Rebound Gyno

arin

Awards
Hi all

After the rise in Gyno related posts, I thought I should add to it. LOL

well not really, more of a question to ease my mind.

I don't want gyno!

I intend to run a cycle of SD. Now I think it doesn't aromatise. So no need for an AI on cycle?
But I have heard a lot about gyno rebound?

Is this from the cycle or from the pct (nolva in my case)? perhaps someone could summarise it for me?

how can I PREVENT it happening, which I would much rather do than treat it if it happened.

My intended pct before this post was Nolva and taurotest booster.

Some people have said that perhaps instead of the normal 4 weeks of pct i should run a 6 week (longer pct tapered) that would prevent gyno rebound?

I have also been recommended to do the normal pct and then do a run of 6-bromo for 6 weeks?

what are your opinions and what would you do to prevent gyno rebound?

I have nolva, clomid, letro, 6 bromo and SD in my cupboard at present.

what about cabergoline or vitex? (should i run during or after. or are they not necessary)

or perhaps nolva on cycle at low dose (or is this only if i see gyno signs?)

sorry i know alot of questions , but it will help me understand once and for alll

Thanks guys

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I'm going to bump this with everyone grabbing SD lately so everyone is set with a good PCT and prepared for possibilities that arise.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd run daa with nolva at and formeron at 2 pumps a day for two weeks and 1 pump a day two weeks after. I also like exemestane vs Arimidex pct

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Wouldn't run letro unless you actually got gyno too it's intense non enjoyable stuff to be on.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Last but not least, I feel like a matter of when not if for gyno the more cycles you do but it's just IMO. I know guys that haven't gotten gyno but plenty enough who have.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
As many people plan to run SD the best PCT needs to be planned to prevent so-called rebound gyno. While worst case scenario beginning signs arise, the on-hand AIs begin.

The majority on the board say a well rounded PCT is:

X/x/x/x SERM
3/3/3/3/3/3g DAA
0/0/3/3/2/1 Erase

Obviously a proper PCT is the best preventative idea.

While keeping exemestane/arimidex/letro on hand.

Is this accurate?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd replace erase (not a fan flame me all ya want) with formeron

arin

Awards
some good views here, any other people with views?