimulates the receptors then wouldn't that give you even greater results using it on cycle? Or would u further risk damaging the receptors?
    Actually it doesn't stimulate receptors. The DAA stimulates production of luteinizing hormone by the pituitary, and luteinizing hormone signals the testes to produce testosterone. This is why DAA is used during PCT rather than on cycle; it helps kickstart test production when you come off cycle and are suppressed.
  22. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD89 View Post
    That makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info, one more question tho, if it stimulates the receptors then wouldn't that give you even greater results using it on cycle? Or would u further risk damaging the receptors?
    some people use it to avoid to much of HPTA suppression but I'm not sure of the exact reasons.Ask Patrick Arnold on this site,having created prohormones he would know.

    What I do know is DAA peaks after 12 days so after that if you were on cycle it seems a waste to me.Heck man try it and log it
  23. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Actually it doesn't stimulate receptors. The DAA stimulates production of luteinizing hormone by the pituitary, and luteinizing hormone signals the testes to produce testosterone. This is why DAA is used during PCT rather than on cycle; it helps kickstart test production when you come off cycle and are suppressed.
    Is it not the same thing.It indirectly stimulates the receptors from the master gland-the pituitary.THe only way to signal the testes is through receptors is it not?
  24. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

    Is it not the same thing.It indirectly stimulates the receptors from the master gland-the pituitary.THe only way to signal the testes is through receptors is it not?
    The receptors are something else entirely. Receptors reside within bodily tissues. Hormones (such as androgens) bind to receptors and are then able to exert their effects on the tissue. I suppose it would be true that LH binds to receptors in the testicles in order to perform the testosterone-signaling process, but that's not the same thing as saying that LH stimulates androgen receptors. Regardless, we're getting caught up in unimportant details. The key takeaway is to save DAA for PCT.
  25. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    The receptors are something else entirely. Receptors reside within bodily tissues. Hormones (such as androgens) bind to receptors and are then able to exert their effects on the tissue. I suppose it would be true that LH binds to receptors in the testicles in order to perform the testosterone-signaling process, but that's not the same thing as saying that LH stimulates androgen receptors. Regardless, we're getting caught up in unimportant details. The key takeaway is to save DAA for PCT.
    Nevertheless biology is interesting.I was always better at chemistry myself.Better look over my old schoolbooks to know wtf I'm talking aobut next time.
  26. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Ok so I got my first workout done today.Nice high volume ,very high rep leg session.

    Pre-wo:Taurine and 1l water

    Warm-up:3xphysio leg circuit

    The circuit=Foam rolling for 5 minutes on each leg and 5 minutes on lower back
    then the circuit goes to:weighted one legged hip bridges,one legged db sldl,lateral step up with a slow negative,weighted one legged squats
    the reps are kept between 12-20 for each exercise and I repeat this 3 times with no rest.It's a good warm-up and pre-exhausts the legs


    Legs+Upper Abs: A(Leg Press workout.B is a front squat workout)

    Leg Press supersetted with Calf Raises and 30-45 secs rest between sets:
    1-120kg x 50 CRX40
    2-130kg x 40 CRX30
    3-140kg x 30 CRX20
    4-150kg x 20 CRX10
    5-160kg x 10 CRX10
    6-160kg x 10 CRX10
    7-150kg x 20 CRX10
    8-140kg x 30 CRX20
    9-130kg x 40 CRX30
    10-140kgx50 CRX40

    Decline Crunches:5 secs rest between sets
    1-5kg x 20
    2-5kg x 20
    3-5kg x 20
    4-5kg x 20
    5-5kg x 20

    Every single rep was done with a 3-2-1 tempo.I had to rack the weights on the leg pressing momentarily due to the tempo but I took a max of 5 seconds to rest when this occured.

    Chest+Back tomorrow.Oh and yes this workout scheme is Kris Gethins DTP.I've actually being doing it for 4 months now before he even brought the programme out and I love it.Never looked or felt better.
  27. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Had a great Chest+Back workout yesrday.I don't think the SD has kicked in fully yet but I feel really good.Sporting some good wood this morning which is always a good sign.Gotta get some cardio done today so it'll be a 15 minute interval session on the recumbent bike.

    Highlight from the chest and back workout:
    after doing 9 high rep sets I got a 20kg db press for 30 reps with the 3-2-1 tempo in one set.The weight sounds light until the 15th rep.Then the fun begins.

    Train hard guys
  28. New Member
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    28644

    Reputation

    No updates guy?
  29. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11781

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    No updates guy?
    I'm sitting at around 185lbs atm with a little bit less fat.I've decided to turn it into an epi bridge from weeks 5-8 so I'll be running epi for the next 4 weeks at 30/30/40/40.

    As far as lethargy it's punishingly hard to workout.I don't want to but I know when I do I'll have a great workout.It's very strange as I always want to workout.Seeing some good strength gains atm.About 5kg has been put onto my main lifts and my lats and bicep peaks are beginning to take off.

    Hoping to increase my lifts another 5kg in the next 4 weeks and then go into a pure strength building phase during PCT.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
  2. 2nd Cycle following Superdrol
    By bjc110 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:29 PM
  3. Planning to Start 2nd Cycle, any advice??
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
  4. Think I am Ready to Start 2nd Cycle??
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:37 PM
  5. Starting First Cycle Tomorrow
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in