mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
4 week run of low-dose Superdrol 10/10/10/10 or 20

6 week Epi run 30/30/40/40/40/40

Have both on hand but not feeling like being completely shut down

FYI, two previous successful cycles

1) Superdrol 20/20/30/30 - killed my libido for weeks but I was 22 at the time (2006) and did not run properly

2) Halodrol (Hella) 75/75/75/100/100/100 - worked like a champ for recomp - proper PCT including Torem - not issue whatsoever

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If dosing sd that low, why not six weeks at 10mg?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If dosing sd that low, why not six weeks at 10mg?
Guess I should have put my goals. Took about 6 weeks off due to traveling a lot for work and now my workout partner has left me in the dust. Just trying to get back to where I was a few months ago more quickly. I have an hour a day to workout (Lunch break) so having to take off the weights for me everytime is annoying and timely. Before we were about the same strength so everything flowed nicely.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol scared the crap out of me in 2006 when I could not get an erection for 4-5 weeks after. I ran that stuff at 30 mg for 4 weeks and did not have any kind of PCT. I was lucky I did not have any other issues come up. Glad we have sites like this so people can ask stupid questions sometimes and get informed. I don't mind answering a 'dumb' questions if it keeps a 20 year old from screwing up their body. Anyways ...

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD will shut u down in a few days no matter the dose. I like SD you get the gains in half the time. I would do SD 20/30/30 shorter the CYcle the better. And Yeh it does fuk ur libido a bit.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Completely shut down? Your test level will be near zero with SD at 10mg...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Superdrol scared the crap out of me in 2006 when I could not get an erection for 4-5 weeks after. I ran that stuff at 30 mg for 4 weeks and did not have any kind of PCT. I was lucky I did not have any other issues come up. Glad we have sites like this so people can ask stupid questions sometimes and get informed. I don't mind answering a 'dumb' questions if it keeps a 20 year old from screwing up their body. Anyways ...
Dang G no erection for weeks! That's got to be depressing. With a good pct u should be fine. If u been out the gym for that long take a few weeks natural to build up strength b4 u cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You could still get shut down on the epi man, you may have just gotten lucky with that halo run. I ran halo 75/75/100/100/100/100 and was shut down completely in the fourth week, my buddy who was doing an eight week epi/katana run was shut down for a couple weeks during PCT. It's always a possibility when you mess with your hormones.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm going to pulse and log my next SD cycle. There are no full pulse logs. I'm just waiting for my physical want to make sure my liver is in che k b4 starting next cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm going to pulse and log my next SD cycle. There are no full pulse logs. I'm just waiting for my physical want to make sure my liver is in che k b4 starting next cycle
Awesome very interested in a pulsing log.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My winter bulks either going to be m14add for six weeks at 90-120mg with ams 4ad @ 600mg

Or

Sd for 10mg for six weeks and ams 4ad @ 600mg

Havent decided

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Completely shut down? Your test level will be near zero with SD at 10mg...
Yeah I figured. I work with a lot of chemicals at work and usually the old adage 'the dose makes the poison' applies. Thought it might be the case here. 10 mg SD for 4 weeks would probably provide equal or greater results than Epi dosed appropriately for 6 weeks but from what I can gather Epi would be the safer choice.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeah I figured. I work with a lot of chemicals at work and usually the old adage 'the dose makes the poison' applies. Thought it might be the case here. 10 mg SD for 4 weeks would probably provide equal or greater results than Epi dosed appropriately for 6 weeks but from what I can gather Epi would be the safer choice.
thats how i look at it, shorter the cycle the better, but i would do 10/20/30 or 10 afew days 20 /30/30. 3 -4 weeks max is good for sd i think,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg of sd for 4 weeks, taken all 10mg's in the am, will allow for otc pct.

you could prob get away with otc pct with 6 weeks, but i'd still use a serm to be safe.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote

you could prob get away with otc pct with 6 weeks, but i'd still use a serm to be safe.
I was thinking 10 mg a day taken preworkout would not total shut me down either but still a little timid. I will definitely include a serm (torem 90/60/60/30) along with DAA and cycle support and an AI throughout. jbry for my goal of just wanting to get my strength back quicker would you run a 4 wk 10 mg SD cycle or longer Epi cycle (typical dosing). I like the thoughts of a quick 4 weeker. Not looking to be a beast

murk01

murk01

Awards

I wouldn't risk that. Get clomid

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
is this a joke?
No. At the end of an SD cycle my test level was double digits. End of PCT I was in the 900's. Maybe i'm not the norm, but it basically shut my test production down to nothing.

murk01

murk01

Awards
No. At the end of an SD cycle my test level was double digits. End of PCT I was in the 900's. Maybe i'm not the norm, but it basically shut my test production down to nothing.
Ur pct work great, what did did it look like

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So what u decide on?
I haven't murk. I won't start till the first week of October but I am leaning towards epi. I would like to shed 4 or 5 pounds as well and SD is not going to help me do that lol. Going to go natural for a few weeks to recondition my muscles. Right now I am still extremely sore for 2-3 days after a light workout. Murk - have you taken Halodrol and Epi before? If so, what is the main differences between the two as far as expected results and or potential results? I have always hear Epi is slightly stronger than Halo. Thanks

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is what I have used for PCT in the past and its worked great. Interested in what ripped one used to get levels back up to 900

Support:
• A.I. Cycle Support (P.M.)
• Purus Labs Organ Shield (A.M.)
Also took Forma during entire cycle 7 pumps daily

PCT:

• Torem 90/60/60/30
• Erase 0/3/3/3/2/2/2/1 (Running 2 wks past DAA)
• Anti-Estro: Forma Stanzol 7/7/7/7
• DAA 3/3/3/2/2/1
• Lean Extreme 3/3/3/3
• GDA: Slin Sane 2/2/2/2

murk01

murk01

Awards
I haven't murk. I won't start till the first week of October but I am leaning towards epi. I would like to shed 4 or 5 pounds as well and SD is not going to help me do that lol. Going to go natural for a few weeks to recondition my muscles. Right now I am still extremely sore for 2-3 days after a light workout. Murk - have you taken Halodrol and Epi before? If so, what is the main differences between the two as far as expected results and or potential results? I have always hear Epi is slightly stronger than Halo. Thanks
Nah never tried ether of them. I think epi is harder on the hair line though. My next cycle will most likley be SD. I like the results in the short amount of time. But kinda want to try an mechabol .

U can use SD for a cut. What ur bf% how much u want to lose

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nah never tried ether of them. I think epi is harder on the hair line though. My next cycle will most likley be SD. I like the results in the short amount of time. But kinda want to try an mechabol .

U can use SD for a cut. What ur bf% how much u want to lose
I would say fairly high - 18-19% right now. The first time I used superdrol I went from 215 to 185 and was ripped. Best shape of my life. My diet was super strict and I ran 6-8 miles 3-4 times a week.

Have you used SD at such a low dose before?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking 10 mg a day taken preworkout would not total shut me down either but still a little timid. I will definitely include a serm (torem 90/60/60/30) along with DAA and cycle support and an AI throughout. jbry for my goal of just wanting to get my strength back quicker would you run a 4 wk 10 mg SD cycle or longer Epi cycle (typical dosing). I like the thoughts of a quick 4 weeker. Not looking to be a beast
10mg taken in the am with breakfast.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think sd at 10mg for 4_6 weeks did this

murk01

murk01

Awards
No. I did the usual 10/20/30/30.
My next SD run will be a pulse 30 3-4 times a week. I though about doing 10 for 6 week. But don't like the duration. SD us pretty toxic. And slam dunks ur libido. U know a gut that did 2 weeks at 20 and was shut down. So shorter the better.
Pulsing Sounds appealing and there are no good pulse logs. So ill do one. I'm waiting to see the doc get my liver values check out then get started but will still be a few months.
Ur always better off dropping some bf b4 cycle if u can. Will help with sides like gyno

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hd @ 50mg for 6 weeks is another good option.
I did a successful HD cycle in the spring. It helped me lose over 25 pounds in 12 weeks while keeping and actually gaining some strength. To me I expect SD @ 10 mg to provide the same if not better results than HD even at higher doses for 6 weeks. But maybe I am thinking wrong. I did not feel much from HD till week 4 but weeks 4-6 were nice. I think thats the norm.

May just run a normal cycle of Epi and try that out. I keep going back and forth. I want to lean up in the process not bulk up. Diet is about 90% of it really though

murk01

murk01

Awards
I did a successful HD cycle in the spring. It helped me lose over 25 pounds in 12 weeks while keeping and actually gaining some strength. To me I expect SD @ 10 mg to provide the same if not better results than HD even at higher doses for 6 weeks. But maybe I am thinking wrong. I did not feel much from HD till week 4 but weeks 4-6 were nice. I think thats the norm.

May just run a normal cycle of Epi and try that out. I keep going back and forth. I want to lean up in the process not bulk up. Diet is about 90% of it really though
That's y SD is the **** kicks in fast and does the job.
U did SD for 12 weeks???

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's y SD is the **** kicks in fast and does the job.
U did SD for 12 weeks???
No I did Halodrol (HD) in the spring. I did a 12 week program and used in in the last 6 weeks. SD for 12 weeks would probably end any hopes of having a child one day lol.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Say a traditional hdrol cycle of:

50/50/75/75/75/75

What in the terms of a similar SD cycle ?

10/10/20 maybe? Or 20/20/20 ?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Say a traditional hdrol cycle of:

50/50/75/75/75/75

What in the terms of a similar SD cycle ?

10/10/20 maybe? Or 20/20/20 ?
SD depends on the sides. Ideal first SD cycle is.
10/20/30/30

U start at ten if no sides u bump up to 20 following week. If sides are manageable u go up to 30mg. Usually ,no need to go higher but some ppl do.
I think three weeks is good. The gains kind of taper off after 3rd week.
If u stay low dose like 10mg u can go up to 6 week. Gains are Suppose to be more manageable at low dose 6 week.

I think u can get SD at 5mg pills. Then u go: 5/10/20/30

I don't advise over 3-4 weeks at any dose. But ppl do it. SD is one of the strongest and most toxic Ph.

Its actually not a Ph at all. Its an active steroid. That uses a toxin to get by the liver with out matabilizing.

U gain about 20lb+ when on cycle and within 3-4 weeks. That also depends on ur eating habits.

U will lose almost half of that, no matter what anyone tells u. Its a lot of water and glycogen storage in the muscle. Off cycle u don't store that much so u lose it.

But @10lb of muscle gained in 3-4 weeks is sick. That's y I like SD.

But u will be completely shutdown during pct, u will feel like a 12yr old girl. And also lift like one. U risk all usual sides and after effects , as with any Ph.

U can't fuk around need to have a good pct planned and ready b4 u start ur cycle. Ending cycle early iS common due to sides. A serm and pct needs to be ready if u can't get past first few days or weeks. Unless u want gyno or a limp dic for a few months..

But do ur own research, I'm not a docter

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even 25mg a week of testosterone will completely shut your natural production off. 70mg of SD a week has a much greater effect on the htpa than 25mg a week of test, so yes, complete shutdown is inevitable.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12067856

no it wont.

and it helps if you actually read the study before referencing it, an if you did read it, make sure you fully understand what it's about.

ie:

61 healthy men, 18-35 yr of age, received monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE) for 20 wk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD depends on the sides. Ideal first SD cycle is.
10/20/30/30

U start at ten if no sides u bump up to 20 following week. If sides are manageable u go up to 30mg. Usually ,no need to go higher but some ppl do.
I think three weeks is good. The gains kind of taper off after 3rd week.
If u stay low dose like 10mg u can go up to 6 week. Gains are Suppose to be more manageable at low dose 6 week.

I think u can get SD at 5mg pills. Then u go: 5/10/20/30

I don't advise over 3-4 weeks at any dose. But ppl do it. SD is one of the strongest and most toxic Ph.

Its actually not a Ph at all. Its an active steroid. That uses a toxin to get by the liver with out matabilizing.

U gain about 20lb+ when on cycle and within 3-4 weeks. That also depends on ur eating habits.

U will lose almost half of that, no matter what anyone tells u. Its a lot of water and glycogen storage in the muscle. Off cycle u don't store that much so u lose it.

But @10lb of muscle gained in 3-4 weeks is sick. That's y I like SD.

But u will be completely shutdown during pct, u will feel like a 12yr old girl. And also lift like one. U risk all usual sides and after effects , as with any Ph.

U can't fuk around need to have a good pct planned and ready b4 u start ur cycle. Ending cycle early iS common due to sides. A serm and pct needs to be ready if u can't get past first few days or weeks. Unless u want gyno or a limp dic for a few months..

But do ur own research, I'm not a docter
how times have changed, an ideal cycle of sd when i came around was 20/20/30/30, or 20 all 4 weeks, only going to 30 if you feel the need. and experienced users going 30mg for 4 weeks.

"but do your own research" this is what I suggest you continue doing.

superdrol contains no added toxins. it has an additional methyl group on the 2a position, as well as the 17a position. all hormones contain methyl groups.

brb...

murk01

murk01

Awards
I was think going 20/30/30 next cycle. But I'm so tempted to pulse it.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was think going 20/30/30 next cycle. But I'm so tempted to pulse it.
Yeah I was thinking pulsing too. Maybe 20mg 3x weekly or even 10mg every other day. Thats why I plan out a cycle over a month in advance. Weigh all your options and try and make the best decision.

A buddy of mine bought 20 bottles of SD last week since it was getting the boot and told me I could have 2 bottles. Hard to pass that up. But its not like Epi is that expensive.

For those people that have taken both halodrol and epi what were the noticeable differences???? Might need to start a new thread for that question.