Plotting next cycle. Need smart advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Plotting next cycle. Need smart advice

This is the only site I am a member of and I appreciate all of the advice and help I have been given here. I have a few questions regarding how to go about my next cycle. Im not so great at reading and my eyes are almost shot so I usually have about 10 mins of computer time before the eyes start fading which is why I may ask some questions that may seem silly to some of you. I am interested in using IGF1-lr3 with my next cycle and am wondering what PH I should stack with it. I dont really want to bulk as much as I just want to put on lean mass. Im coming off of a bulk cycle now, which had some ups and downs, and want to have my game together for the next go around. Realistically, I am at my genetic max, which is why Im looking at peptides but Im not finding much info on how to stack successfully with PH's. I have seen info on AAS/peptides but thats not really an option for me as I live in a small town and there are only a couple of people with access to the real gear and they are shady sons a bitches. Should I add CJC-1295 ? How much is too much peptides? What works best along side peptides? Or should I look at as adding peptides TO the next cycle?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know a thing about peptides. I don't think there are any PHs that they work synergistically with, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning My Next Beastdrol Cycle, Need Some Advice.
    By ZX14 Boyz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. first cycle, need some advice.
    By cajunoffroader in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
  3. Next cycle need critique
    By nando in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 11:03 PM
  4. next cycle need feedback