What do you guys run in between cycles?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    How'd you like the 7/11? I'm debating getting 11 along with my ur spray...
    100% go for it man....both the 7 and 11 are legit. the 11 is better of course provided you don't want zero chance of suppression (7 seems to be pretty much non-suppressive, the 11 there seems to be some chance of mild suppression). I stacked them both at 30-35 sprays per day for 7 weeks on this cut and they helped me out greatly. many other guys recommend them who post here in anabolics too, well regarded members.

  2. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LMAO i say both 50/50 and after we finish a cycle we all go shopping and then take a couple of beers Haha ...

    On a side note, never tried ostarine, and never planed to, mainly because ive heard is suppressive? i think i catched a few threads with BW that showed significant suppression and others some eye problems including yellow vision and stuff.... ya i know... me and the suppression part (rolling eyes) but to me is the scariest side effect of all side effects... back pumps, gyno and other side effects dont scare me :P ... oh and that vision side effect is scary, since theres not much studies regarding SARMs to show how safe they can be, but now with all these comments regarading ostarine, mekes me wonder. any inputs?... amazing thread by the way, it sucks to be off cycle and wait to run another... good to know we have more choices, to keep improving, specially now with all these bans.

    BTW Im glad to know no one here yet has come with the fkd up dbol bridge method, good boys!
    yeah I'm not sold that 11spray and/or ostarine are not suppressive. I did a legit clomid plus everything else PCT last time...and only did 4 weeks of osta and then vacation/nothing for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks 7/11 spray....got that shytty testosterone level of 290 on my last blood work. but that just might be how fuqed up my baseline test is now? not sure, can't say osta does or does not suppress....
  3. New Member
    Bubbagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    5206
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I would consider Peg MGF for off cycle ive been reading up and sounds like a nice peptide
    Ive read the profiles of the peptides but havnt seen much as far as real life application and usage, especially between cycle. Do you have a link to any info?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I'm not sold that 11spray and/or ostarine are not suppressive. I did a legit clomid plus everything else PCT last time...and only did 4 weeks of osta and then vacation/nothing for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks 7/11 spray....got that shytty testosterone level of 290 on my last blood work. but that just might be how fuqed up my baseline test is now? not sure, can't say osta does or does not suppress....
    Yeah, i think the same, i would treat these with precaution, some say ostarine is mildly suppressive, in fact on the the log i found of an ostarine user gettin BW showed the result of 200's levels... i doubt 290 is your baseline, even more so if you dosed the 7/11 high.
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Yeah, i think the same, i would treat these with precaution, some say ostarine is mildly suppressive, in fact on the the log i found of an ostarine user gettin BW showed the result of 200's levels... i doubt 290 is your baseline, even more so if you dosed the 7/11 high.
    yeah it might have suppressed me. I did take intimidate with the osta, and for the first half of the 7/11 stack. so I did use test boosters and AI's like erase and forma during the majority of the time I was on both of them....but I guess that didn't work...I've seen guys with around 300 and change for T levels after osta myself. but damn, that is a lot of suppression for only 20mg of osta and then some 7/11. but hey, no way to know 100% sure. I don't care, I'll take free TRT test from the doctor I'll give it a few months and see what levels it gets me too...do a hormone panel maybe 3 months into it? should give me an accurate reading of how effective the androgel is. if its shyt? I'll tell them I need injections. again, its free test!
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah it might have suppressed me. I did take intimidate with the osta, and for the first half of the 7/11 stack. so I did use test boosters and AI's like erase and forma during the majority of the time I was on both of them....but I guess that didn't work...I've seen guys with around 300 and change for T levels after osta myself. but damn, that is a lot of suppression for only 20mg of osta and then some 7/11. but hey, no way to know 100% sure. I don't care, I'll take free TRT test from the doctor I'll give it a few months and see what levels it gets me too...do a hormone panel maybe 3 months into it? should give me an accurate reading of how effective the androgel is. if its shyt? I'll tell them I need injections. again, its free test!
    LMAO lucky you man!... now i see why you dont care too much about suppression, and yea, ive heard the gel sucks, get the injections, its going to be a pain in the a.. but definately worth it, after this cycle pinning, i will mentalize to love injections LMAO, so when i get TRT in the future i get used to it, as i got used to brush my teeth :P
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LMAO lucky you man!... now i see why you dont care too much about suppression, and yea, ive heard the gel sucks, get the injections, its going to be a pain in the a.. but definately worth it, after this cycle pinning, i will mentalize to love injections LMAO, so when i get TRT in the future i get used to it, as i got used to brush my teeth :P
    If i can get to 700-800 and change test levels at least on the gel....and add even more to it with topical DHEA (like dermacrine), and also take a couple of AHv3 ED with the TRT (for DHT)??? shyt that would be a pretty anabolic environment coupled with an AI for pretty much most of the time to combat any estrogen....I'd opt for the gel instead of having to stick myself EW for the rest of my life. BUT if the gel isn't effective? doesn't give me the results on the blood work? yeah I will have to tell them i want to jump on some 100mg cyp per week, and inject myself. I'm not going to the office EW or EOW like they want me too. that is stupid. like I need some retard doctor to inject me....but this office runs the injections in the office only....no scripts cept for the gel. I'll have to get referred to an endo.
  8. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    If i can get to 700-800 and change test levels at least on the gel....and add even more to it with topical DHEA (like dermacrine), and also take a couple of AHv3 ED with the TRT (for DHT)??? shyt that would be a pretty anabolic environment coupled with an AI for pretty much most of the time to combat any estrogen....I'd opt for the gel instead of having to stick myself EW for the rest of my life. BUT if the gel isn't effective? doesn't give me the results on the blood work? yeah I will have to tell them i want to jump on some 100mg cyp per week, and inject myself. I'm not going to the office EW or EOW like they want me too. that is stupid. like I need some retard doctor to inject me....but this office runs the injections in the office only....no scripts cept for the gel. I'll have to get referred to an endo.
    Yeah, just play with the gel (ok it sounds weird LOL) but yeah play with it, and hopefully it will give you decent levels... dermacrine is solid addition for TRT, about androhard, not sure, can be harsh on the prostate, watch out for that... the only downside on TRT, is that it is somewhat too much hassle, and always wonder if you need to take an AI indefinately?. and hcg indefinately as well... woudlnt that be harmful?, id like to learn more on the subject, as i keep getting questions that to this point i cant solve. anyways, the dr will get everything under control, so its worth mentoioning the supps you are goin to get. i also wondering why cypionate is prescribed more than test e these days, TBH i know nothing about test cyp... only thing i know its that it is also a long ester. LOL... will read more about it
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Yeah, just play with the gel (ok it sounds weird LOL) but yeah play with it, and hopefully it will give you decent levels... dermacrine is solid addition for TRT, about androhard, not sure, can be harsh on the prostate, watch out for that... the only downside on TRT, is that it is somewhat too much hassle, and always wonder if you need to take an AI indefinately?. and hcg indefinately as well... woudlnt that be harmful?, id like to learn more on the subject, as i keep getting questions that to this point i cant solve. anyways, the dr will get everything under control, so its worth mentoioning the supps you are goin to get. i also wondering why cypionate is prescribed more than test e these days, TBH i know nothing about test cyp... only thing i know its that it is also a long ester. LOL... will read more about it
    yeah I know, the long term use of an AI and the long term use of any DHT is what worries me. but you can always just cycle them like 3 months on 1 month off instead of 365. hcg would be a PITA and expensive I think to use on TRT, but hadn't looked into that part yet....and I have always used enanthate, but cypionate is the type used in TRT...again, not sure why though. I know test E was always more prevalent back in the day for whatever reason.
  10. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I know, the long term use of an AI and the long term use of any DHT is what worries me. but you can always just cycle them like 3 months on 1 month off instead of 365. hcg would be a PITA and expensive I think to use on TRT, but hadn't looked into that part yet....and I have always used enanthate, but cypionate is the type used in TRT...again, not sure why though. I know test E was always more prevalent back in the day for whatever reason.
    of course, the cool thing is that you can cycle it, heck you can even pin tren once in a while... and where is suppression? haha.... oh man i wish i could say that!... the androhard could be hard on the prostate but you could use it prolly 8 weeks on 12 weeks off... and hcg i need to read more but i know a few on that protocol, altho it is a natural hormone, but the downside is, as you said the cost.
  11. Advanced Member
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    37208
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I'm not sold that 11spray and/or ostarine are not suppressive. I did a legit clomid plus everything else PCT last time...and only did 4 weeks of osta and then vacation/nothing for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks 7/11 spray....got that shytty testosterone level of 290 on my last blood work. but that just might be how fuqed up my baseline test is now? not sure, can't say osta does or does not suppress....
    I was using 12.5mg of Ostarine during PCT since most people said it wasn't suppressive and I can tell you it was a really really stupid idea! Even at low doses it can suppress you and/or prevent a T restart. I went nearly a month without sex or any desire or ability for it! Even with Viagra I was slinging a limp noodle! Bad times!
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    I was using 12.5mg of Ostarine during PCT since most people said it wasn't suppressive and I can tell you it was a really really stupid idea! Even at low doses it can suppress you and/or prevent a T restart. I went nearly a month without sex or any desire or ability for it! Even with Viagra I was slinging a limp noodle! Bad times!
    yeah that might've fcked me up using it post-PCT month straightaway. not during PCT, but right after. and at 20mg that is a decent sized dosage per day. I tried using it post-PCT and using test booster and AI with it....but maybe it still was the culprit. ~300 test result is what I see in many guys on osta at the 20mg level. so the #'s match up right.
  13. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    I was using 12.5mg of Ostarine during PCT since most people said it wasn't suppressive and I can tell you it was a really really stupid idea! Even at low doses it can suppress you and/or prevent a T restart. I went nearly a month without sex or any desire or ability for it! Even with Viagra I was slinging a limp noodle! Bad times!
    Thanks a lot for the feedback my friend, really useful, and yeah, just as i suspected, some guys are using SARMs as a bridge protocol, but i heard some guys saying it is suppressve and bloodwork to prove it... it is a shame, wouldve be a great choice if it wasnt suppressive, but it is... and LOL at the sex comment... i experienced that yesterday, thanks to the prewo hemorage and a couple of beers LMAO (i mention this to advice not to take a prewo previous sex xD).... back t the topic thanks for sharing my friend, i had a slight hope on using ostarine off cycle, but i better skip the bet and save my chips!
  14. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you get banned in the future by chance? you should come back as "KenDaMuthaFckinEagle" next time
  15. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    If you get banned in the future by chance? you should come back as "KenDaMuthaFckinEagle" next time
    LMAO... why would i get banned?... you mean the sex comment would get me in trouble? ROFL... good choice on tha nickname!!!! (this icon remember me of yesterday, and its a good icon to show my comeback!)
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LMAO... why would i get banned?... you mean the sex comment would get me in trouble? ROFL... good choice on tha nickname!!!! (this icon remember me of yesterday, and its a good icon to show my comeback!)
    just saying that if you had to change your name or make a new one in the future. don't get all paranoid on me LMFAO
  17. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    just saying that if you had to change your name or make a new one in the future. don't get all paranoid on me LMFAO
    Hahaha ROFL, i was goin to edit my sex comment!!!!!, im paranoid since i was banned on dat forum by fkn sking6464! xD... did you see the icon ?

    (by the way, still cant rep you )
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    just saying that if you had to change your name or make a new one in the future. don't get all paranoid on me LMFAO
    Lmfao you and ken seem like lovers lol. Love at first site huh
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmfao you and ken seem like lovers lol. Love at first site huh
    Bird love! LMAO .... btw i am 100 straight, but if i werent warbird would be my "love at first site" aw i remember when we talked for the first time
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    you guys are SO gay....I think you two are the gay lovers undercover actually LMFAO
  21. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    so Sking gets to shyt on you, and YOU get banned? LOL
  22. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    just saying that if you had to change your name or make a new one in the future. don't get all paranoid on me LMFAO
    Lmfao you and ken seem like lovers lol. Love at first site huh
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Bird love! LMAO .... btw i am 100 straight, but if i werent warbird would be my "love at first site" aw i remember when we talked for the first time
    Lmao! Awwwwwww that's so cute hahaha
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    so Sking gets to shyt on you, and YOU get banned? LOL
    thats what happens when a mod doesnt like you ... like i give a fk!... ill show him and he'll have to show some respect!... i built a team of too many haters without even pretendin. i wonder why, i am a sweetheart
  25. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you guys are SO gay....I think you two are the gay lovers undercover actually LMFAO
    It's ok. We all still have love for u. :-) lol
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  26. New Member
    Bubbagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    5206
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    New section--- Anabolic Match.com
  27. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    New section--- Anabolic Match.com
    Lmfao. Now that was funny.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  28. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    You guys are my b...es ... we need to check out our test levels ASAP im concerned LOL

    "anabolic match.com love at first site!... haha huys you made it, slogan and everything !
  29. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216449
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    You guys are my b...es ... we need to check out our test levels ASAP im concerned LOL

    "anabolic match.com love at first site!... haha huys you made it, slogan and everything !
    anabolic match a place where guys with gyno are desireable
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    anabolic match a place where guys with gyno are desireable
    LOL and bump! ... there should be 2 sections!, shredded guys and puffy gyno guys ... aw man im bored, my women are mad at me, i lost a job opportunity ... friday night and here i am talking about a fkn men new site LOL this is wrong :P . i want to run vodka between cycles now tho but cycle is coming, so is a no no... phenibut pheraps?
  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    tell the women you are kendamafckineagle and they need to spread 'em for you LMFAO....ok I go bed now......
  32. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216449
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL and bump! ... there should be 2 sections!, shredded guys and puffy gyno guys ... aw man im bored, my women are mad at me, i lost a job opportunity ... friday night and here i am talking about a fkn men new site LOL this is wrong :P . i want to run vodka between cycles now tho but cycle is coming, so is a no no... phenibut pheraps?
    sounds like you having a mid life crisis, sounds like you need to smash a ho-nny asian
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  33. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    tell the women you are kendamafckineagle and they need to spread 'em for you LMFAO....ok I go bed now......
    LOL i better do that!!!!! haha i fkn suck!, that nickname should make a difference LMAO... and after i cycle, ill show em whos the boss! :@... nighty night warbird dream about me!
  34. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    sounds like you having a mid life crisis, sounds like you need to smash a ho-nny asian
    Aw man ive never been with an asian before, and i need to!... is like a fantasy to me LMAO, that would make me feel better ... and yeah things suck right now tbh honest the only thing that keeps me motivated is the cycle... how sad
  35. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216449
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Aw man ive never been with an asian before, and i need to!... is like a fantasy to me LMAO, that would make me feel better ... and yeah things suck right now tbh honest the only thing that keeps me motivated is the cycle... how sad
    I have. They are ****ing freaks, she ate my sperm so good.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  36. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I have. They are ****ing freaks, she ate my sperm so good.
    LMFAO! my ... girl (not gf) does that some times, makes me feel like a fkn boss! ... haha but an asian, that would be epic all the things i could do...
  37. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216449
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LMFAO! my ... girl (not gf) does that some times, makes me feel like a fkn boss! ... haha but an asian, that would be epic all the things i could do...
    Yea i did a whole bunch of dirty stuff...I ate that sh1t like a Champ and proud of it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  38. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    LOL and bump! ... there should be 2 sections!, shredded guys and puffy gyno guys ... aw man im bored, my women are mad at me, i lost a job opportunity ... friday night and here i am talking about a fkn men new site LOL this is wrong :P . i want to run vodka between cycles now tho but cycle is coming, so is a no no... phenibut pheraps?
    Lmfao yo ken u one funny guy.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  39. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmfao yo ken u one funny guy.
    LOL thanks for the compliment sweetie .
  40. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,034
    Rep Power
    2196638
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    LOL thanks for the compliment sweetie .
    Made me blushh lol ;-)
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you guys think of this cycle?
    By Mivvi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. What do you guys think of this cycle for precontest?
    By anabolicscuba in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. what do you guys think of this cycle
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 01:48 PM
  4. What do you guys think about this cycle?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 06:43 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in