Starting 2nd cycle tomorrow:Superdrol Recomp

Roniboney

Awards
Hey guys what's going on.

Currently I'm at 180lbs at 12% bodyfat after cutting down from 205lbs after my last cycle of epistane for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/40/40

I had a great run but I went overboard with the amount of kcal I ate during PCT and ended up gaining some bodyfat.That was about 10 months ago and after having dealt with injuries inflicted via lifting and a car crash I'm ready to run a 6 week low dose of superdrol.

My protocol will be

On Cycle:
Beastdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
Cycle Support x 2 ED
Super Cissus x 4 ED (2 breakfast,2 dinner)
Multi x 2 ED
Fish oils x 5 ED plus I will augment eventually to 12g ED by week 6
Taurine 5g ED

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/10/10 I'm unsure about running 40mg for 1 week.I've really seen a lot of dispute over this with some people recommending a taper of 40/40/40/20/20/20/20 for the first week and other saying run 40mg for the entire 1st week.
Cycle Support x 2 ED
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1/1
DAA 0/0/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g
Super Cissus x 2 ED 1 breakfast ,1 dinner
Fish oils 5g ed
Multi x 2 ED
Taurine x 2 ED
5g creatine ED

Diet on cycle +during PCT:
Meal 1:protein shake with oats +warm lemon water+1 tbsp apple cider vinegar(for liver)

675kcal: 70p ,75c,13f

100g gluten free oats:375kcal 10p,75c,8.5f+ 3 scoops pharma whey 60p.4.5f+1 lemon warm water +1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Meal 2:Salmon,tuna,green beans,fish oil tablets and brown rice

682kcal: 90p ,65c,10f

90g brown rice:309kcal,2.5f,65c,6.3p ,250g salmon 237kcal 50p,4.3f ,3/4 tin tuna 135kcal 33p +5 omega 3 tablets 45kcal,5f

Meal 3:Grass fed beef,onions,mushrooms,peppers and brown rice

693kcal: 60p ,55c,27f

250g round mince: 435kcal:55p,25f, 75g brown rice: 258kcal,2f,54c,5p

Meal 4:Bulk the phuck up pancake+1/2 cup berries

700kcal: 41p ,61c,38f

90g oats(1 cup),2 whole eggs,6 egg whites(1/2 cup),1 tbsp peanut butter,1 tbsp cocunut oil

The calorie augmentations will be:
week 1:2750kcal 250p,250c,83f
Week 2:2850kcal 250p,250c,94f add 3/4 tbsp olive oil +1 omega tablet week 2 to any meal =meal 1
week 3:2950kcal 250p,270c,94f add 20g carbs to any meal week 3 =25g brown rice to meal 3
Week 4:3050kcal 250p,290c,100f add 20g carbs and 6g fat to any meal week 4 =6 omega 3 tablets
Week 5:3150kcal 250p,310c,100f add 20g carbs to any meal week 5 =25g oats to meal 1
Week 6:3250kcal 270p,310c,100f add 20g protein to any meal week 6 =1 scoop whey to meal 1

So very small adjustments as I'm really only looking for about 8-12lbs of lbm and maybe 3-4lbs of fat lost once the water is lost.
If I find I need to eat more I will but these are the on paper changes I will follow if everything goes according to plan.

I'll be training with a 2 on 1 off split with the off day being for cardio and foam rolling

Legs+Abs
Chest+Back+Traps
off
Arms+Lower Back+Traps
Shoulders+Traps
off

and repeat

if my progress seems like it's going well starting week 5 I may or may not bridge into Epistane at 30/30/40/40 for 4 weeks.It all depends on what your feedback is and what you guys feel will work best for my experience level.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Why wait until third week of PCT to start DAA? Second time I've seen that today. I'm no expert but to me it seems best to start it on Day 1 of PCT, or even during the last few days on cycle. Not a criticism, just want to know the reasoning.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
the low dose superdrol or the superdrol to epi bridge?
Just SD at 10mg for 6 weeks. I am in no hurry to get massive. It sounds easier on your body while still gaining some mass you can keep.

Roniboney

Awards
Why wait until third week of PCT to start DAA? Second time I've seen that today. I'm no expert but to me it seems best to start it on Day 1 of PCT, or even during the last few days on cycle. Not a criticism, just want to know the reasoning.
That's actually something I was wishing people would touch on.I found this post on another site:
My understanding is that the suggestions of when to start largely depend on the mechanism used to “boost” testosterone. If the product mainly stimulates LH, FSH, etc., then you’d likely want to start it on week 1. If it boosts through inhibiting aromatase, you’d likely not want to start it until later into PCT. If it boosts by binding to SHBG, then you’d likely want to start it a little later into PCT. If it is something like DAA that (as I understand it) takes a little while to build up in target tissue, you’d likely want to start it a week prior to ending the cycle.

So do you guys agree that maybe adding the 5g DAA in week 6 would be the best plan.
I was really basing the test booster timing on my epistane experience in which I added HC Generate in on week 3 and recovered really well.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
That's actually something I was wishing people would touch on.I found this post on another site:
My understanding is that the suggestions of when to start largely depend on the mechanism used to "boost" testosterone. If the product mainly stimulates LH, FSH, etc., then you'd likely want to start it on week 1. If it boosts through inhibiting aromatase, you'd likely not want to start it until later into PCT. If it boosts by binding to SHBG, then you'd likely want to start it a little later into PCT. If it is something like DAA that (as I understand it) takes a little while to build up in target tissue, you'd likely want to start it a week prior to ending the cycle.

So do you guys agree that maybe adding the 5g DAA in week 6 would be the best plan.
I was really basing the test booster timing on my epistane experience in which I added HC Generate in on week 3 and recovered really well.
By the logic of whoever you're quoting it should be started in the last week of the cycle, in the case that it needs to build up in tissue as he said (may or may not be so) but also because DAA works by stimulating LH production. I have my first cycle upcoming and I plan on starting DAA a week before PCT starts. Also don't see the need to use more than 3 grams.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Is this a log? If so I'm subbed

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Subbed

Roniboney

Awards
if you guys can put up with my weaksauce leg workout from my patella injury and my weaker than usual lifts after a 22 week cut then yes I'll log it :)

FYI I only front squat due to my knee
I don't do deadlifts with a barbell only weaksauce db deadlifts

If you don't like that then don't sub up.Also I do 3-2-1 tempo on my lifts.It sucks and burns but I don't need to go as heavy and risk injury.If you don't like how I can grow off 25lb dumbbells on certain exercises again,there is the door.

This is not a weightlifting journal,it's purely for hypertrophy.
If you don't mind and/or think this post was too d1ckish then welcome my name is Roniboney and I'm looking to kick some bollox :)

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
if you guys can put up with my weaksauce leg workout from my patella injury and my weaker than usual lifts after a 22 week cut then yes I'll log it :)

FYI I only front squat due to my knee
I don't do deadlifts

If you don't like that then don't sub up.Also I do 3-2-1 tempo on my lifts.It sucksmit burns but I don't need to go as heavy and risk injury.If you don't like how I can grow off 25lb dumbbells on certain exercises again,there is the door.

This is not a weightlifting journal,it's purely for hypertrophy.
If you don't mind then welcome my name is Roniboney :)
Haha good intro..I don't think it matters how much u lift persay it's all what works for you. My numbers are certainly nothing to brag about but I've seen great progress in myself over the last few years.

Either way, I'm very curious to see SD doses like this

Roniboney

Awards
Haha good intro..I don't think it matters how much u lift persay it's all what works for you. My numbers are certainly nothing to brag about but I've seen great progress in myself over the last few years.

Either way, I'm very curious to see SD doses like this
Thanks man.

Yes it seems like people talk aobut this kind of cycle and never folow through with a log.I'll log it and let you guys knows what I think.
Despite the lighter weights I train my ass off.I barely rest between sets.I just feel that if I rest too long the intensity and muscle gain's I can get goes down.However it's hard when your faced with a 3-2-1 set of 50 reps on leg press.I can guarantee that the light weight is a nightmare when your 30 reps in :)

Roniboney

Awards
And so it begins.

Took my first cap at 10am this morning along with 2x Super Cissus

At 12pm I'm going to take my cycle support and multi and do this again at 8pm.
Wish me luck guys!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
And so it begins.

Took my first cap at 10am this morning along with 2x Super Cissus

At 12pm I'm going to take my cycle support and multi and do this again at 8pm.
Wish me luck guys!
I've heard a lot of people say you should dose it with some type of fat. Some people use fish oil and I've heard of some people taking it with peanut butter..just something to look into

Roniboney

Awards
I've heard a lot of people say you should dose it with some type of fat. Some people use fish oil and I've heard of some people taking it with peanut butter..just something to look into
tbh I never really have much of an appetite in the mornings hence the shake.Throwing a fat source in there does not sound like anything I'd like to do no matter what unless it is some olive oil which is coming in week 2.

BigD89

Awards
By the logic of whoever you're quoting it should be started in the last week of the cycle, in the case that it needs to build up in tissue as he said (may or may not be so) but also because DAA works by stimulating LH production. I have my first cycle upcoming and I plan on starting DAA a week before PCT starts. Also don't see the need to use more than 3 grams.
I'm new to daa and have a ph cycle coming up consisting of super dmz and decadrol. I was going to use daa throughout the entire cycle and pct. but have been seeing a lot of posts much like this one saying thy are gonna start it toward the end of cycle and through pct. would u explain why you wouldn't juss use it the entire cycle and pct? Remmber I'm new to daa so any advice would be appreciated

Roniboney

Awards
I'm new to daa and have a ph cycle coming up consisting of super dmz and decadrol. I was going to use daa throughout the entire cycle and pct. but have been seeing a lot of posts much like this one saying thy are gonna start it toward the end of cycle and through pct. would u explain why you wouldn't juss use it the entire cycle and pct? Remmber I'm new to daa so any advice would be appreciated
well DAA raises lutenizing hormone which stimulates your androgen receptors so it would be useless on cycle to use it due to the ph stimulating your receptors.Using it the last week seemingly is practiced as the DAA has a cumulative effect so starting it a week early makes sure it's in your system doing it's job from day 1 of PCT.Remember that after the cycle you have an estrogen rebound and your own receptors are shut down so the test booster is used to stimulate your own body's testosterone production.Make sense?

BigD89

Awards
well DAA raises lutenizing hormone which stimulates your androgen receptors so it would be useless on cycle to use it due to the ph stimulating your receptors.Using it the last week seemingly is practiced as the DAA has a cumulative effect so starting it a week early makes sure it's in your system doing it's job from day 1 of PCT.Remember that after the cycle you have an estrogen rebound and your own receptors are shut down so the test booster is used to stimulate your own body's testosterone production.Make sense?
That makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info, one more question tho, if it stimulates the receptors then wouldn't that give you even greater results using it on cycle? Or would u further risk damaging the receptors?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
That makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info, one more question tho, if it stimulates the receptors then wouldn't that give you even greater results using it on cycle? Or would u further risk damaging the receptors?
Actually it doesn't stimulate receptors. The DAA stimulates production of luteinizing hormone by the pituitary, and luteinizing hormone signals the testes to produce testosterone. This is why DAA is used during PCT rather than on cycle; it helps kickstart test production when you come off cycle and are suppressed.

Roniboney

Awards
some people use it to avoid to much of HPTA suppression but I'm not sure of the exact reasons.Ask Patrick Arnold on this site,having created prohormones he would know.

What I do know is DAA peaks after 12 days so after that if you were on cycle it seems a waste to me.Heck man try it and log it :)

Roniboney

Awards
Actually it doesn't stimulate receptors. The DAA stimulates production of luteinizing hormone by the pituitary, and luteinizing hormone signals the testes to produce testosterone. This is why DAA is used during PCT rather than on cycle; it helps kickstart test production when you come off cycle and are suppressed.
Is it not the same thing.It indirectly stimulates the receptors from the master gland-the pituitary.THe only way to signal the testes is through receptors is it not?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Is it not the same thing.It indirectly stimulates the receptors from the master gland-the pituitary.THe only way to signal the testes is through receptors is it not?
The receptors are something else entirely. Receptors reside within bodily tissues. Hormones (such as androgens) bind to receptors and are then able to exert their effects on the tissue. I suppose it would be true that LH binds to receptors in the testicles in order to perform the testosterone-signaling process, but that's not the same thing as saying that LH stimulates androgen receptors. Regardless, we're getting caught up in unimportant details. The key takeaway is to save DAA for PCT.

Roniboney

Awards
The receptors are something else entirely. Receptors reside within bodily tissues. Hormones (such as androgens) bind to receptors and are then able to exert their effects on the tissue. I suppose it would be true that LH binds to receptors in the testicles in order to perform the testosterone-signaling process, but that's not the same thing as saying that LH stimulates androgen receptors. Regardless, we're getting caught up in unimportant details. The key takeaway is to save DAA for PCT.
Nevertheless biology is interesting.I was always better at chemistry myself.Better look over my old schoolbooks to know wtf I'm talking aobut next time.

Roniboney

Awards
Ok so I got my first workout done today.Nice high volume ,very high rep leg session.

Pre-wo:Taurine and 1l water

Warm-up:3xphysio leg circuit

The circuit=Foam rolling for 5 minutes on each leg and 5 minutes on lower back
then the circuit goes to:weighted one legged hip bridges,one legged db sldl,lateral step up with a slow negative,weighted one legged squats
the reps are kept between 12-20 for each exercise and I repeat this 3 times with no rest.It's a good warm-up and pre-exhausts the legs

Legs+Upper Abs: A(Leg Press workout.B is a front squat workout)

Leg Press supersetted with Calf Raises and 30-45 secs rest between sets:
1-120kg x 50 CRX40
2-130kg x 40 CRX30
3-140kg x 30 CRX20
4-150kg x 20 CRX10
5-160kg x 10 CRX10
6-160kg x 10 CRX10
7-150kg x 20 CRX10
8-140kg x 30 CRX20
9-130kg x 40 CRX30
10-140kgx50 CRX40

Decline Crunches:5 secs rest between sets
1-5kg x 20
2-5kg x 20
3-5kg x 20
4-5kg x 20
5-5kg x 20

Every single rep was done with a 3-2-1 tempo.I had to rack the weights on the leg pressing momentarily due to the tempo but I took a max of 5 seconds to rest when this occured.

Chest+Back tomorrow.Oh and yes this workout scheme is Kris Gethins DTP.I've actually being doing it for 4 months now before he even brought the programme out and I love it.Never looked or felt better.

Roniboney

Awards
Had a great Chest+Back workout yesrday.I don't think the SD has kicked in fully yet but I feel really good.Sporting some good wood this morning which is always a good sign.Gotta get some cardio done today so it'll be a 15 minute interval session on the recumbent bike.

Highlight from the chest and back workout:
after doing 9 high rep sets I got a 20kg db press for 30 reps with the 3-2-1 tempo in one set.The weight sounds light until the 15th rep.Then the fun begins.

Train hard guys

Roniboney

Awards
No updates guy?
I'm sitting at around 185lbs atm with a little bit less fat.I've decided to turn it into an epi bridge from weeks 5-8 so I'll be running epi for the next 4 weeks at 30/30/40/40.

As far as lethargy it's punishingly hard to workout.I don't want to but I know when I do I'll have a great workout.It's very strange as I always want to workout.Seeing some good strength gains atm.About 5kg has been put onto my main lifts and my lats and bicep peaks are beginning to take off.

Hoping to increase my lifts another 5kg in the next 4 weeks and then go into a pure strength building phase during PCT.