Corked leg after test injections?

  1. Corked leg after test injections?


    Is it normal to have a corked leg for upto 3 days after each test inj? so bad you walk wit a bad limp? my mates doin 250mg twice/week of test e. meaning his legs useless for pretty much the whole week.. Inj site is in the quad around the vastus lateralis, its put me off inj cycles for sure


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Infekted_87
    Is it normal to have a corked leg for upto 3 days after each test inj? so bad you walk wit a bad limp? my mates doin 250mg twice/week of test e. meaning his legs useless for pretty much the whole week.. Inj site is in the quad around the vastus lateralis, its put me off inj cycles for sure
    Yea it's normal man, it gets less painful as they cycle goes though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    Yea it's normal man, it gets less painful as they cycle goes though.
    Not for me lol...that shyt stays painful the whole while due to the twice or three times per week injections ... It's some BOOO-SHEEEET
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Not for me lol...that shyt stays painful the whole while due to the twice or three times per week injections ... It's some BOOO-SHEEEET
    You ever try using a heat pad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  5. cheers for the reply.. guess ya have to jus deal with it, an fit leg day in when ya not sore.. ha

  6. Try the glute relatively painless and your GTG the next day

  7. I'll tell him to give it a try.. thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    You ever try using a heat pad?
    OH YEAH!!!....I used to straight wear that heat pad OUT!!! got if from my mom when I visited her one day....didn't tell her why though LMFAO....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    OH YEAH!!!....I used to straight wear that heat pad OUT!!! got if from my mom when I visited her one day....didn't tell her why though LMFAO....
    Heat pad....I might need to get mine out lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Heat pad....I might need to get mine out lol.
    Sht works! I'll be needing mine soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  11. I have also gone through a few bottles of icy hot during cycle. Realy does a number on the bed sheets, icy hot and massive sweating. The girlfriend just loves it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Heat pad....I might need to get mine out lol.
    It really doesn't help that much, unless you could carry it around with you all day LMFAO....but it does alleviate it somewhat....or like demolition says, icyhot is like a mobile non plug-in heating pad sort of ....I used this stuff "tiger balm"....we used to sell it at the G/N/C I worked at back then.

  13. I'm injecting test e 250mg/ml 2x week and I'm fine. Pinning quads left and each 1x week. It hurts for like a day or 2 max. But it doesn't restrict me at all. I'm active amd running around.

    I did hit a vein and go through and that caused more bruising that took like 4 days to go away. I don't limp or change my workouts.

    This is my first cycle so he probably just has crappy stuff cut with too much solvent

  14. One of the best things you can do is pin the muscle group you're about to work out. Really will alleviate some pain once you get it all worked in and the muscle stretched out. Adding volume to a muscle just to let it sit around... can cause issues. Surprised though that after pinning the same muscle group a couple times there is still pain.

  15. Make sure if he decides to try the glute he uses an 1 1/2 pin!!

  16. If you have bad form with pinning it's pretty much gonna hurt everytime. I'm on week 9 of a test e cycle. Pulled the needle out a little crooked Tuesday and now instill have to worse PIP I've ever had.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Make sure if he decides to try the glute he uses an 1 1/2 pin!!
    Cheers lad, i'll let him know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. heavy leg routine after test injection in quad?
    By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Stop Test E after 1 inject
    By Maxxr420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. Pain after Test E injection, what's wrong ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:43 PM
  4. Stop Test E after 1 inject
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in