Homebrew Test E 250mg/ml

drixnak

Awards
I'm going to be mixing some more Test E pretty soon and I wanted to see if anyone has any recipes they recommend. I haven't been reacting well to the last batch I made which was made with BB, BA, and Test E. BB I think was 20%, and BA was 2% as I recall. Thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do a google search I remember years ago there was a site out there that had a **** ton of good cookie ideas ;) if you know what i mean

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
You don't need bb with test e... it should dissolve just fine at 250mg/ml without it. 2-5% ba is all you need. Test c I hear does better with bb tho.

I think time with the needle is all you need. The first couple of cycles I did hurt pretty good but it got better over the years.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Here you go brah.
this works like a charm for me

Testosterone Enanthate

Test E is soluable in oil alone. It needs no additional solvents, but for antimicrobial puposes BA (benzyl alcohol) is used.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams test enanthate
0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
31.20ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol and 26.20cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
Swirl and heat until solution is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" or visible separation should be left.
Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
Place another needle through stopper to relieve pressure
Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection.