How suppressive is...........?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
How suppressive is provi?... i admit, i took a tab yesterday, just to know how it feels :p... it gave me some drive, haha before i get flamed, i took it just because i wanted to... was planning on using it for 2 weeks but then decided not too (better save it for my upcoming cycle and save money)... but just wonder if anyone has some feedback of how suppressive it is... i read mix texts on the subject, some say yes some say no, some say it just keeps you suppressed only if you are already suppressed (HPTA suppression).... any inputs?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say the larger the dose (50 mgs +++) and if split you will be suppressed like a normal cycle...

Something like 25 mg once in the morning just might be rather forgiving.....bloods would be your answer....

But people run proviron as an ADJUNCT to cycles for obvious reasons never solo....

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I say the larger the dose (50 mgs +++) and if split you will be suppressed like a normal cycle...

Something like 25 mg once in the morning just might be rather forgiving.....bloods would be your answer....

But people run proviron as an ADJUNCT to cycles for obvious reasons never solo....

-Matt
Thanks a lot for the input master Matt, very helpful as always, repped! and yeah i better save it for my upcoming cycle, i can say i felt slight drive increase, but it was prolly placebo. heard great things about provi on cycle (specially stacked with test) :D

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
The point with provi, unless I'm recalling incorrectly, is to prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen, which in effect is meant to keep off water weight, fight gyno, and ward away a decrease in sex drive caused by test aromatizing. In this degree, it wouldn't quite make sense that it would give you a libido boost, because you don't have an exogenous source of testosterone boosting your levels to abnormal proportions. Provi is hardly anabolic at all, and as Matt has already said, it really doesn't make any sense to run it solo.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
The point with provi, unless I'm recalling incorrectly, is to prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen, which in effect is meant to keep off water weight, fight gyno, and ward away a decrease in sex drive caused by test aromatizing. In this degree, it wouldn't quite make sense that it would give you a libido boost, because you don't have an exogenous source of testosterone boosting your levels to abnormal proportions. Provi is hardly anabolic at all, and as Matt has already said, it really doesn't make any sense to run it solo.
Yeah i later found that it would act as an AI... wich was very surprising... i wont rely on it tho, i mean, id still have an AI on hand in case... i will of coruse report the results of prov acting as an AI, the reason i wanted to include it was mainly because the androgenic effects... ive heard that when using solo it can boost libido and help with depression, the pointless use comes when you use it for muscle growth purposes, since its 0% anabolic. so people prefer to stack it, in fact provi makes the test more effective because it also binds to SHBG.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally think the sex drive effect is overrated --- in comparison to 300 mg/test

It does aid in a harder/tighter look for sure ---Since I get AndroHard for COST, I run it instead and feel just as hard and tight as 50 mg proviron.

But I take my Andro products at night as I am sensitive to GABAergic agonizing effects like seen with LEAN , HARD etc....makes me drowsy

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I personally think the sex drive effect is overrated --- in comparison to 300 mg/test

It does aid in a harder/tighter look for sure ---Since I get AndroHard for COST, I run it instead and feel just as hard and tight as 50 mg proviron.

But I take my Andro products at night as I am sensitive to GABAergic agonizing effects like seen with LEAN , HARD etc....makes me drowsy

-Matt
Thanks for the info Matt, and yeah now that you mention, provi is expensive as fk :(. gonna try it and see if it was worth, but yeah if i hadnt the provi already id go with the hard... i remember using the hard LV and my libido was trough the roof ... oh i remember those days :D

Havent tried the new androhard, but i know its better for sure.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Matt, and yeah now that you mention, provi is expensive as fk :(. gonna try it and see if it was worth, but yeah if i hadnt the provi already id go with the hard... i remember using the hard LV and my libido was trough the roof ... oh i remember those days :D

Havent tried the new androhard, but i know its better for sure.
Let me know if you ever want to LOG new hard ....ill give it you for 50% off

-Matt

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The other point of Provi is it binds SHBG

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you ever want to LOG new hard ....ill give it you for 50% off

-Matt
wow thanks a lot Matt, i really appreciate it, in fact i was thinking about using the hard as a kicker x 6 weeks, and then the provi for the following 8 weeks, would be a good idea? (i have all the provi i need to run the 8 weeks). i just need extra money, will let you know, thank you again.

The other point of Provi is it binds SHBG
Yup and makes test more effective :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow thanks a lot Matt, i really appreciate it, in fact i was thinking about using the hard as a kicker x 6 weeks, and then the provi for the following 8 weeks, would be a good idea? (i have all the provi i need to run the 8 weeks). i just need extra money, will let you know, thank you again.

Yup and makes test more effective :D
I think that would be interesting as you could actually compare the effects of each.

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be interesting as you could actually compare the effects of each.

-Matt
You know what? I WILL DO IT!... you convinced me 100% LOL im getting paid in 2 weeks i guess... ill send you a PM once i get paid, is afact that ill be using AH, as im also interested in having a DHT base for the whole cycle... (also, i need 2 bottles for 6 weeks right? ) id prolly do something like this:

Test E 500 mgs x 12 weeks
Superdrol 10 mgs: week 1-3
AndroHard: week 1-6 (8 caps) week 7 (4 caps combining with prov for that week only)
Proviron 50 mgs: week 7-14 (week 7 prolly at 25 along with the androhard)
Halodrol 90 mgs: week 9-14

How does it look?, i would log it and of course make a detailed comparison between androhard and proviron wich is very interesting.

Thank you very much Matt, btw, if i use this DHT base the whole cycle, id prolly should use the exemestane only 12.5 mgs right? that should be enough?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know what? I WILL DO IT!... you convinced me 100% LOL im getting paid in 2 weeks i guess... ill send you a PM once i get paid, is afact that ill be using AH, as im also interested in having a DHT base for the whole cycle... (also, i need 2 bottles for 6 weeks right? ) id prolly do something like this:

Test E 500 mgs x 12 weeks
Superdrol 10 mgs: week 1-3
AndroHard: week 1-6 (8 caps) week 7 (4 caps combining with prov for that week only)
Proviron 50 mgs: week 7-14 (week 7 prolly at 25 along with the androhard)
Halodrol 90 mgs: week 9-14

How does it look?, i would log it and of course make a detailed comparison between androhard and proviron wich is very interesting.

Thank you very much Matt, btw, if i use this DHT base the whole cycle, id prolly should use the exemestane only 12.5 mgs right? that should be enough?

Looks good. I try to only use AI's if absolutely necessary. 12.5 mg wont hurt though... what estrog sides are you most sensitive to ??

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I try to only use AI's if absolutely necessary. 12.5 mg wont hurt though... what estrog sides are you most sensitive to ??

-Matt
None!, ive never ever had high estro symptoms (just bloatiness on sdrol, and sugar cravings wich i heard are signs of high estro, other than that none)... even on dienedione i had very low body fat and low water weight, never been bloaty while on, just on superdrol but still never had gyno symptoms or anything like that... if anything ive had slightly itchy nips while on PCT or prolly a few weeks after PCT, but nothing 2 extreme. to this day after 2 cycles with dienedione and 1 with superdrol and dermacrine, i can say i havent experienced gyno symptoms at all, so you think i should keep the exemestane just in case?.

To be honest, the only reason i was considering the AI, is to avoid stronger suppression due to high estro levels (because despite the symptoms i have the fear that my estro is still high), and also to avoid that bloaty look that test could cause, ive heard estro is very suppressive even more than test (Infamy had a few reports i believe)... now with your statement, and seeing that i never had issues with estro, i wonder if i would really need it, as Eric also said that androhard could cover me somewhat and even more so the provi (wich is sometimes considered an AI)... i would realy appreciate your inputs, im still prolly buying the exemestane and keep it in case (if i really need it), opposed to my plan wich consisted in using it from week 2 or 3

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None!, ive never ever had high estro symptoms (just bloatiness on sdrol, and sugar cravings wich i heard are signs of high estro, other than that none)... even on dienedione i had very low body fat and low water weight, never been bloaty while on, just on superdrol but still never had gyno symptoms or anything like that... if anything ive had slightly itchy nips while on PCT or prolly a few weeks after PCT, but nothing 2 extreme. to this day after 2 cycles with dienedione and 1 with superdrol and dermacrine, i can say i havent experienced gyno symptoms at all, so you think i should keep the exemestane just in case?.

To be honest, the only reason i was considering the AI, is to avoid stronger suppression due to high estro levels (because despite the symptoms i have the fear that my estro is still high), and also to avoid that bloaty look that test could cause, ive heard estro is very suppressive even more than test (Infamy had a few reports i believe)... now with your statement, and seeing that i never had issues with estro, i wonder if i would really need it, as Eric also said that androhard could cover me somewhat and even more so the provi (wich is sometimes considered an AI)... i would realy appreciate your inputs, im still prolly buying the exemestane and keep it in case (if i really need it), opposed to my plan wich consisted in using it from week 2 or 3
I say why hinder your potential gains if you are not particularly prone to estro sides? Keep aromasin on hand and I bet you the AH and Prov will aid in keeping you hard -- but you know DIET will be key factor in keeping bloat down and fat down etc...

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I say why hinder your potential gains if you are not particularly prone to estro sides? Keep aromasin on hand and I bet you the AH and Prov will aid in keeping you hard -- but you know DIET will be key factor in keeping bloat down and fat down etc...

-Matt
Thank you very much Matt, i really appreciate this, also, what is the first symptom i should look for besides sensitive nips?, a side effect that would indicate to take the AI before it is too late?, because as you said, i will just keep it in case... by the way, i changed my mind a bit.... itll be test e at 500 weekly, AH week 1-7, Anavar or turinabol lv week 1-6 and proviron 50 mgs week 7-14... im gettin negative comments at the other forum, but im quite sure this cycle its g2g... am i right?, thank you very much again Matt, you ease my mind :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Matt, i really appreciate this, also, what is the first symptom i should look for besides sensitive nips?, a side effect that would indicate to take the AI before it is too late?, because as you said, i will just keep it in case... by the way, i changed my mind a bit.... itll be test e at 500 weekly, AH week 1-7, Anavar or turinabol lv week 1-6 and proviron 50 mgs week 7-14... im gettin negative comments at the other forum, but im quite sure this cycle its g2g... am i right?, thank you very much again Matt, you ease my mind :D
What the heck could they make negative comments about??? Test base --good oral like anavar,,,, good DHT addition from Androhard and Proviron?

Signs of high estro --- bloat, and slight "tingle" or warmth in the nips....just dont always check and play with them as you will trigger prolactin

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
What the heck could they make negative comments about??? Test base --good oral like anavar,,,, good DHT addition from Androhard and Proviron?

Signs of high estro --- bloat, and slight "tingle" or warmth in the nips....just dont always check and play with them as you will trigger prolactin

-Matt
Thank you very much Matt,you really make me feel more confident about this run (i spent like 5 months planning it LOL so now that you approve it i know is g2g )

I really want to try anavar but if i couldnt due to money issues i still have turinabol lv by pp, and prolly use that for 6 weeks from the beggining.

But just 2 questions more regarding this cycle and thats it, this would be 100 percent solved (I promise!!!! :D LOL)

is halodrol a good second choice in case i cant find or be able to buy anavar (since anavar its expensive), or do i better save the halodrol and try get the anavar?

is letro a better choice than exemestane in this run to keep it in case?. someone suggested me to use letro at 0.625 mgs a day if needed, and just to be prepared in case i need higher doses 2. (i really think i wont need the AI as well, in fact that was one of the main reasons i wanted a strong DHT base, and im sure AH and provi will cover me), ill also eat pretty clean too, just to avoid bloaty appearance and prolacting issues.

btw, ill confirm you about my order on friday, (ill be in US in a few weeks i think so prolly it could be shipped there) many thanks, Matt ,you really helped me on this one (as always) you are the best!!!!!! :D .

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Matt,you really make me feel more confident about this run (i spent like 5 months planning it LOL so now that you approve it i know is g2g )

I really want to try anavar but if i couldnt due to money issues i still have turinabol lv by pp, and prolly use that for 6 weeks from the beggining.

But just 2 questions more regarding this cycle and thats it, this would be 100 percent solved (I promise!!!! :D LOL)

is halodrol a good second choice in case i cant find or be able to buy anavar (since anavar its expensive), or do i better save the halodrol and try get the anavar?

is letro a better choice than exemestane in this run to keep it in case?. someone suggested me to use letro at 0.625 mgs a day if needed, and just to be prepared in case i need higher doses 2. (i really think i wont need the AI as well, in fact that was one of the main reasons i wanted a strong DHT base, and im sure AH and provi will cover me), ill also eat pretty clean too, just to avoid bloaty appearance and prolacting issues.

btw, ill confirm you about my order on friday, (ill be in US in a few weeks i think so prolly it could be shipped there) many thanks, Matt ,you really helped me on this one (as always) you are the best!!!!!! :D .
If you can find good anavar -- I think its well worth it.

If not Hdrol would be ok....I wont say its a var replacement because IMO Var is just different. Seems to possess a harder look while on.

Hdrol and tbol of course are going to be more similar and I find tbol slllightly wetter than var.

I believe letro takes a while to build up decent blood levels 2-3 weeks ???

Aromasin might be faster acting and wont pose a threat of e2 rebound.

-Matt

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If you can find good anavar -- I think its well worth it.

If not Hdrol would be ok....I wont say its a var replacement because IMO Var is just different. Seems to possess a harder look while on.

Hdrol and tbol of course are going to be more similar and I find tbol slllightly wetter than var.

I believe letro takes a while to build up decent blood levels 2-3 weeks ???

Aromasin might be faster acting and wont pose a threat of e2 rebound.

-Matt
Many thanks Matt, really appreciate it, im gonna try to get exra funds for the anavar, i also will use exemestane i guess, since i will keep the AI on hand and i need something that can kick in fast. now i think i am set, gonna order AH in a few days too :D

HTS i have everything else, just need the anavar, i think you saw my gear LMAO ... i will try to get the var at all coast, if not stick with tbol lv wich i already have.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many thanks Matt, really appreciate it, im gonna try to get exra funds for the anavar, i also will use exemestane i guess, since i will keep the AI on hand and i need something that can kick in fast. now i think i am set, gonna order AH in a few days too :D

HTS i have everything else, just need the anavar, i think you saw my gear LMAO ... i will try to get the var at all coast, if not stick with tbol lv wich i already have.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that.