What do you guys run in between cycles?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. so Sking gets to shyt on you, and YOU get banned? LOL

2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

just saying that if you had to change your name or make a new one in the future. don't get all paranoid on me LMFAO
    Lmfao you and ken seem like lovers lol. Love at first site huh
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

Bird love! LMAO .... btw i am 100 straight, but if i werent warbird would be my "love at first site" aw i remember when we talked for the first time
    Lmao! Awwwwwww that's so cute hahaha

4. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    so Sking gets to shyt on you, and YOU get banned? LOL
    thats what happens when a mod doesnt like you ... like i give a fk!... ill show him and he'll have to show some respect!... i built a team of too many haters without even pretendin. i wonder why, i am a sweetheart

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you guys are SO gay....I think you two are the gay lovers undercover actually LMFAO
    It's ok. We all still have love for u. :-) lol
    •   

6. New section--- Anabolic Match.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    New section--- Anabolic Match.com
    Lmfao. Now that was funny.

8. You guys are my b...es ... we need to check out our test levels ASAP im concerned LOL

"anabolic match.com love at first site!... haha huys you made it, slogan and everything !

9. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    You guys are my b...es ... we need to check out our test levels ASAP im concerned LOL

"anabolic match.com love at first site!... haha huys you made it, slogan and everything !
    anabolic match a place where guys with gyno are desireable
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    anabolic match a place where guys with gyno are desireable
    LOL and bump! ... there should be 2 sections!, shredded guys and puffy gyno guys ... aw man im bored, my women are mad at me, i lost a job opportunity ... friday night and here i am talking about a fkn men new site LOL this is wrong :P . i want to run vodka between cycles now tho but cycle is coming, so is a no no... phenibut pheraps?

11. tell the women you are kendamafckineagle and they need to spread 'em for you LMFAO....ok I go bed now......

12. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL and bump! ... there should be 2 sections!, shredded guys and puffy gyno guys ... aw man im bored, my women are mad at me, i lost a job opportunity ... friday night and here i am talking about a fkn men new site LOL this is wrong :P . i want to run vodka between cycles now tho but cycle is coming, so is a no no... phenibut pheraps?
    sounds like you having a mid life crisis, sounds like you need to smash a ho-nny asian

13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    tell the women you are kendamafckineagle and they need to spread 'em for you LMFAO....ok I go bed now......
    LOL i better do that!!!!! haha i fkn suck!, that nickname should make a difference LMAO... and after i cycle, ill show em whos the boss! :@... nighty night warbird dream about me!

14. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    sounds like you having a mid life crisis, sounds like you need to smash a ho-nny asian
    Aw man ive never been with an asian before, and i need to!... is like a fantasy to me LMAO, that would make me feel better ... and yeah things suck right now tbh honest the only thing that keeps me motivated is the cycle... how sad

15. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Aw man ive never been with an asian before, and i need to!... is like a fantasy to me LMAO, that would make me feel better ... and yeah things suck right now tbh honest the only thing that keeps me motivated is the cycle... how sad
    I have. They are ****ing freaks, she ate my sperm so good.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I have. They are ****ing freaks, she ate my sperm so good.
    LMFAO! my ... girl (not gf) does that some times, makes me feel like a fkn boss! ... haha but an asian, that would be epic all the things i could do...

17. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LMFAO! my ... girl (not gf) does that some times, makes me feel like a fkn boss! ... haha but an asian, that would be epic all the things i could do...
    Yea i did a whole bunch of dirty stuff...I ate that sh1t like a Champ and proud of it

18. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

Lmfao yo ken u one funny guy.

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmfao yo ken u one funny guy.
    LOL thanks for the compliment sweetie .

20. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

LOL thanks for the compliment sweetie .
    Made me blushh lol ;-)

21. Personally I like to eat more food & keep lifting like a man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Personally I like to eat more food & keep lifting like a man.
    thats why you keep getting fat and bloated all the time, dumbass. start eating less food and bump up your supplementation, open the damn wallet for a minute LMFAO

23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

thats why you keep getting fat and bloated all the time, dumbass. start eating less food and bump up your supplementation, open the damn wallet for a minute LMFAO

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Name:  mid finger.gif
Views: 196
Size:  1.3 KBName:  double-finger.gif
Views: 189
Size:  1.5 KBName:  double-finger.gif
Views: 189
Size:  1.5 KB

25. 1986 computer images...

Old bird...

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1986 computer images...

Old bird...
    Name:  animated%2.gif
Views: 224
Size:  135.7 KBName:  Dancing%20Skeleton.gif
Views: 172
Size:  169.1 KB

27. Gonna kick my ass?

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Gonna kick my ass?
    thats a mafckin' ninja and a dancing skeleton with christmas tree bulb colors flashing...I wouldn't fck with them

29. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

thats a mafckin' ninja and a dancing skeleton with christmas tree bulb colors flashing...I wouldn't fck with them

30. AAaaaw snap . He done pulled out the Christmas flashing light skeleton. And that mfer's dancin!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think of this cycle?
    By Mivvi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. What do you guys think of this cycle for precontest?
    By anabolicscuba in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 04:32 PM
  3. what do you guys think of this cycle
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:48 PM
  4. What do you guys think about this cycle?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:43 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:51 AM