North East AAS Users, Please Read

cmc

cmc

Awards
I recently participated in a research study run by Harrison Pope (google him if you don’t know him) where its purpose was to look at the heart structure and function in people who have used AAS for a long time compared to those who have not. I completed it in 2 sessions, the first being a short screening evaluation (paid me $125) and I qualified for the 2nd part which was a medical evaluation (paid me $400). Total of $525 for more gear.

The 2nd part was done at MGH, included a free physical exam, blood tests, stress tests, transthoracic echocardiogram and an electrocardiogram, CT scan and more. These tests normally would be very expensive and are done for free. I left MGH wearing a Holter monitor for 24 hours and then the study for me was over.

Your name and study info in kept strictly confidential, actually identification codes are used in place of your name. Nothing about any individual is released on any medical record and no information is shared. If you decided to stop the study, all of your info is destroyed. Your privacy is protected by Federal Law in this study.

I give a lot of credit to Dr Pope as he has been and is heavily dedicated to the study of steroids and their long term effects on humans. Scientific medicine still really does not have a grasp on the long term side effects of AAS mainly because a doctor cant run a study and inject a group of individuals with “Tren” for example to see certain results. Too many rules and regulations.

This is an opportunity to get some quick money, free blood and heart tests, and a way of contributing to science to help with the study of AAS and its effects. I cant recall the age group needed but if I remember correctly, the age range is 35 to 55.

If anyone in the North East( around MA) is interested, shoot me a PM and I will reply with DR. Pope’s contact info at McLean Hospital.

I'll be away until 9/14/12 and wont be answering PMs until then. Travel expenses are not reimbursed.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Im curious to know what your aas experience is and how your tests came back.

This is interesting stuff. Too bad I currently live in China.