FIRST CYCLE NEED HELP...

03USMC

Awards
Hey guys,

5'6"
BF: 14 % (according to the arcane way the military calculates it)

Looking into doing my first cycle and was leaning heavy towards anavar 40/ turinabol 40 for twelve weeks. Leaning that way cause of the strength gains from the anavar, and the good size from the turinabol. Wanted to try and avoid the pinning due to being in the service, and not always having the most sanitary conditions and privacy, but that could be doable. The goals I want to is reach 195-200. I really want to use something that will result in good dry gains. I need to maintain my cardio, so something that wont bloat me and make me lethargic would be nice. I understand there is no magic solution and compromise is not a issue. Any feedback you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PCT would be a AI and Nolva

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

5'6"
BF: 14 % (according to the arcane way the military calculates it)

Looking into doing my first cycle and was leaning heavy towards anavar 40/ turinabol 40 for twelve weeks. Leaning that way cause of the strength gains from the anavar, and the good size from the turinabol. Wanted to try and avoid the pinning due to being in the service, and not always having the most sanitary conditions and privacy, but that could be doable. The goals I want to is reach 195-200. I really want to use something that will result in good dry gains. I need to maintain my cardio, so something that wont bloat me and make me lethargic would be nice. I understand there is no magic solution and compromise is not a issue. Any feedback you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PCT would be a AI and Nolva
looks good considering, though I would pick either one or the other since its your first cycle and your not sure what the effects might be.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pick one or the other, not both. Pick one goal, lose fat or gain muscle. You won't get both as easily.

Not sure how you have bad conditions unless you're in barracks, which most guys move out unless you're super broke.

Cardio will get harder if you put on size. But neither of those is bad for cardio, not good either.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
I would recomend testosterone but not for the usual ¨test is the natural hormone is your body so you must always run it¨.

I just think you will see much better gains off a moderate dose testosterone cycle then both of those two orals put together.

If you are that concerned about cardio and not bloating than you could use EQ. Its known for putting on very dry keepable gains (albeit very slowly) and increasing cardio output.
It should be run at 600mg minimum and for 16 weeks to see it really do its thing.

You could do a replacement dose of test with a higher dose EQ

Xample: 150-250mg/wk Test E & 600mg/wk EQ (boldenone). Run for 16 weeks

This is a pretty mild and safe cycle. You will not get bloated from it, your bits and pieces will remain functional because of the replacement dose test (your sex drive may even see an increase at that dose), the eq will increase your cardio ability, make you hungry as **** and put on lean keepable gains.
At these doses you will not likely encounter any estrogen problems, which is why i feel its ok to combine these two hormones for a first cycle (AT THESE DOSES).
Make sure to have a proper PCT in place and be patient with these compounds. The gains will come.