so i have these 50mg dbol capsules, cant really split.

Toocoole

Awards
Would it really be that bad to just take 50mg in the morning versus spacing it out all day? when i tried splitting i lost some powder. and i ended up just taking what i had left anyways.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
No its fine. As you probably have found out though 50mg all at once can cause some pounding headaches and high BP, but it will still work.

Toocoole

Awards
No its fine. As you probably have found out though 50mg all at once can cause some pounding headaches and high BP, but it will still work.
i manage my bp with baby aspirin and fishoil.

also should add. i'm obviously taking Test E with this, not just dbol alone.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Test e won't raise bp all that much, but the dbol will immediately because it stimulates the CNS quite a bit. 10-20mg isn't so harsh, but 50mg+ certainly will. A buddy of mine was getting nosebleeds in the gym when he did 50mg pre-workout. The 1000mg test / 1000mg deca a week didn't help either lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You will be fine man. Preload some baby asprin about a hour before you dose. Dbol has a half life of about 4-5 hours. So say you dose it at 8 A.M around 12-1 PM is when your blood levels will be the most potent. After that it takes another 4-5 hours to wear off.

So with that being said I would dose it about 3 hours before you workout so that during your workout your levels will be climbing. You will be highly anabolic and protein synthesis will be at the highest point right after you lift and for the following 4-5 hours you will stay anoblic for muscle repair. Hope that helps you man.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You will be fine man. Preload some baby asprin about a hour before you dose. Dbol has a half life of about 4-5 hours. So say you dose it at 8 A.M around 12-1 PM is when your blood levels will be the most potent. After that it takes another 4-5 hours to wear off.

So with that being said I would dose it about 3 hours before you workout so that during your workout your levels will be climbing. You will be highly anabolic and protein synthesis will be at the highest point right after you lift and for the following 4-5 hours you will stay anoblic for muscle repair. Hope that helps you man.
If his blood levels are most potent then wouldn't the bp raise and headaches be high at that time too? Couldn't adding a hard lifting session on top of that spike it even more and possibly make you dizzy/pass out? Just curious

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If his blood levels are most potent then wouldn't the bp raise and headaches be high at that time too? Couldn't adding a hard lifting session on top of that spike it even more and possibly make you dizzy/pass out? Just curious
I see the logic behind that but from my personal experience it doesnt work like that. I also ran hawthorn berry, Asprin and Aegis Liver support with it though and after 30 days my liver values were barely elevated and my BP was barely higher than normal. So the answer is yes that can happen but with the right support and precautions it is 100% avoidable.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Quick lesson. A half-life of 4-5 hours doesn't mean it will 'kick in' or 'be at a peak' after 4-5 hours of taking it. It means that once the drug enters your system (say 15-20 minutes after ingestion), in 4-5 hours, HALF of the drug will already be OUT of your system. In another 4-5 hours, another half will be gone, etc.

Same goes for long ester drugs like Test Enan. People get confused and think that because it has a half-life of 7 days that the drug is 'kicked in' after 7 days, but actually, it's highest in your system within about 12-24 hours, and within 7 days your blood plasma levels are ~1/2 of what the peak was the day after you injected.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Quick lesson. A half-life of 4-5 hours doesn't mean it will 'kick in' or 'be at a peak' after 4-5 hours of taking it. It means that once the drug enters your system (say 15-20 minutes after ingestion), in 4-5 hours, HALF of the drug will already be OUT of your system. In another 4-5 hours, another half will be gone, etc.

Same goes for long ester drugs like Test Enan. People get confused and think that because it has a half-life of 7 days that the drug is 'kicked in' after 7 days, but actually, it's highest in your system within about 12-24 hours, and within 7 days your blood plasma levels are ~1/2 of what the peak was the day after you injected.
Agreed

Toocoole

Awards
well honestly, dbol isn't really having any affect on me. I'm running an AI but truthfully 5 days in i've read i'm supposed to experience something. Is it possible to just drop the dbol and just do superdrol for 4 weeks instead? how bad would that be for my liver after 5 days on 50mg of dbol? i'm just kinda disappointed with this dbol right now. No big pumps or anything where as superdrol had me rockin.

or should i wait longer on the dbol? again only dosing it once a day at around 10am because its much easier than splitting up.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Dbol isn't that harsh. 50mg is a good dose for preWO. If you don't 'feel it' within 5-7 days then your **** is bunk

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Drop the AI and bring it back if you get estrogen sides like bloat or muscle sensitivity. Estrogen is needed for muscle growth.. too little is bad and too much is bad. You gotta find the happy median.

Toocoole

Awards
about on day 7 i started taking 10mg of superdrol. now i'm up about 5 pounds, pretty sure that means the dbol just kicked in. should i continue the sdrol at 10mg? (just cause its a small dose that can give modest gains, that's why i took it) or just drop it now and focus on dbol?

Probably gonna take a break from the AI for a bit, and watch for major bloat/ blood pressure. and maybe go on aromasin 12.5mg 3 days a week.