GW- 501516 and ulcerative colitis

Resilientman

Awards
So I would like to start taking this compound. But i have ulcerative colitis, will it be affected? I just want to make sure i will be safe. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I am resilient mans GF... so i am a female, if that makes any difference??

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You need to wait more than 1 hour for a response and it is unlikely that anyone is going to know the answer to this. GW is a research supp so the only studies on this have been done on rats and I don't think there was any evidence of rats developing ulcerative colitis with this compound but that doesn't mean that if you already have this issue it won't make it worse.

I think GSK are trialling this on humans but until those results are published there isn't really any way of knowing the side effects/problems that can occur with this compound.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ulceritive colitis is very similar to crohnes disease right? if so your body will respond better to ghrp ghrh.... or hgh... only thing that can heal ulcers....

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I think the idea is to use the GW to lose weight although the results of this are very mixed.

Resilientman

Awards
Okay thanks, appreciate the feedback. I will wait.

Resilientman

Awards
Oh so HGH could help with my colitis? Would IGF LR3 have a similar effect?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh so HGH could help with my colitis? Would IGF LR3 have a similar effect?
no... just gh products...
this is why dr want cd patients to take glutamine and such...

my cd is under remition cause I followed this and also a low inflammation diet...