Liquid Var??

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey guys just talked to my source has anyone heard of liquid var???? 30 ml/25 mg a ml suspended in alch?.... i've never heard of it so i just want to run it past forum and see if anyone has had experience with it before i dish out 85 bucks a bottle

mccallister

Awards
hey guys just talked to my source has anyone heard of liquid var???? 30 ml/25 mg a ml suspended in alch?.... i've never heard of it so i just want to run it past forum and see if anyone has had experience with it before i dish out 85 bucks a bottle

Are you looking to buy vardenafil, or anavar. Either way sounds like your getting hustled. Liquid vardenafil as the boner drug can be bought for research purposes for much less

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Anavar, sorry for misinterpretation.....he said it's ugl stuff any input??

mccallister

Awards
Anavar, sorry for misinterpretation.....he said it's ugl stuff any input??
I think anavar could be suspended in alcohol I
Googled it and it seems possible. Just gotta be able to trust whoever/wherever it's coming from

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Yea Ima pick up a bottle or two....prob run it with some win 50 and furuza a....ill post results

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yea Ima pick up a bottle or two....prob run it with some win 50 and furuza a....ill post results
Please do! I got offered liquid also but wasn't sure about it...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking to buy vardenafil, or anavar. Either way sounds like your getting hustled. Liquid vardenafil as the boner drug can be bought for research purposes for much less
Lots of local sources seem to be doing it lately. A lot cheaper for them.
Just too bad suspensions always taste so nasty.
I would rather find a trusted source for raws and just cap it myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
murk01 35 and Older 0
Anabolics 14
seancho Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7