Help with Trenazone...sorry guys!!!!

nov.booner22

Awards
eOkay to start off, I'll tell ya'll a little about myself...
I'm 25 years old and i've been lifting hard since I was about 16. I'm only 5'9 and 166lbs right now but thats because i've been off from lifting, eating alot, taking protein, etc because I broke my wrist. Well i'm ready to get back into it again and would like to bulk back up to (185-188ish)
I've never touched a PH before but I would like to try T-zone out for a cycle. Now, I plan on doing a short cycle 4-5 weeks however long one bottle will last me.

I've preloaded on CEL Cycle-Assist 8 pills a day for 2 weeks and will continue the entire cycle. I'd like to ask a few questions before I start...

My workout schedule most likely will be this because of work-
Monday-bis,tris,forearms
tuesday-legs,abs,cardio, some deadlifting
wednesday-chest and forearms
thursday-back (lower,middle,upper)

I will be sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep every night.
Considering that I work out very intensely, perhaps the dosing could be lower and still be effective? something like 50/75/75/1/75 ???????
During the cycle I plan on drinking a Rebuilt Mass shake right when i wake up and one right after my lift and then Casein before bed.
I'll be taking fish oils, multi-v, l-glutamine, Animal's Natural Sterols, papaya enzyme, taurine, and cycle assist every day.
For PCT, I got DAA, Erase, Anabeta, and Purity Solutions' Clomid. Now i'm not sure what the dosing everyday should be for all that stuff during pct???????

I realize most gains come from diet so i will try to keep it as clean as possible. I will be eating lots of venison, chicken, egg whites, green beans, brown rice, etc..

Is there anything i should buy for lethargy and headaches? i've heard those are some possible sides along with gyno, shutdown, and roid rage...i'm okay with the roidrage but i cant deal with being shutdown or getting gyno but a few people have told me that if this cycle is run properly you have a good chance at not getting those sides.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone who knows what they're talking comment back on this and let me know if anything is wrong with this cycle or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks guys, and sorry for bringing up an old subject! I just figured i'd try to learn as much as possible before i put this **** into my system

nov.booner22

Awards
Also, I will be taking Noxivol for joint and cartilage support and it's also a vasodilator...any potential problems with this???

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eOkay to start off, I'll tell ya'll a little about myself...
I'm 25 years old and i've been lifting hard since I was about 16. I'm only 5'9 and 166lbs right now but thats because i've been off from lifting, eating alot, taking protein, etc because I broke my wrist. Well i'm ready to get back into it again and would like to bulk back up to (185-188ish)
I've never touched a PH before but I would like to try T-zone out for a cycle. Now, I plan on doing a short cycle 4-5 weeks however long one bottle will last me.

I've preloaded on CEL Cycle-Assist 8 pills a day for 2 weeks and will continue the entire cycle. I'd like to ask a few questions before I start...

My workout schedule most likely will be this because of work-
Monday-bis,tris,forearms
tuesday-legs,abs,cardio, some deadlifting
wednesday-chest and forearms
thursday-back (lower,middle,upper)

I will be sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep every night.
Considering that I work out very intensely, perhaps the dosing could be lower and still be effective? something like 50/75/75/1/75 ???????
During the cycle I plan on drinking a Rebuilt Mass shake right when i wake up and one right after my lift and then Casein before bed.
I'll be taking fish oils, multi-v, l-glutamine, Animal's Natural Sterols, papaya enzyme, taurine, and cycle assist every day.
For PCT, I got DAA, Erase, Anabeta, and Purity Solutions' Clomid. Now i'm not sure what the dosing everyday should be for all that stuff during pct???????

I realize most gains come from diet so i will try to keep it as clean as possible. I will be eating lots of venison, chicken, egg whites, green beans, brown rice, etc..

Is there anything i should buy for lethargy and headaches? i've heard those are some possible sides along with gyno, shutdown, and roid rage...i'm okay with the roidrage but i cant deal with being shutdown or getting gyno but a few people have told me that if this cycle is run properly you have a good chance at not getting those sides.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone who knows what they're talking comment back on this and let me know if anything is wrong with this cycle or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks guys, and sorry for bringing up an old subject! I just figured i'd try to learn as much as possible before i put this **** into my system
Ok....trenazone dosage would be good at 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5....for your workout...why would you do arms first? After a day or two of rest you should be hitting chest or back or legs (a bigger muscle group)....as for your sides...well are you kidding me...you don't want to be shutdown? How can you fully take advantage of a cycle and not want to be shutdown....and roid rage is honestly a joke...yes you can get a tad more moody but come on....and as for gyno maybe pick up son SNS inhibit P for prolactin sides that may occur.

nov.booner22

Awards
I don't wanna be shutdown so i can keep banging my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!! duh lol.
And i do arms and shoulders first because i'm following a workout called Hellcentrics...look it up. its supposed to be mon tues wednesday rest thurs fri but i have to do 4 days ina row because of my work schedule.
and I got the Erase for the prolactin sides so why would I have to go buy the SNS inhibit? Is the erase now good enough?
I apologize for all these questions