Question for the women about peptides and PH - AnabolicMinds.com

Question for the women about peptides and PH

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Question for the women about peptides and PH

My wife is curious about peptides or PH use for weight loss. I dont know if the effects are the same for men and women so I cant advise her on it.
    She is very active and has lost 70lbs in the last 2 years by running, eating right and cardio workouts. She has recently been putting on some weight even though her diet is solid and continues to work out. She had some testing done a couple of months ago to see why she wasnt getting pregnant and found that her estrogen was very high. The doc put her on clomid for 5 days to see if it would help her ovulate and it raised her estrogen even more. She seems to think her estrogen level is what is making her gain weight. Again, I dont know anything about the way womens physiology works so Im looking for advice. I had suggested maybe an AI (I thought serm but clomid raised her estrogen levels) or cjc1295 and ghrp but I dont know if it works the same for women? She takes a daily, b complex, dim, fish oil and olive leaf extract, sometimes protein shake. Stress from her work is a contributor Im sure but it seems no matter how much she works out, she cant slow the weight gain.

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

To be honest to just post One thing about the DIM, it might be causing high estrogen. I know studies and paper say it's helps convert "good" estrogen and cervical dysplasia studies show it helps... but maybe try just juicing and take out the DIM.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

How about instead of just cardio tell her to hit the weights. I think that's a safer method that will work instead or resorting to hormones especially when a female is thinkin about taking them. I gathered from your post that she just runs and does cardio. Not lifting weights is a common mistake amongst females. Im just assuming here but strength training will alter her hormones for the better especially compound heavy movements. Squats deads and the likes of such.
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    To be honest to just post One thing about the DIM, it might be causing high estrogen. I know studies and paper say it's helps convert "good" estrogen and cervical dysplasia studies show it helps... but maybe try just juicing and take out the DIM.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    She just started the dim a couple of weeks ago. The weight gain has been going on for a few months and we thought the dim may help.
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mccallister View Post
    How about instead of just cardio tell her to hit the weights. I think that's a safer method that will work instead or resorting to hormones especially when a female is thinkin about taking them. I gathered from your post that she just runs and does cardio. Not lifting weights is a common mistake amongst females. Im just assuming here but strength training will alter her hormones for the better especially compound heavy movements. Squats deads and the likes of such.
    I agree with that. But She is almost dead set not to lift weights because she is already "stocky" or maybe "big bone-ded" and doesnt want to increase muscle mass. Unlike me, she has Viking genetics

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:42 PM
  2. Saturated fats and hormone production- question for the diet guys
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. I feel bad for men from India, and even worse for the women
    By sweet-physique in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 24