Quad injections?

d00fy

Awards
hey just wondering is quad shot for a first cycle worth it, my freind says to many veins in that area your asking to get fucked over, i cant do left glute shot so hard for me to reach but somehow i did it

also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?

Null

Awards
Yes, you can do 1.5cc in a quad shot, I do it all the time. I've never hit a vein either, but then again my legs are ghostly white and I can see where the veins are.

d00fy

Awards
dam i guess thats gonna be hard for me not seeing where veins are:/

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Some people dig quad shots....some don't. You'll probably just have to try and see.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Glutes are easy and cause me very little soreness and discomfort...quads I don't like...limped aorund in pain for a week after one of those babies and haven't done one since.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Some people dig quad shots....some don't. You'll probably just have to try and see.
that seems to be the case. i can't do them, i hit a nerve everytime. some people swear by em. give it a 'stab' and see for yourself.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
push slowly! i love em. make sure to avoid your femoral (sp?) artery

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Personally quads are my favourite spot to inject. Just make sure you stay on the outside of the quad and never near the top or inner thigh region. I've hit nerves and veins in just about every other muscle i've injected at some point but never a problem with quads. And one more tip insert the pin slowly if you go slow and by chance you hit a nerve you'll see the twitch and/or the pain before you've done much damage. I know alot of guys who literally "stab" themselves, not a good idea.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Personally quads are my favourite spot to inject. Just make sure you stay on the outside of the quad and never near the top or inner thigh region. I've hit nerves and veins in just about every other muscle i've injected at some point but never a problem with quads. And one more tip insert the pin slowly if you go slow and by chance you hit a nerve you'll see the twitch and/or the pain before you've done much damage. I know alot of guys who literally "stab" themselves, not a good idea.
Can't imagine ramming a nerve at mach 2 like that...ooowweee!

Carlito

Banned
Awards
I like to shoot in my quads, delts second and glutes last(a little uncomfortable to position for me)
Shots in quads are painless!
Carlito

Pharmacist

Awards
No problem...You can shoot a maximum of 2cc in quads, no more
if you want to see a picture for how to inject email me: [email protected]
also can i inject 1.5cc in quad shot?[/QUOTE]

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have always read 3cc is the max, but I believe even that is a little conservative. I have done over 2 with no problems or extra pain whatsoever.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Can't imagine ramming a nerve at mach 2 like that...ooowweee!
Yeah really. I know one guy who "stabbed" himself in the delt and hit a nerve. The pain went down his entire arm and left him with a numb left arm for a week. Be carefull boys and girls and play safe. :D

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]

I think 2 mls is a little on the low side. I've read 4 is max for quads although I imagine that would be an uncomfortable injection. I know several guys who shoot 3 mls in quads without any major problems other than a little soreness the next day.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really. I know one guy who "stabbed" himself in the delt and hit a nerve. The pain went down his entire arm and left him with a numb left arm for a week. Be carefull boys and girls and play safe. :D
If I had to put an estimation on my own speed it would be somewhere between a turtle and a snail.

bulkmuscle

Awards
the amount you inject varies depending on your size.