Recomp/Cut Cycle Help

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to avoid harsh cycles, and run 8-10 weeks. Also looking to keep it under $300. Cheaper the better though. Ideas:

Androdrive: 3 caps; week 1-8
11-KT Spray: 50 sprays; week 1-8
1-Andro RX: 2 caps; week 1, 4 caps week 2-6

Maybe add Stano-200 at 600mg to help combat 1-Andro lethargy week 1-4

Or

Dermacrine: 4 pumps; week 1-8
11-KT Spray: 50 Sprays; week 1-8
Stano-200: 600mg; week 1-4, 1200mg week 5-6

Maybe switch up Dermacrine with Androdrive, and Run Stano for all 8 weeks.

Looking to keep this Nice and easy. Looking for a few lbs LBM, good drop in BF, And good energy.
Dont want to waste money or have anything be redundant.
Also looking at AndroEnhance.
Thoughts, critiques, advice?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
What about two bottles AE or AL with Dermacrine and Stano? this will be a great recomp.

1-8 AE or AL max dosage
1-8 Dermacrine
5-10 Stano 600/600/600/800/800/800

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I can get better than a 25% off from PP or they run another bogo sale. It comes down to money, and that's close to $50 over budget.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Running stano right now for the first time and falling in love with it

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stano is great, huge strength gains if dosed high and almost no sides...combined with 11-kt, perfect. i believe PA said that the fat loss effects of 11-KT level out after 4 or 5 weeks of usage.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I read that one other time. Maybe I'll work around 1 bottle, or pick up the 7/11 stack.
Still have plenty of time to see what gets released before I start this.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androhard V3: 3 caps; week 1-8
Dermacrine TD: 4 pumps; week 1-8
1-Andro Rx: 4 pills; week 1-4
11-KT Spray: 50 sprays; week 5-8

I can get the 7-11 stack for $100 and 2 bottles Of OG Dermacrine for $50.

Anyone think the Finaflex 1-andro is underdosed or will add too much too shutdown?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards

Anyone think the Finaflex 1-andro is underdosed or will add too much too shutdown?
I don't really like the finaflex version of 1-andro but I am sure it is quite similar to alpha mass. It's made by Forerunnerlabs and it gave me decent results before using 1.5bottles

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought about the FRL Alphamass but it looks so underdosed; no matter what delivery method they use.

If I could get away with 1 bottle, then maybe.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Thought about the FRL Alphamass but it looks so underdosed; no matter what delivery method they use.

If I could get away with 1 bottle, then maybe.
Sorry If this is wrong but doesn't finaflex have a similar amount of active in its?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Nvm it has 160mg of 1-andro per pill. maybe get one of each so u can benefit from the delivery system and get a good dose of 1-andro

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like this. Progress can definitely be made here.

If $300 is a budget for a recomp, I would do

2 x AndroLean ~195
2 x Dermacrine ~ 50 (your number)
Now ideally, you could look at AndroHard, but even witha discount, you would be pushing your budget up. I would say for the 1-Andro here. I am not familiar with the product, but I assume it is 1-DHEA.

The 1-DHEA is generally good for a recomp through conversion to 1-Test. Libido will take a hit but the Dermacrine will support it. Dermacrine will also be supportive of lean gains with the 1-DHEA and 11kt in Lean. Obviously the 7/11 in AndroLean will support leaning out. It covers many angles for a recomp.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Running stano right now for the first time and falling in love with it
Can u go into more detail bro I've been doing a little research on stano. How long u been on what r u noticing etc thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like this. Progress can definitely be made here.

If $300 is a budget for a recomp, I would do

2 x AndroLean ~195
2 x Dermacrine ~ 50 (your number)
Now ideally, you could look at AndroHard, but even witha discount, you would be pushing your budget up. I would say for the 1-Andro here. I am not familiar with the product, but I assume it is 1-DHEA.

The 1-DHEA is generally good for a recomp through conversion to 1-Test. Libido will take a hit but the Dermacrine will support it. Dermacrine will also be supportive of lean gains with the 1-DHEA and 11kt in Lean. Obviously the 7/11 in AndroLean will support leaning out. It covers many angles for a recomp.
I figured the Androhard and Dermacrine would support libido and lethargy issues from the 1DHEA. As far as the Dermacrine price, it's old PP bottles. I emailed the company that has em on sale about expiration dates. If their a no go and I can't get a decent price on the gel carier, than I'll grab androdrive. Just worried about the reported lethargy issues.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured the Androhard and Dermacrine would support libido and lethargy issues from the 1DHEA. As far as the Dermacrine price, it's old PP bottles. I emailed the company that has em on sale about expiration dates. If their a no go and I can't get a decent price on the gel carier, than I'll grab androdrive. Just worried about the reported lethargy issues.
If the Dermacrine were out, i would consider the route that War hinted at.

Something like

6 week cycle:

4 caps of Lean
4 caps of Hard
1DHEA.

many choices I guess.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that is a sweet deal on the 2 dermacrines....but NP has it in stock for $40, and at 3 pumps per day that equals 6 weeks....so you only need one tube (yeah getting 2 for 50 is better, but I wouldn't let it derail my stack if the deal is a no go). you'd be at $40 for the dermacrine, $100 each shipped for the one bottle each of AL/AH with discount, you're at $250 for 6 weeks. under budget. you can pick up some GDA's or ABE's or sumptin' with the extree :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is a sweet deal on the 2 dermacrines....but NP has it in stock for $40, and at 3 pumps per day that equals 6 weeks....so you only need one tube (yeah getting 2 for 50 is better, but I wouldn't let it derail my stack if the deal is a no go). you'd be at $40 for the dermacrine, $100 each shipped for the one bottle each of AL/AH with discount, you're at $250 for 6 weeks. under budget. you can pick up some GDA's or ABE's or sumptin' with the extree :D
Coming in udner budget is nice as well :)