Methyl 5-aa

metalgear

Awards
Could anyone here tell me if there is any difference between Underground Labs version of methyl 5aa and Designer Supps version of it? Undergrounds is a little less expensive and is in capsule form, while Designer Supps is in hard tablet form..Would that make any difference in the effectiveness of the supplement once it's ingested?
Thanks, any and all input would be appreciated.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i put more faith in designer supplements products. underground labs has put out some stuff before that was widely rumored to be bunk. sledge is a board sponsor anyways. it's always good to support them, as they support us

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm on sledges m5aa right now its working well i definitely recommend it, plus sledge is a stand up guy and will stand behind every product he puts out

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Sledge always stands behind his products, but Underground Labs products are put together by a retailer with integrity, so I suspect any rumors circulating to the contrary are a bum rap. Mike was the first guy to offer M1T powder, albeit to members of another forum, not on his site itself. The same stuff ended up in UL M1T. I've heard no complaints about either. And it would be completely foolish for him to try to rip people off with any of these products, when the price of the material is not the limiting factor. Look at how cheap M1T and M5AA powder have sold for.

Where there is not a great difference in price, you should go with a board supporter, especially an innovator like DS. I was just trying to set the record straight.

Last edited:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm all for supporting the AM board sponsors. I personally have used UL product (m1t) with great success. I feel you can't go wrong either way, but support the sponsors when you can.

dd