2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

Quote Originally Posted by 1test
    Thoughts,views,experience please share
    What compounds are you using during your bulk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

None
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

None
    Clen on a bulk is a waste in my opinion, it has a tendency to suppress appetite which is the opposite of what you want on a bulk, clen is anti catabolic so it prevents muscle loss, increases body temp and increases protein synthesis so it's mainly used as a cut so you don't lose the muscle you gained on a bulk during a cut. A lot of guys use it during pct for the same reasons. During a bulk you want to gain a bit of fat and retain some water that being said I would do your bulk for however long you need then incorporate clen for the cut.

Two ways to run it that I have heard of.

Day 1 and 2 @ 40mcg
    Day 3-4 @ 60mcg
    Day 5-6 80mcg
    Day 7-8 @ 100mcg
    Day 9-10 @ 120mcg
    Day 11-14 @ 120mg

Second one is to ramp up then down
    Day 1-2 @ 40mcg
    Day 3-4 @ 60mcg
    Day 5-6 @ 80mcg
    Day 6-7 @ 100mcg
    Day 8-9 @ 80mcg
    Day 10-11@ 60mcg
    Day 12-13 @ 40mcg

I ran a cycle of the first example but have never ramped it back down. Run it 2 weeks on and two weeks off. Some people us Benadryl to up regulate the beta 2 receptor on the two weeks off.
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've used EC plenty of times during a bulk (i am immune to all sides lol), and i've used clen once. I've never experienced any time of appetite suppression from clen but at high doses it does try to ruin my world. Something like clen and EC can be very helpful during a bulk imo. Depending on the dose run of clen, you could take it no problem.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Quote Originally Posted by demolition

Clen on a bulk is a waste in my opinion, it has a tendency to suppress appetite which is the opposite of what you want on a bulk, clen is anti catabolic so it prevents muscle loss, increases body temp and increases protein synthesis so it's mainly used as a cut so you don't lose the muscle you gained on a bulk during a cut. A lot of guys use it during pct for the same reasons. During a bulk you want to gain a bit of fat and retain some water that being said I would do your bulk for however long you need then incorporate clen for the cut.

Two ways to run it that I have heard of.

Day 1 and 2 @ 40mcg
    Day 3-4 @ 60mcg
    Day 5-6 80mcg
    Day 7-8 @ 100mcg
    Day 9-10 @ 120mcg
    Day 11-14 @ 120mg

Second one is to ramp up then down
    Day 1-2 @ 40mcg
    Day 3-4 @ 60mcg
    Day 5-6 @ 80mcg
    Day 6-7 @ 100mcg
    Day 8-9 @ 80mcg
    Day 10-11@ 60mcg
    Day 12-13 @ 40mcg

I ran a cycle of the first example but have never ramped it back down. Run it 2 weeks on and two weeks off. Some people us Benadryl to up regulate the beta 2 receptor on the two weeks off.
    Thanks man appreciate your response but won't 100 mcg be quite a lot for a first timer obviously i'll have too see my sweet spot but why this ramping up and down ? How does it help ?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    I've used EC plenty of times during a bulk (i am immune to all sides lol), and i've used clen once. I've never experienced any time of appetite suppression from clen but at high doses it does try to ruin my world. Something like clen and EC can be very helpful during a bulk imo. Depending on the dose run of clen, you could take it no problem.
    Well I don't respond that good to ephedra as people claim but if i am to run clen during a bulk what would be the ideal dose (i mean lesser than I can comfortably manage or straight out like in caloric deficit)?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%

Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    Thanks man appreciate your response but won't 100 mcg be quite a lot for a first timer obviously i'll have too see my sweet spot but why this ramping up and down ? How does it help ?
    100mcg and over is going to make your heart feel like it's pounding out of your chest (i did it only once and that was enough). Never felt the need to go over 80mcg personally.

Don't know anything about benadryl for upregulation... I think PA debunked that? Not sure but you might want to keep it around to help you fall asleep lol
    :blindfold:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

100mcg and over is going to make your heart feel like it's pounding out of your chest (i did it only once and that was enough). Never felt the need to go over 80mcg personally.

Don't know anything about benadryl for upregulation... I think PA debunked that? Not sure but you might want to keep it around to help you fall asleep lol
    People seem to like keto better than benadryl from what i've read. And definitely I don't want my heart to do that but I have seen people going even above 140 mcg ? How does that work for them?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%

Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    People seem to like keto better than benadryl from what i've read. And definitely I don't want my heart to do that but I have seen people going even above 140 mcg ? How does that work for them?
    Ketotifen is what you should get if you want to run it straight with no breaks. You should be able to buy that from whatever place you buy the clen. I've run 200mcg daily, it wasn't fun. But it worked lol. As far as you not responding to ephedrine, you combine with caffeine which induces thermogenesis. It is probably the most proven fat loss aid. Obviously Clen/T3/test is best, but i'm just using EC as a viable legal alternative.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Ketotifen is what you should get if you want to run it straight with no breaks. You should be able to buy that from whatever place you buy the clen. I've run 200mcg daily, it wasn't fun. But it worked lol. As far as you not responding to ephedrine, you combine with caffeine which induces thermogenesis. It is probably the most proven fat loss aid. Obviously Clen/T3/test is best, but i'm just using EC as a viable legal alternative.
    Allright. So keto or benadryl won't really be necessary if I do something like 2 or 3 weeks on with 2 weeks off l. Right?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

I've run clen for 6 or 7 weeks. I never needed more than about 60mcg. I don't know how people go to 120. I was geeked out at 60 (in an awesome kind of way). I would sweat in the gym like it was raining. I would have to force myself to eat because I had zero desire to eat or f*k. But I loved it. I have more to use in a few months. It's the best thing I've ever taken for fat loss. Ever. Did I say I love it? because I love it. I have keto and used it for about a week here and there but I never really felt like I needed it. It did help me sleep though but If I took it too late, I would be groggy in the morning...until I hit the clen. The only thing I noticed was after a couple weeks my lips would get super chapped. That was my sign to take a few days off. But I went right back on.
    I would definitely not use it on a bulk. That sounds like forward and reverse at the same time.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

Looks like its just really user dependent OP, some good answers here.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    I've run clen for 6 or 7 weeks. I never needed more than about 60mcg. I don't know how people go to 120. I was geeked out at 60 (in an awesome kind of way). I would sweat in the gym like it was raining. I would have to force myself to eat because I had zero desire to eat or f*k. But I loved it. I have more to use in a few months. It's the best thing I've ever taken for fat loss. Ever. Did I say I love it? because I love it. I have keto and used it for about a week here and there but I never really felt like I needed it. It did help me sleep though but If I took it too late, I would be groggy in the morning...until I hit the clen. The only thing I noticed was after a couple weeks my lips would get super chapped. That was my sign to take a few days off. But I went right back on.
    I would definitely not use it on a bulk. That sounds like forward and reverse at the same time.
    Great. Looks like it works pretty well for you. Did you go straight out at 60 mcg or you ramped it up and down ?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Looks like its just really user dependent OP, some good answers here.
    Yeah i'll have to see for how it works for me. Im gonna try it with my present diet and see how it goes. The thing is I don't really wanna cut right now but i've got fat lately probably I am around 18% .i wanna cut a little just to start a clean bulk.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.8%

I never had any appetite problems from taking Clen but I do believe it can be beneficial to take it while bulking. You don't have to go to extremely high dosages up to 120mcg but possibly just take it to keep the sloppy weight off your body while bulking. Yes you want to gain a little bf% and water retention while bulking but if you can control the excess bf% while bulking it will make for an easier cut in the future
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.36%

Well fu(k I guess I'm out numbered lol clen on a bulk it is.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.75%

Well fu(k I guess I'm out numbered lol clen on a bulk it is.
    Haha
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Great. Looks like it works pretty well for you. Did you go straight out at 60 mcg or you ramped it up and down ?
    I did ramp it up over about 3 days. I use(d) liquid so my dosages weren't exactly precision every time. I just estimated. I also drank pwo like white flood or vasocor while on clen which may not even have been necessary. But that's just what I do, I guess.
    Good luck. My $0.02 is to cut first and then when you're satisfied start your bulk but keep it as clean as you can. It works better if you take it slow and steady. Take your time, good things happen to those who wait
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I did ramp it up over about 3 days. I use(d) liquid so my dosages weren't exactly precision every time. I just estimated. I also drank pwo like white flood or vasocor while on clen which may not even have been necessary. But that's just what I do, I guess.
    Good luck. My $0.02 is to cut first and then when you're satisfied start your bulk but keep it as clean as you can. It works better if you take it slow and steady. Take your time, good things happen to those who wait

Estimated... with clen... wut? A child size (1ml) oral syringe is like 1 dollar at CVS or Wal-Mart. You should be exact with stuff like clen.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Estimated... with clen... wut? A child size (1ml) oral syringe is like 1 dollar at CVS or Wal-Mart. You should be exact with stuff like clen.
    no, it came with a measured dropper. It wasn't like just down the hatch with my eyes closed. I guess I wasn't clear. I meant probably not as exact as a pill
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.8%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs

no, it came with a measured dropper. It wasn't like just down the hatch with my eyes closed. I guess I wasn't clear. I meant probably not as exact as a pill
    You could also get a slin needle and rip off the pin
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Ah. I'd still get an oral syringe though Just makes it easy for dosing "research chems."

Similar Forum Threads

1. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 07:02 PM
  2. Losing fat while bulking- possible?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:59 PM