PH's and Test Bases

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
When using a ph, whether it be Hdrol, Epi, or SD, when do you dose the test base? Same time, or a certain amount of hrs apart? Also, what are some of your guys' fav test bases?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can dose it whenever so long as you're running both on cycle.
My favorite OTC would be Transaderm/Dermacrine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timing really doesn't matter. DHEA and DHEA metabolites are common test base. My only issue is with the cost of the better ones.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
favorite test base is Test E and Prop

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

zeroshens

Awards
i like test e

pin in the morning, use SD for 4 weeks at the start. i take one in the morning, and one before bed.

just trying to keep blood concentration levels fairly consistent for the entire cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
favorite test base is Test E and Prop
^^^Agreed as far as OTC then AndroEnhance is your best and strongest legally available product trumps Dermacrine and Transaderm in potency

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Timing really doesn't matter. DHEA and DHEA metabolites are common test base. My only issue is with the cost of the better ones.
So you could just take them together? Say SD with dhea?

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah I was bitching about spending $40 on derma (DHEA and preg), now if I had to spend double plus some I'd REALLY be bitching :D
Haha no doubt brother..but I guess it still beats the price of transaderm lmao..not sure who those guys are trying to fool with 175 a bottle

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Agreed as far as OTC then AndroEnhance is your best and strongest legally available product trumps Dermacrine and Transaderm in potency
Just out of curiosity, could someone expect to gain anything (mass-wise) from a standalone cycle of Androenhance?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Either turn to dark side or turn to Primordial Performance

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you could just take them together? Say SD with dhea?
If you wanted to ya. The issue with DHEA is that the lower forms typically have a sub-par conversion, the better forms are expensive. If you're going to spend that much money on a DHEA metabolite for a test base, you might as well pin and get 10000x the gains. Serious.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
If you wanted to ya. The issue with DHEA is that the lower forms typically have a sub-par conversion, the better forms are expensive. If you're going to spend that much money on a DHEA metabolite for a test base, you might as well pin and get 10000x the gains. Serious.
Hmmm. That does make sense.