Is gyno truly unavoidable?

1. Is gyno truly unavoidable?

First let me say I don't believe myself to be prone to gyno. After 3 DS cycles, I've never experienced any type of flare up or even sensitivity in nipples.

However, I have heard people say that if you use hormones long enough you WILL get gyno.

Is this really true?

Aren't there a lot of pro bodybuilders who never got gyno?

I know a lot comes down to genetics, but again, the contention I've heard is that you WILL get gyno if you use enough hormones (regardless of drugs/supps used).

2. i was like you but when i starting messing with tren and REALLY suppresive drugs without dht steroids i got some but arimidex letro erase and formeron got 70% of it gone, nothing huge
    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    First let me say I don't believe myself to be prone to gyno. After 3 DS cycles, I've never experienced any type of flare up or even sensitivity in nipples.

However, I have heard people say that if you use hormones long enough you WILL get gyno.

Is this really true?

I know a lot comes down to genetics, but again, the contention I've heard is that you WILL get gyno if you use enough hormones (regardless of drugs/supps used).

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1187

Is this really true?

You want to test your luck?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You want to test your luck?
    lol, what's involved?

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    lol, what's involved?
    2 months worth of tren and a breast pump.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

6. Gyno is easy to fight. Lower your dose, start taking a serm. If that doesn't work quit taking your steroid, up your serm. Dont let it keep going or surgery could become your only option.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. Is Gyno likely on ATD?
    By colindep in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 06:02 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
  4. how common is gyno?
    By el luchador in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6