First time cycle advice

jgrigs

Awards
Hey Guys ,

Need some real advice.

I am ectomorph/mesomorph. Im pretty skinny , but I gain body fat easily in certain areas , I
would say i am an ectomorph mostly becuz of my long arms, skinny wrists ,and real difficulty in
gaining in areas like my chest and shoulders.

Since I began training 2 years ago , I have raised my strength significantly for a guy who weighed
146 5'7. I now weigh 158. I have built my basic frame , but still lack in my problem areas and I have
been messing around the same strength for the last 6 months.

My goal is to break my plateau's. I recently purchased a cycle, I did all my research and bought it from a
friend. I have 2 bottles of oral anavar to kickstart. I am also stacking it test cypionate with equipoise. The dosages
are standard.

I don't plan on cyclin often ....My question is.....Will this cycle push me to the next level and if i have a proper pct plan
Will i be able to maintain some size and strenght , or will I fall below my previous plateau's again. I finid the cycle pointless
if it has no benefits once u are off. I dont expect to be a beast , but once my body balances out again. I want to know I will be
better than before the cycle.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Well, assuming you are atleast 21 (preferably 24+), than cycling will help with breaking that plateau. I'm also assuming your diet is on point, as well as your training (switching up routines, volume programs, etc. are great for breaking plateaus). To reach your goals, you can prolly just go with a test cycle, saving the anavar and equipose for another cycle. Test cycles are great for getting into cycling, and the gains are easy to maintain.

jgrigs

Awards
I am 27 , and my diet I would say is on point. It took 2 years of trial and error but i got that.

I bought the cycle 2 months ago and I have been delaying it , becuz the more I read the more I
hear that once off the cycle , I will keep nothing ! Even with a pct.

Do I really need to cycle once a year to keep my gains ?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am 27 , and my diet I would say is on point. It took 2 years of trial and error but i got that.

I bought the cycle 2 months ago and I have been delaying it , becuz the more I read the more I
hear that once off the cycle , I will keep nothing ! Even with a pct.

Do I really need to cycle once a year to keep my gains ?
Any cycle will give you some permanent gains, but do not expect to keep all the gains from a cycle... i dont see a relation between cycling often and keeping gains?... but the less you cycle the better, just because you can harm your hormone levels... if you cycle once a year it would be more healthy than cycling 3 x year... the longer you wait the better... the cycle you mentioned its cool... but again, set your PCT... how long are you going to run it?.... hcg or no hcg on cycle?. the longer the cycle with no hcg use... the most miserable feeling you get on PCT and less gains keepd