LGI-halo 25 or Purus Halovar

  1. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    LGI-halo 25 or Purus Halovar


    Anyone used these products and can attest to their effectiveness?

    I'd do six week of LGI and probably just a 4 of Halovar due to price.

  2. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10079
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    Both have the same active ingredient and both work great. LGI just costs less.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Rep Power
    3007496
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    plus halovar is getting hard to find......
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Costs less it is!
  5. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    Anyone used these products and can attest to their effectiveness?

    I'd do six week of LGI and probably just a 4 of Halovar due to price.
    Funny,cause im about to purchase some LGI phs .so glad this came up.I was actually looking at LGIs epi,hd and stano.
  6. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Helladrol
    Cultivating Mass.
  7. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Helladrol
    Would love too, but too much dinero compared to LGI.
  8. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Would love too, but too much dinero compared to LGI.
    actually i think they're pretty similar in price - you get 3x the halo in hella as you do the lgi brand
  9. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    actually i think they're pretty similar in price - you get 3x the halo in hella as you do the lgi brand
    I'll check it out. Last I looked hella was around 70 bucks, 2 bottles of LGI would be around 50. It may be slightly less, not sure, but you may get more.
  10. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah there's 180 caps at 25mg in Hella..so it's the same as three bottles of lgi.. 70 for Hella with free shipping and 23 per bottle + shipping on lgi


    I've never ran halo before but I'm planning to this fall/winter and Hella looks like the better option for me personally
    Cultivating Mass.
  11. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Yeah there's 180 caps at 25mg in Hella..so it's the same as three bottles of lgi.. 70 for Hella with free shipping and 23 per bottle + shipping on lgi

    I've never ran halo before but I'm planning to this fall/winter and Hella looks like the better option for me personally
    Wow-didn't realize it was that different. I'll check that out.
  12. New Member
    willc86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    69.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Anyone used these products and can attest to their effectiveness?

    I'd do six week of LGI and probably just a 4 of Halovar due to price.
    what is LGI? I mean, I know its an anabolic, but is there an abbreviation? just gathering some knowledge, thats all.
  13. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by willc86

    what is LGI? I mean, I know its an anabolic, but is there an abbreviation? just gathering some knowledge, thats all.
    To be honest man, I'm not sure. If like to know myself.
  14. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I just ordered LGIs 2x HD25 & 1x Stan 200.

    From my understanding LGI is made by the ppl who run there own supplement site,which is where i just bought my phs from&which I cant state cause i dont wanna violate forum rules.

    But i heard nothing but good things about LGI.I have asked a lot of ppl.
  15. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    I just ordered LGIs 2x HD25 & 1x Stan 200.

    From my understanding LGI is made by the ppl who run there own supplement site,which is where i just bought my phs from&which I cant state cause i dont wanna violate forum rules.

    But i heard nothing but good things about LGI.I have asked a lot of ppl.
    They seem like a top notch operation man. No doubt. Everyone gives their phs great reviews.
  16. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lgi is cheaper then helladrol. 2 bottle of lgi is 24.95 each so that = $49.9 + 5.99 shipping = 55.89 -5% off = $53.89.

    Helladrol $69.99 -10% off = $62.99 free shipping to, but no were near cheap as lgi.


    You guys suck at math.
  17. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Lgi is cheaper then helladrol. 2 bottle of lgi is 24.95 each so that = $49.9 + 5.99 shipping = 55.89 -5% off = $53.89.

    Helladrol $69.99 -10% off = $62.99 free shipping to, but no were near cheap as lgi.

    You guys suck at math.
    Sixty caps per bottle in LGI's Halo, so two bottles (using your numbers) come to forty-five cents per cap. Helladrol at 180 caps comes to thirty-five cents per cap. Helladrol wins.

    You suck at correcting people.
  18. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Sixty caps per bottle in LGI's Halo, so two bottles (using your numbers) come to forty-five cents per cap. Helladrol at 180 caps comes to thirty-five cents per cap. Helladrol wins.

    You suck at correcting people.
    Lmao. Still cheaper no matter what way you look at it. If cost is not a problem then helladrol if money is tight go buy LGI. I'd rather save some money then have left over caps from helladrol, in which you will still need to pick up another bottle for a later run, so LGI still wins when it come to cost.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Lgi is cheaper then helladrol. 2 bottle of lgi is 24.95 each so that = $49.9 + 5.99 shipping = 55.89 -5% off = $53.89.

    Helladrol $69.99 -10% off = $62.99 free shipping to, but no were near cheap as lgi.

    You guys suck at math.
    you might wanna recheck the variables before you start saying who it is that sucks at math..I'll admit college algebra was not my favorite class but this is basic stuff man!!

    Hella is the better deal. 3x the caps per bottle.
    Cultivating Mass.
  21. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Lmao. Still cheaper no matter what way you look at it. If cost is not a problem then helladrol if money is tight go buy LGI. I'd rather save some money then have left over caps from helladrol, in which you will still need to pick up another bottle for a later run, so LGI still wins when it come to cost.
    Is it really that difficult to admit being wrong? In no way is it "cheaper no matter what way you look at it." Thirty-five cents is less than forty-five cents. The end. If you only have enough scratch for 120 caps then LGI is your only option, but that doesn't make it the better value. Not to mention having 180 caps gives you more flexibility to increase your dosing protocol on the fly if you so choose.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,904
    Rep Power
    1475612
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Used both. EXACT same actives.
    Same great results.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  23. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Used both. EXACT same actives.
    Same great results.
    Good to hear--what type of results did you see?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Used both. EXACT same actives.
    Same great results.
    Minus the insulin matrix.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2 bottles of Hd and one bottle of stano,with shippping and a $5.00 off coupon cost me $83.00..a fkn steal man
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LGI Halo-25
    By Collateral in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:45 PM
  2. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:08 AM
  4. Get Diesel DTPC or Purus Labs Recycle?
    By redrocket399 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:17 PM
  5. Best stack Halo/trem or Halo/epi???
    By Rafael Brasil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in