- 08-31-2012, 01:57 PM
- 09-01-2012, 11:55 AM
- 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM
You are correct as far as Deca at 200mg/wk being just enough to lubricate, but to build muscle i would bump to at least 400mg/wk. i had great success at this dosage stacked with 500mg/wk of Sustanon. Deca is pretty mild by itself and should be run for at least 8 wks to get best results.
09-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks man! Did u have any problems with prolactin? How long was your cycle?
09-02-2012, 03:41 AM
i'm pretty sure i ran the deca for about six wks that time. i didn't get prolactin but did get a bump under one of my nipples from the sust, most likely. this cycle was cut short. i recommend 8 wks tho since deca is milder in nature and builds better in longer duration (as i've read as well). but man, i got some nasty stretch marks at that time from the rapid water gain from those 2 compounds.
09-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Ok, good to know man! U didnt have any AI to prevent the water gain?
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
nope, i welcomed the water gain at that time. i was younger and wanted to get swollen.
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:49 PM
- By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:41 PM
- By jinxie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 04:08 PM
- By hyper24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-14-2008, 06:45 AM
- By TheMyth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2006, 03:09 PM