Quad injections?

  1. Quad injections?


    hey just wondering is quad shot for a first cycle worth it, my freind says to many veins in that area your asking to get ****ed over, i cant do left glute shot so hard for me to reach but somehow i did it

    also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?


  2. Yes, you can do 1.5cc in a quad shot, I do it all the time. I've never hit a vein either, but then again my legs are ghostly white and I can see where the veins are.

  3. dam i guess thats gonna be hard for me not seeing where veins are:/
    •   
       


  4. Some people dig quad shots....some don't. You'll probably just have to try and see.

  5. Glutes are easy and cause me very little soreness and discomfort...quads I don't like...limped aorund in pain for a week after one of those babies and haven't done one since.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    Some people dig quad shots....some don't. You'll probably just have to try and see.
    that seems to be the case. i can't do them, i hit a nerve everytime. some people swear by em. give it a 'stab' and see for yourself.

  7. push slowly! i love em. make sure to avoid your femoral (sp?) artery

  8. Personally quads are my favourite spot to inject. Just make sure you stay on the outside of the quad and never near the top or inner thigh region. I've hit nerves and veins in just about every other muscle i've injected at some point but never a problem with quads. And one more tip insert the pin slowly if you go slow and by chance you hit a nerve you'll see the twitch and/or the pain before you've done much damage. I know alot of guys who literally "stab" themselves, not a good idea.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gethuge
    Personally quads are my favourite spot to inject. Just make sure you stay on the outside of the quad and never near the top or inner thigh region. I've hit nerves and veins in just about every other muscle i've injected at some point but never a problem with quads. And one more tip insert the pin slowly if you go slow and by chance you hit a nerve you'll see the twitch and/or the pain before you've done much damage. I know alot of guys who literally "stab" themselves, not a good idea.
    Can't imagine ramming a nerve at mach 2 like that...ooowweee!

  10. I like to shoot in my quads, delts second and glutes last(a little uncomfortable to position for me)
    Shots in quads are painless!
    Carlito
  11. Thumbs up


    No problem...You can shoot a maximum of 2cc in quads, no more
    if you want to see a picture for how to inject email me: silveraztek@hotmail.com
    also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?[/QUOTE]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacist
    No problem...You can shoot a maximum of 2cc in quads, no more
    if you want to see a picture for how to inject email me: silveraztek@hotmail.com
    also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?
    I have always read 3cc is the max, but I believe even that is a little conservative. I have done over 2 with no problems or extra pain whatsoever.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Can't imagine ramming a nerve at mach 2 like that...ooowweee!
    Yeah really. I know one guy who "stabbed" himself in the delt and hit a nerve. The pain went down his entire arm and left him with a numb left arm for a week. Be carefull boys and girls and play safe.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacist
    No problem...You can shoot a maximum of 2cc in quads, no more
    if you want to see a picture for how to inject email me: silveraztek@hotmail.com
    also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?
    [/QUOTE]

    I think 2 mls is a little on the low side. I've read 4 is max for quads although I imagine that would be an uncomfortable injection. I know several guys who shoot 3 mls in quads without any major problems other than a little soreness the next day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gethuge
    Yeah really. I know one guy who "stabbed" himself in the delt and hit a nerve. The pain went down his entire arm and left him with a numb left arm for a week. Be carefull boys and girls and play safe.
    If I had to put an estimation on my own speed it would be somewhere between a turtle and a snail.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    If I had to put an estimation on my own speed it would be somewhere between a turtle and a snail.
    Same here. I take probably 4 seconds or so to insert the pin all the way.

  17. the amount you inject varies depending on your size.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. possible quad injection infection"
    By xpower2121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. Quad injections
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:46 AM
  3. Any good quad inject picture?
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. quad injections
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 10:04 AM
  5. Quad injection
    By Lionheart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Log in
Log in