masteron

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in assuming that stacking masteron with test will result in the "driest" possible test cycle?

It's pretty expensive; do you think some form of an AI would work nearly as well?

When I run this cycle, my BF should be around 11%.

I want to run test but I don't want to "smooth out".

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Masteron will do a lot more for you than an ai will but an ai will help keep water weight off. Experiment and find out for yourself.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed an increase in aggression and libido from Masteron but it should be helpful with water retention. I think a properly dosed AI will be more effective though.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i dont have personal experience but i think masteron is a very weak androgen. the people i know who have done cycles with mast either hate it or love it and mostly because of 1 variable-how much they take of it. i think mast is one of the few compounds where more is better, but also $....
theres other "dry" compounds like tren/winstrol/anavar/eq for half the price of mast.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
i dont have personal experience but i think masteron is a very weak androgen. the people i know who have done cycles with mast either hate it or love it and mostly because of 1 variable-how much they take of it. i think mast is one of the few compounds where more is better, but also $....
theres other "dry" compounds like tren/winstrol/anavar/eq for half the price of mast.
It's actually extremely androgenic and less anabolic

anabolicscuba

Awards
Get ready for an insane sex drive with masteron. I love it but it breaks me out in acne real bad.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Masteron is an injectible DHT so yes it is very androgenic but that doesnt translate to strong results in real life.
You wont see much at all from masteron above 10% bodyfat except for increased libido and bacne.
Once you are in single digits masterons work becomes more apparent.

I agree with what the poeple above said... an AI will do a better job at keeping the bloat away, couple that with a good diet low in carbs and sodium and you will be golden.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've used mast many times because it comes in my "cut stack" and have used it alone and for the money unless it's in my cut stack i will not buy it again.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you are concerned about smoothing out during a test run then watch your diet and use a moderate AI. Diet is key. If you want to run a DHT compound run Winny for the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Its cheaper and effective. I personally see guys using masterone and they get the best hardening effect and fat loss if they are below 10%... the lower the better.

trojanskin

Awards
thats some good stuff! and yes you will have some dry gains...i did a cycle of that and letro @ .5mg every 2-3 days and it soaked up any water...good luck bro