Corked leg after test injections?

Infekted_87

Awards
Is it normal to have a corked leg for upto 3 days after each test inj? so bad you walk wit a bad limp? my mates doin 250mg twice/week of test e. meaning his legs useless for pretty much the whole week.. Inj site is in the quad around the vastus lateralis, its put me off inj cycles for sure

demolition

demolition

Awards
Is it normal to have a corked leg for upto 3 days after each test inj? so bad you walk wit a bad limp? my mates doin 250mg twice/week of test e. meaning his legs useless for pretty much the whole week.. Inj site is in the quad around the vastus lateralis, its put me off inj cycles for sure
Yea it's normal man, it gets less painful as they cycle goes though.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Not for me lol...that shyt stays painful the whole while due to the twice or three times per week injections ... It's some BOOO-SHEEEET
You ever try using a heat pad?

Infekted_87

Awards
cheers for the reply.. guess ya have to jus deal with it, an fit leg day in when ya not sore.. ha

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Try the glute relatively painless and your GTG the next day

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH YEAH!!!....I used to straight wear that heat pad OUT!!! :D got if from my mom when I visited her one day....didn't tell her why though LMFAO....
Heat pad....I might need to get mine out lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Heat pad....I might need to get mine out lol.
It really doesn't help that much, unless you could carry it around with you all day LMFAO....but it does alleviate it somewhat....or like demolition says, icyhot is like a mobile non plug-in heating pad sort of :D....I used this stuff "tiger balm"....we used to sell it at the G/N/C I worked at back then.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm injecting test e 250mg/ml 2x week and I'm fine. Pinning quads left and each 1x week. It hurts for like a day or 2 max. But it doesn't restrict me at all. I'm active amd running around.

I did hit a vein and go through and that caused more bruising that took like 4 days to go away. I don't limp or change my workouts.

This is my first cycle so he probably just has crappy stuff cut with too much solvent

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best things you can do is pin the muscle group you're about to work out. Really will alleviate some pain once you get it all worked in and the muscle stretched out. Adding volume to a muscle just to let it sit around... can cause issues. Surprised though that after pinning the same muscle group a couple times there is still pain.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Make sure if he decides to try the glute he uses an 1 1/2 pin!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have bad form with pinning it's pretty much gonna hurt everytime. I'm on week 9 of a test e cycle. Pulled the needle out a little crooked Tuesday and now instill have to worse PIP I've ever had.