shut down bad luck

1. shut down bad luck

Is it possible for anyone to not recover after any kind of cycle of aas even after a solid pct and every natural supplement to aid in recovery?

2. Ps. assuming he is a healthy individual and by any kind of cycle I mean any kind of compound.

3. I would think if you have a healthy HPTA already then running just one compound has a very low chance of shutting you down permanently, but nothing is impossible.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    Is it possible for anyone to not recover after any kind of cycle of aas even after a solid pct and every natural supplement to aid in recovery?
    What did he use for recovery? I pretty much shut down after I run ph's. I have found the best stack for me to recover is:

Activate Xtreme - First 10 days, this gets be back to baseline
    Free Test - This pushes my test well above baseline, more than double.

I use other supplements as well to help with different aspects, but that basically is what restores me after a cycle.

APPNUT

5. It is a question in general not about anyone. What are the chances to end up being permanently shut down after using aas ?

6. Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    It is a question in general not about anyone. What are the chances to end up being permanently shut down after using aas ?
    After one cycle, highly unlikely. With long term use, your chances increase.

7. one cycle(with serm and natty boosters etc) wont permanently shut u down, its possible if your a teenager , but that's a different discussion .. as an adult with a healthy hpta, its unlikely.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren shut down very bad help with pct
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:57 AM
  3. Had some bad luck tonight
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3