Mecha, Ultra, DBol, Stano?

rooster1

Awards
Alright gents, how about some help in designing my next stack. I have on hand all of the above and plenty of each. I am an experienced AAS/PH user, 39yo, 5'9", 185. I stay pretty lean year round and have PCT and all support supps on hand. I was thinking of the following options but open to whatever.

Ultra 12/12/12/12
Mecha 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600

Ultra 12/12/16/16
Mecha 75/75/100/100/100/100

DBol 30/30/30/30
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600

I have used DBol many times over the years but not in a long time. I have always responded well to 30mg. I also got good results from Ultra the one time I used it at 12/12/16/16.

What do you guys think? I am looking for solid gains, not necessarily a bulk. I eat clean year round and prefer to stay relatively lean all the time.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go big, run Ultra/Mecha/Stano :D

If you're an experienced user, you know what you're doing (i guess). Have everything on hand you need, supports, arimidex, and get the PCT in top order and you'll be good to go. I'd imagine that cycle would produce some amazing gains. I'm a huge supporter of UltraDrol, think it's a great compound.

rooster1

Awards
Go big, run Ultra/Mecha/Stano :D

If you're an experienced user, you know what you're doing (i guess). Have everything on hand you need, supports, arimidex, and get the PCT in top order and you'll be good to go. I'd imagine that cycle would produce some amazing gains. I'm a huge supporter of UltraDrol, think it's a great compound.
I like Ultradrol a lot too. I got great gains with 12/16mg solo and little to no sides. I consider myself to be experienced because I've been using AAS on/off for a long time. I don't know nearly as much as I'd like to know about all of these new compounds. I have always kept my doses moderate and always have PCT and supports supps in place. I do a lot of reading but value everyone's opinion. The above with UD/Mecha/Stano would be a big stack for me. Thanks for the reply.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, Mecha+Stano for 6 weeks. But you may want to up the dose if you are that experienced. This way you can run the other stuff later... ultra can be run solo and dbol, I don't know how I feel about it being run outside a longer cycle and not as a kicker.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i agree, mecha plus stano

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I 3rd this ^^

Mechabol at 150 mg/day and Androhard

Nice little anabolic/androgenic ****tail there....

-Matt