Best for pure strength

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
In everyone's opinion which steroids/PH's are best for lots of strength with very little size

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T and 1,000 calories a day..lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I'm looking for a dry steroid/ph. What would be a good tren dosage for lots of strength without a lot of size. I have oral tren

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a dry steroid/ph. What would be a good tren dosage for lots of strength without a lot of size. I have oral tren
Oral Tren is not Trenbolone. It's a 19 nor....(nonmethyl dienolone)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I think I'm gonna go with a high dosed epistane and keep cals low

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've heard some people say that Anavar is the best, also heard that halotestin is good but don't have experience with the compounds myself.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard some people say that Anavar is the best, also heard that halotestin is good but don't have experience with the compounds myself.
I'm on week 2 of anavar so ill report back to you in a few weeks

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Yeah halotest is more than I'm looking to spend right now tho

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah halotest is more than I'm looking to spend right now tho
I've actually heard most people who use halotestin pulse it rather than cycling it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm not sure of dosages, sorry man. I heard about it from a friend of mine that used to do powerlifting competitions but he never ran it himself just knew others who would dose it pre competition.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I'm not sure of dosages, sorry man. I heard about it from a friend of mine that used to do powerlifting competitions but he never ran it himself just knew others who would dose it pre competition.
Well doses for halo run from 20-40mg daily so do you think 30 mg EOD?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Well doses for halo run from 20-40mg daily so do you think 30 mg EOD?
I would say try it, if you don't feel enough the first few times bump it up some. Also if you're gonna pulse I think I'd just take it on workout days.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When taking Halotestin you can experience a number of rather severe side effects. Perhaps the only Abombs and M1T may have a greater negative impact on you. If you would like to try Halotestin should limit its application period is 4 - 6 weeks, and do not use more than 20-30 mg daily. Fluoxymesterone has a strong potential effects on the liver, so it is likely damaged. Other frequently-observed side effects - the increased production of the sebaceous gland (which goes hand in hand with acne), nasal bleeding, headaches, gastrointestinal disorders and reducing the production of its own hormones the body. There are frequent occasions when atelty become easily irritable. Gynecomastia and high blood pressure caused by edemas do not occur when taking Halotestin. Use at your own risk :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
When taking Halotestin you can experience a number of rather severe side effects. Perhaps the only Abombs and M1T may have a greater negative impact on you. If you would like to try Halotestin should limit its application period is 4 - 6 weeks, and do not use more than 20-30 mg daily. Fluoxymesterone has a strong potential effects on the liver, so it is likely damaged. Other frequently-observed side effects - the increased production of the sebaceous gland (which goes hand in hand with acne), nasal bleeding, headaches, gastrointestinal disorders and reducing the production of its own hormones the body. There are frequent occasions when atelty become easily irritable. Gynecomastia and high blood pressure caused by edemas do not occur when taking Halotestin. Use at your own risk :)
Thanks for that man, was really hoping someone would pop in who was more knowledgeable than me on this lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that man, was really hoping someone would pop in who was more knowledgeable than me on this lol.
When you watch some intense power lifters you will see some of them get nose bleeds well I'd bet 9/10 halotest is the cause

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In everyone's opinion which steroids/PH's are best for lots of strength with very little size
alot of powerlifters still use cheque drops.They are boss.m1t and abombs

for some strenght gains why not try a stano/trenazone/hella drol cycle.

You mite gain 10 lbs eating at base line calories but your strenght will go out the roof.Good stack of ph's there.

The major strenght aas are going to be getting you some mass.Unavoidable.dbol+test will make you feel like a god and you will get real strong real quick with dbol as a kick start.You'll gain 20 lbs though haha!

My fantasy cycle is an inject cycle
Weeks 1-16: 750mg Sustanon 250 per week (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Weeks 1-16: 600mg Bold(Mon/Wed/Fri)
Weeks 1-6: 40mg dbol everyday
Weeks 9-16: 600mg Tren Enath (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Weeks 11-16: 100mg Oxymetholone everyday
Weeks 1-16: 20mg Aromasin per day
Weeks 1-16: 6iu Hygetropin HGH per day

That is a 3000 to 4000$ cycle.Anyone who wants to try it please do and post pictures.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Alright let's look into PHs then. What dry prohormones will give you Very good strength gains and minimal mass

Viking23

Awards
My buddy got some sick strength gains from oral tren (methyltrienolon). I think he was using a small dose of oral winny with it but it def worked. Prolly not the healthiest stack but made great gains..

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
My buddy got some sick strength gains from oral tren (methyltrienolon). I think he was using a small dose of oral winny with it but it def worked. Prolly not the healthiest stack but made great gains..
Oral tren is extremely hardcore stuff I'm scared of it

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
There you go, or methyl tren, or cheque drops.
All a little more intense than what I'm looking for. I'm more looking for great consistent strength gains not really RIDICULOUS strength gains for 3 weeks

Viking23

Awards
how about turinabol.. it'll take some time to kick in but it should be consistent gains once it does

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
how about turinabol.. it'll take some time to kick in but it should be consistent gains once it does
Are those better strength gains than epi? Cause if the gains are basically the same I'd rather stay with something legal and avoid the risk

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Ok so halotestin looks best for pure strength but is very harmful to body. 20 mg daily is recommended dosage but I don't want sides. What do you guys think about 10mg daily preworkout

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yeah no kidding ^

Sd: 10/20/30/x/x/x
Epi: x/x/30/40/40/40

Boom.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All a little more intense than what I'm looking for. I'm more looking for great consistent strength gains not really RIDICULOUS strength gains for 3 weeks
Then go with alpha one from cel,

astheticking

Awards
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
yup, so true...no size just toned fullness and insane grip strength and motivation to get the wieght up. i know someone who is actually going to make a ds/ph fluoxy soon and im on the in to get to be a lab rat...exiting

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
yup, so true...no size just toned fullness and insane grip strength and motivation to get the wieght up. i know someone who is actually going to make a ds/ph fluoxy soon and im on the in to get to be a lab rat...exiting
Dude I can't wait for this!

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
also try high dosed d-plex
Couple of questions for you... Dplex looks very good... 1 is it a harsh compound that is hard on body
2 will it cause hard shutdown
3 does it aromatize (wet or dry)