M-DHT!!!

Juicemonkey101

Awards
I know i just put this in my other post.. but only been on it 3 days, today will be my 4th and WOW.... This stuff is for real!!!
Focus and energy is amazing... Using it at 75mg ED... I just got done useing M5AA at 130mg ED... This is by far a lot stronger and more potent. I know someone asked me to report on the differences in dosage and what not in the two... well so far, i'd have to conclude mdht is about 2x stronger then 5aa. Obviously a couple weeks from now i'll have a lot better judgement as far as strength and hardness. I'll keep an update if you all would care to hear it

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, Id love to hear about hair loss on this stuff as well. Especially if your prone(Im very prone but really want to give this stuff a try).

8man

Awards
I have been on 100mgs. a day for 17 days and have not had any hair loss, libido is incredible (500% increase) and aggression is increased (50%) increase, pumps are very good.

8man

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
8man how have your strength increases been? have you leaned out?

have you used m5aa and can you compare the potency of the two

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
M-DHT: I started at 50mg/day now for 6 days, thought I felt it a bit right away, but last 2 days have not. I'm gonna go up to 75 or 100 to see what's up. M5AA did nothing for me at 100.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would like to hear how the strength increases are going.

8man

Awards
Motivation is very good, libido is great, leaned out a bit maybe dropped 3 to 4% bodyfat. Strength maybe 10% increase or 25 lbs on benchpress.

8man

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see if anyone experienced prostate issue with this stuff.
I was pretty sure that its better than m5aa... thinking to stock up a few bottles before the ban.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-DHT: I started at 50mg/day now for 6 days, thought I felt it a bit right away, but last 2 days have not. I'm gonna go up to 75 or 100 to see what's up. M5AA did nothing for me at 100.
please let us know how MDHT goes as 100mg of M5AA did nothing for me as well.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So really no prostate or hair issues with this stuff? M1T made me shed pretty bad, how would you guys compare hair loss from M1T to MDHT?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30