IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

  1. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th


    IML will not be selling Super DMZ rx 2.0 after Aug. 28th
    It's official guys.

    Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.

  2. Registered User
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    3883

    i love freedom why is america becoming such a ***** country!
  3. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    awsome
    •   
       

  4. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    IML will not be selling Super DMZ rx 2.0 after Aug. 28th
    It's official guys.

    Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.
    Nooo
  5. Registered User
    Mrpersinality's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Jersey
    Age
    32
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    3575

    What about regular DMZ? Is that banned as well?
  6. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    IML's is only pulling the SDMZ rx 2.0 at this time.
  7. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,590
    Rep Power
    2369777

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    IML's is only pulling the SDMZ rx 2.0 at this time.
    Does the msten have traces of sd in it?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  8. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Does the msten have traces of sd in it?
    Possibly, so no sense in risking it once the DEA classifies it an anabolic steroid.
  9. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    So what's the next super DMZ combo? DMZ and lmg? I'd buy it.
  10. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    I'm curious why you guys are only pulling 1 prohormone/designer steroid instead of the entire line...this is what is about to be passed:


    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431/text

    ‘(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii) and the limitations under section 201(i)(6), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if--‘(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either--

    ‘(aa) promotes muscle growth; or

    ‘(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or

    ‘(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.

    This means ANY prohormone/designer steroid that is related to ANY illegal steroid(they are all related to illegal steroids), that possesses ANY anabolic activity...will now be illegal.

    How can you keep selling compounds that are Class III drugs?
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'm curious why you guys are only pulling 1 prohormone/designer steroid instead of the entire line...this is what is about to be passed:


    [URL="http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431/text"]


    This means ANY prohormone/designer steroid that is related to ANY illegal steroid(they are all related to illegal steroids), that possesses ANY anabolic activity...will now be illegal.

    How can you keep selling compounds that are Class III drugs?
    That bill has not passed yet. There was a separate change in the law not related to this bill brother.
  12. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    So what's the next super DMZ combo? DMZ and lmg? I'd buy it.
    Not sure there will be a next one brother.
  13. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    Not sure there will be a next one brother.
    It's sad. Soooooo many people are gonna make the jump to AAS because of this bill
  14. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    It's sad. Soooooo many people are gonna make the jump to AAS because of this bill
    So?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    So?
    I have no problem with AAS I'm just saying the government is not solving a problem with this ban
  16. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I have no problem with AAS I'm just saying the government is not solving a problem with this ban

    Well, they kind of do solve a problem, take [oral] steroids off the market that can easily be bought by kids and or idiots without a clue. At age 15 i could grab my parent's cc, buy oral steroids from a legit supplement site, and use at will. By increasing the penalties and classifying them as Class 3, you hopefully pull them off the market. If a 15 year old kid can get gear, that's a pretty solid feat lol.

    Obviously i feel mixed about the upcoming legislation. While i strongly support the stance of de-criminalizing steroids, it's also a bit scary seeing superdrol on the open market that any idiot can purchase. Children don't know better, adults do.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  17. Registered User
    Mrpersinality's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Jersey
    Age
    32
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    3575

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Well, they kind of do solve a problem, take [oral] steroids off the market that can easily be bought by kids and or idiots without a clue. At age 15 i could grab my parent's cc, buy oral steroids from a legit supplement site, and use at will. By increasing the penalties and classifying them as Class 3, you hopefully pull them off the market. If a 15 year old kid can get gear, that's a pretty solid feat lol.

    Obviously i feel mixed about the upcoming legislation. While i strongly support the stance of de-criminalizing steroids, it's also a bit scary seeing superdrol on the open market that any idiot can purchase. Children don't know better, adults do.
    Agreed there's still a guy here in South Jersey selling quad stack "PH's" and telling 18yo kids his Trib based pct is everything you need for pct. Gyno running wild I'm sure.
  18. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    It's just so unfortunate that smoking and drinking are fine if you're over 18 and 21 respectively, but hormone manipulation? Noooooooo, that's terrible, you should go to jail for longer than rapists and child molesters.

    Fukd up country we live in.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality

    Agreed there's still a guy here in South Jersey selling quad stack "PH's" and telling 18yo kids his Trib based pct is everything you need for pct. Gyno running wild I'm sure.
    Wow
  20. Registered User
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    3883

    Freedom is merely a word and the freedoms we enjoy are being robbed!
  21. Registered User
    woodbear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11020

    Some edit:
    Normal Smoking and drinking will most likely not cause lifelong problems in 4weeks.... You can smoke and drink for years, stop and have caused no adverse effects....4weeks of sd can alter yout hormones for life, especially if your young, but usually just cause gyno .

    Offcourse 4 weeks full on binge drinking can harm, send you to the ER with alchohol poisoning.. and in some cases even kill you.
    So chances of killing yourself in 4 weeks with flat out partying is probably bigger than 4 weeks of high dosed superdrol...but thats taking drinking far. If one drinks 1-2 beers daily, and smoke 10 a day, the damage after 4 weeks is probably none compared than 4 weeks of 20-30 mg superdrol.

    Also smoking and drinking is publicly kinda approved....building bigger muscles with roids are not...

    That said, i am against all kinds of banning, but instead enforce age regulations on supps like this..like alchol...not to be served or sold to minors.

    Also, the companies selling this should do an effort into make otc serms that work better.
  22. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    Freedom is merely a word and the freedoms we enjoy are being robbed!
    Yup, I believe adults should have the right to use male hormones to improve ourselves.
  23. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    I'm guessing your next ideas for prohormones will be things like 1DHEA? Bringing back 1andro?
  24. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I'm guessing your next ideas for prohormones will be things like 1DHEA? Bringing back 1andro?
    On the IML site we have 1-andro as coming back. Just need to finalize a few things.
  25. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    2 days left...
  26. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    2 days left...
    Any plans for a last day just insane sale?
  27. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW

    Any plans for a last day just insane sale?
    Similar to what lgi is doing
  28. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Any plans for a last day just insane sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Similar to what lgi is doing
    No sir, SDMZ 2.0 is already below wholesale if you choose buy 3 get 1 free and use heavyiron15 discount code.

    Thanks
  29. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    I think sdmz is already at a very fair price, but even if they were going to have a last minute sale they wouldn't tell us lol that's just bad business
  30. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    I think sdmz is already at a very fair price, but even if they were going to have a last minute sale they wouldn't tell us lol that's just bad business
    There will not be a price reduction.

    SDMZ 2.0 is almost all gone brother.
  31. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    There will not be a price reduction.

    SDMZ 2.0 is almost all gone brother.
    Yea I didn't really think there would be..even if it was just 10 mg of msten it's still a hell of a deal
  32. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Yea I didn't really think there would be..even if it was just 10 mg of msten it's still a hell of a deal
    Yes sir!
  33. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    IML will not be selling Super DMZ rx 2.0 after Aug. 28th
    It's official guys.

    Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.
    24 hours left until SDMZ 2.0 is gone forever.
  34. Registered User
    Zatek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    i love freedom why is america becoming such a ***** country!
    Because too many voters are too stupid to think for themselves. Anyone in congress who doesn't vote for steroid bans is going to get hammered with ads saying he only cares about big corporate lobbyists and doesn't care if your children get hurt, and despite every major medical organization being against making steroids illegal the average voter will still buy into the hype. It's way too easy to turn the image of a guy with a needle into an emotional hysteria that can be used to destroy the credibility of any politician who comes out against steroid bans.
  35. Registered User
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    3883

    Quote Originally Posted by Zatek View Post
    Because too many voters are too stupid to think for themselves. Anyone in congress who doesn't vote for steroid bans is going to get hammered with ads saying he only cares about big corporate lobbyists and doesn't care if your children get hurt, and despite every major medical organization being against making steroids illegal the average voter will still buy into the hype. It's way too easy to turn the image of a guy with a needle into an emotional hysteria that can be used to destroy the credibility of any politician who comes out against steroid bans.
    though these things are off topic of bodybuilding the reality is most people rather tone out and enjoy their big tv and truck then think for themselves and change the way our country is headed
  36. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365549

    Final day =(

    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/SDMZ-142x3001.png[/IMG]

    SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 - Pro-Anabolic Complex

    *This product will be discontinued as of Aug. 28, 2012
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:45 PM
  2. start pct now, or will i be ok
    By slewis5588 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 09:48 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 12:31 PM
  4. Sledge, Will You Be Selling M-Dien Powder?
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 06:20 PM
  5. Will not risk hairloss, help me out.
    By Tim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in