Tren+test cycle with DBol or Superdrol ?

zacheryah

Awards
Hello everyone

I have had a few good cycles in the past with Trenbolone Enathate + Sustanon (test blend), and dbol as kickstarter.

instead of 12 weeks straight, i allways do 5 weeks on, 5 off, another 5 on, then 10 to 12 off

last cycles were

600tren+500test/week, and first 25 days 40mg dbol/day

Ive been thinking to use tren as the primary anabolic, switching it around to 800tren and 200test, with the test merely to retain body functions.

Now i was wondering what is better for this cycle, again 40 mg of dbol (wich i'm very pleased of), or 20mg of superdroll(i heard 20 is the safe max you can take)
I offcourse use a liver protector that has high concentrations of N-acetyl cysteinne, and silymarin

Small note, i'm a powerlifter, i'm looking for the largest strenghtincrease in the long run.

thanks !

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
as far as gains and astetics id say superdrol 20-30mg but as far as mood libido and pumps id go with dbol. they will both make u stronger but sd makes u lethargic while dbol gives u energy

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
i agee with statement above. lethargy is bad with superdrol, BUT the addition of test will very likely offset some of this lethargy. that will be one hell of a cycle.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
i agee with statement above. lethargy is bad with superdrol, BUT the addition of test will very likely offset some of this lethargy. that will be one hell of a cycle.

test will def offset that, just make sure u eat lots of good carbs

zacheryah

Awards
Carb wise, the only ones i get are from oatmeal and pasta, or the occasional fruit.

The test will only be used for body functions and combat some sides.

Not entirely sure if 100mg/week sustanon is enough, if i'd do SD, i might do 200/250 just to be sure.

Considering your replies i'm currently thinking DB beeing better for progressive strenght increase ?