Adding superdrol to end of test e cycle

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I got advice on adding 10mg superdrol to the last 4-5 weeks of my test e (500mg) cycle. I loved this idea so I want to post some options to see what people think.
Take 10mg a day for 4-5 weeks?
Pulse the 10mg EOD 4-5 weeks?
Trying to keep cardio high as possible but want a little extra kick at the end of my cycle and dry up.

Thoughts would be awesome! Or any other suggestions

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing is used to not cause as much shut down/damage to the body. You are already running a ful blown cycle, run SD every day!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Pulsing is used to not cause as much shut down/damage to the body. You are already running a ful blown cycle, run SD every day!
Haha guess I did not think that through, I'll probably run the 10mg ED then!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
do u have 10 or 5mg pills the half life of sd is only about 6 hrs

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Run it everyday at 10mgs and possibly go up from there.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Anyone know what a good cycle assist for this would be? Runnin on a budget so any ideas would be greatly appreciated

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ai sports Cycle Support is pretty sweet, tastes decent too in orange.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I got advice on adding 10mg superdrol to the last 4-5 weeks of my test e (500mg) cycle. I loved this idea so I want to post some options to see what people think.
Take 10mg a day for 4-5 weeks?
Pulse the 10mg EOD 4-5 weeks?
Trying to keep cardio high as possible but want a little extra kick at the end of my cycle and dry up.

Thoughts would be awesome! Or any other suggestions
IMO you shouldve use it on the beggining... but it can work great as a finisher 2. you will finish strong with extra weight, just watch out for calories, specially if your main goal is to gain lean mass... if you want to bulk, then up the calories and carbs, youll put nice weight, just dont expect to blow like the incredible hulk, remember that you are on test, so at best, youll feel a slight improvement in size and strength, just my .02 cents

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
BTW as with dosages, id go 10/10/20/30 or 10/10/20/20... use it 4 weeks specially while test is clearing your system

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
BTW as with dosages, id go 10/10/20/30 or 10/10/20/20... use it 4 weeks specially while test is clearing your system
I'm not tryin to blow up, little extra dense and little more strength, losing a few pounds would not be awful actually haha. I'm just running it at 4-5 weeks of 10mg only

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What reasons? Lol
lets start with - naturally without anabolics, your low point of the day testosterone level wise is close to half what your high level is. So when you start to talk about "keeping constant blood levels" its pointless as even your natural levels arent' anywhere near constant. going past that, it may have some amount of value as to how you feel (vs how it affects anabolically) to have more stable levels, but in your case the testosterone is the base hormone covering that, so the overall androgen levels are going to stay well above normal human threshhold 24 hours a day as it is.

Beyond that, one that is interesting and only a smidgen of research has been done on it is the idea of threshhold effects. This was always a concept that made me wonder. Its easier to give something else as an example though. If you take a 2:1:1 BCAA, and put 20g total in a bunch of water, and sip it over 2 hours, it gives very little anabolic effect. If you take 10g each hour and put it down in the span of a couple minutes, it exerts a fairly big muscle protein synthesis effect. There is a certain level you have to reach to have any effect, and its not neccessarily that a certain % of the product will be lost/metabolised without adding value, but that a certain net amount of it will be in a given timespan. There was I believe 1 study done on it that was not really all that well done (number of people participating, no clear control, etc) back in the 60s that showed that with dbol effectively the first 2-3 mg you take in an hour has next to no effect. So if you were dosing it as 5mg every hour for 8 hours, you got significantly lower effectiveness out of it than taking all 40mg at once.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
lets start with - naturally without anabolics, your low point of the day testosterone level wise is close to half what your high level is. So when you start to talk about "keeping constant blood levels" its pointless as even your natural levels arent' anywhere near constant. going past that, it may have some amount of value as to how you feel (vs how it affects anabolically) to have more stable levels, but in your case the testosterone is the base hormone covering that, so the overall androgen levels are going to stay well above normal human threshhold 24 hours a day as it is.

Beyond that, one that is interesting and only a smidgen of research has been done on it is the idea of threshhold effects. This was always a concept that made me wonder. Its easier to give something else as an example though. If you take a 2:1:1 BCAA, and put 20g total in a bunch of water, and sip it over 2 hours, it gives very little anabolic effect. If you take 10g each hour and put it down in the span of a couple minutes, it exerts a fairly big muscle protein synthesis effect. There is a certain level you have to reach to have any effect, and its not neccessarily that a certain % of the product will be lost/metabolised without adding value, but that a certain net amount of it will be in a given timespan. There was I believe 1 study done on it that was not really all that well done (number of people participating, no clear control, etc) back in the 60s that showed that with dbol effectively the first 2-3 mg you take in an hour has next to no effect. So if you were dosing it as 5mg every hour for 8 hours, you got significantly lower effectiveness out of it than taking all 40mg at once.
Wow this was great info. That makes sense, especially with my artificial test levels being so high. Would you happen to have links to any of those studies would be an interesting read?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been unable to find that dbol one again, which is irritating. I can show you ones on the BCAA effect though. I'm not sure that the threshhold effect is truly real, or that superdrol necessarily falls into a category where it would be meaningful for. But its possible

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I have been unable to find that dbol one again, which is irritating. I can show you ones on the BCAA effect though. I'm not sure that the threshhold effect is truly real, or that superdrol necessarily falls into a category where it would be meaningful for. But its possible
Thanks dude I would love to see it!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know what a good cycle assist for this would be? Runnin on a budget so any ideas would be greatly appreciated

First, CEL Cycle Assist is a very good support product for your organs.
Second, i don't know how keen i am on adding SD at the end of your cycle, especially if you want to "dry up." There are many other things i would use before something like SD. Not to mention if you're still pinning, adding another exogenous test source and an already huge source seems redundant and needless stress on your body.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
This one has a bit of it in there, not the main one i'm thinking

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/meal-frequency-and-mass-gains.html
Sweet I will read this a little later, I love reading these kind of studies

First, CEL Cycle Assist is a very good support product for your organs.
Second, i don't know how keen i am on adding SD at the end of your cycle, especially if you want to "dry up." There are many other things i would use before something like SD. Not to mention if you're still pinning, adding another exogenous test source and an already huge source seems redundant and needless stress on your body.
I have L G science cycle support, but looked the same as CEL's basically
Even at just 10mg a day?
I've seen multiple people now who loved it. Gave them a little kick at the end from a long cycle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather use hcg at the end of a cycle. That's just me though.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I'd rather use hcg at the end of a cycle. That's just me though.
That might be better, but I don't have any, and have superdrol showing up within a couple days :) to excited to just stare at it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i mean one product will instrumentally help your recovery (HPTA) process, the other will do the opposite lol. But, you're excited, so go for it :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
prolly not so excited when PCT comes :p ok i keed :) .... but keep in mind that PCT will be nuts with no HCG.... id hate to be on PCT after a huge long suppressive cycle, but thats me as well.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Well i mean one product will instrumentally help your recovery (HPTA) process, the other will do the opposite lol. But, you're excited, so go for it :)
prolly not so excited when PCT comes :p ok i keed :) .... but keep in mind that PCT will be nuts with no HCG.... id hate to be on PCT after a huge long suppressive cycle, but thats me as well.
Does anyone here actually like their nuts anyway? All they are is a target and means for birth control... Jkjkjk

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here actually like their nuts anyway? All they are is a target and means for birth control... Jkjkjk
LMAO that was funny, but yeah man, just watch out for that... after a 6 weeker with superdrol (4 weeks), i felt the most miserable man :(, insecure, tired, sad, deppressed, no drive, normal sex drive (i am a sex beast :p), i felt awful!... theres a point when you even regret the cycle LOL.... ive seen guys whose test levels drop to zero on superdrol.... and some guys after a few doses, test levels dropped significantly D: ... so you better have a great PCT on hand. best of luck my friend, and reconsider the superdrol use... on my first post on here, i wasnt considering the fact that you are not using HCG. all the power to you bud

Drolly22

Awards
Yo man i am doin the same thing right now pretty much.... I just hit week 12 yesterday and I started taking the Beastdrol 25 days ago.... I was on Testblend400 (like sustanon) 600mg w/k..looked like this

(first cycle :eek: !!! lol)
Weeks 1-12 T400 MWF 600mg
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 6-9 Anadrol 50MG ED (bumped to 100 on week 3)
Weeks 9-12 NPP 100mg MWF
and then beastdrol 20/30/30/30

But yea I really think that i have already done so much this cycle that the beastdrol did NOTHING because its been 25 days and havent gained any weight from the beast.... Although i have totaled +27 Lbs of lean muscle on cycle (i think i am going to keep at least 24lbs after PCT)... I really feel like the beast didnt do anything near the end of my cycle...

BUTTT if your just doing straight Test E I bet it would probably do wonders near the end of your cycle...just my 2 cents mang

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Well it's just at 10mg a day so I'm hoping sides won't be too harsh. I'm not raising it the whole time. And I think I'm going to end the sdrol 1 week before I end the test so that my test levels don't crash at the same time as sdrol makes it. But I guess with test e it will be in my system for 14-20 days after my last pin so either way my levels should stay ok... I hope.. Lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can count on up to 3 weeks of test still being around after your last pin. I would probably start PCT at like week 2 anyways. Seriously though, next cycle you should pick up hcg. Makes a world of difference.

Foreal4

Awards
Im thinking about doing the same thing, I have so much superdrol cuz I stocked up lol. I'm on 600mg test400 just like the guy above me @ MWF but the only thing is I don't want to bloat. Im not really worried about gyno or prolactin which is mainly what is caused by Superdrol because I have everything I need on hand. Do you guys think that taking superdrol will bloat me at week 6 of Test cycle? Or can I keep the gains pretty lean with a good diet and cardio

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You can count on up to 3 weeks of test still being around after your last pin. I would probably start PCT at like week 2 anyways. Seriously though, next cycle you should pick up hcg. Makes a world of difference.
I will next cycle, I'm hoping this pct goes smooth haha

Im thinking about doing the same thing, I have so much superdrol cuz I stocked up lol. I'm on 600mg test400 just like the guy above me @ MWF but the only thing is I don't want to bloat. Im not really worried about gyno or prolactin which is mainly what is caused by Superdrol because I have everything I need on hand. Do you guys think that taking superdrol will bloat me at week 6 of Test cycle? Or can I keep the gains pretty lean with a good diet and cardio
superdrol is fairly dry, I think if your diets right then you wouldn't bloat very much at all. I'm on aromasin right now anyway so I'm not worried at all

Foreal4

Awards
Yeah I'm taking arimidex with the test at .5 eod, I think I'm going to run SD @ 15mg a day and see how that goes. Pretty stupid they made the pills in 15mg because 20mg could be a sweet spot for some..but I don't think I will end up bumping it to 30mg

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Yeah I'm taking arimidex with the test at .5 eod, I think I'm going to run SD @ 15mg a day and see how that goes. Pretty stupid they made the pills in 15mg because 20mg could be a sweet spot for some..but I don't think I will end up bumping it to 30mg
You should be A-ok with the arimidex then! Yeah 15mg kinda sucks, to bad they are not tabs so we could just break em apart lol

Foreal4

Awards
I know right? I love SD though, should be fun. Best o f luck to you, let me know how it goes. The test is great right now I think the SD is gonna amplify a lot

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I know right? I love SD though, should be fun. Best o f luck to you, let me know how it goes. The test is great right now I think the SD is gonna amplify a lot
Yeah man good luck with it! I'm almost considering logging it when I start the superdrol for the hell of it. And yeah love the test so far!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I've been taking the 10mg in the morning with breakfast. I know the half life is short but I'm still yielding amazing gains. I like to keep the dose protocol the same everyday because when I take it at different times different days SD will make me moody and emotional.

my gains so far are incredibley dry, more dense look, vascularity is threw the roof (today I had veins branch from my neck threw my traps), and strength is going up. I look "bigger" according to my gf lol.

You know my vote is...10mg ED for your final four weeks =)

Foreal4

Awards
I've been taking the 10mg in the morning with breakfast. I know the half life is short but I'm still yielding amazing gains. I like to keep the dose protocol the same everyday because when I take it at different times different days SD will make me moody and emotional.

my gains so far are incredibley dry, more dense look, vascularity is threw the roof (today I had veins branch from my neck threw my traps), and strength is going up. I look "bigger" according to my gf lol.

Are you taking superdrol by itself?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Are you taking superdrol by itself?
No, I have been on test e. I kick started my cycle with SD and had some left over. Originally I wasn't going to use it end of cyccle but I managed to get a stomach virus that left me sick, not eating/ drinking for 5 days. I lost 12lbs =(

Got some blood work done and my organs were g2g so I figured what the hell why not end with a bang ;)

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards

You have sold me, I am 100% running this and I'll definitely let you know how it goes! So pumped probably gonna start either Monday or Tuesday if my order comes in!

technique88

technique88

Awards
You have sold me, I am 100% running this and I'll definitely let you know how it goes! So pumped probably gonna start either Monday or Tuesday if my order comes in!
Good luck bro! I know you'll like it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get the superdrol until week 6 and can't run another cycle for at least 8-9 months so decided to throw some in at the end
wich week are you in my friend? how many weeks left?, gains? bloaty, not bloaty?... before and after measurements?? LOL im asking too much, but im very interested, im about to pin!!!!! D:

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
wich week are you in my friend? how many weeks left?, gains? bloaty, not bloaty?... before and after measurements?? LOL im asking too much, but im very interested, im about to pin!!!!! D:
I am just about to start week 7 and will be starting the 10mg sd then.
4 weeks left. Was super bloated until i started taking 12.5mg aromasin E3D. Now now bloat at all.
Started at 210 currently 228.
Bench before 225x5, now 315x5 (had shoulder surgery so a lot of this was getting back into it hard again)
Squat 275x5 now 350x5

Body fat has dropped and vascularity has gone up a lot.

Do lots of cardio still in training and still gaining weight.

Any other questions??!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am just about to start week 7 and will be starting the 10mg sd then.
4 weeks left. Was super bloated until i started taking 12.5mg aromasin E3D. Now now bloat at all.
Started at 210 currently 228.
Bench before 225x5, now 315x5 (had shoulder surgery so a lot of this was getting back into it hard again)
Squat 275x5 now 350x5

Body fat has dropped and vascularity has gone up a lot.

Do lots of cardio still in training and still gaining weight.

Any other questions??!
NICE!, glad to know its going good for you, thanks for the info.

As for any other questions, well, unless you want to share sexual experiences and improvements, then i think that would be all :D ... JOKE! . reps my friend!, good job

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
NICE!, glad to know its going good for you, thanks for the info.

As for any other questions, well, unless you want to share sexual experiences and improvements, then i think that would be all :D ... JOKE! . reps my friend!, good job
Appreciated! If I knew what sex was I'd share :p I hope you log your first cycle btw!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Appreciated! If I knew what sex was I'd share :p I hope you log your first cycle btw!
Will do my friend, first cycle pinning, but i have 3 orals under my belt , hope this goes awesome, will let you know once i start ;)