New stack.....good idea?

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Thinking of stacking M4OHN, Custom's new Creatine, and Methyl DHT from either Custom or Designer. Also 200 grams of quality protein a day. My goal is to gain strength and lean muscle mass as well as getting lean without the whole bloated look. I've done a 4 week cycle of M1T, and the size and strength gains were ridiculous, but the sides were a little too much for me to handle now.

Are these 3 going to work well together? What type of stress will they put on my liver?

I have a 6 week supply of Nolva ready if I need it.

Stats: 5'11, 220 pounds, 18% bf, 28 yrs old.....been in the gym on and off for 10 years.

Also, MDHT is a little new to me, any good links or info on it?

dalejmurphy

Awards
Thinking of stacking M4OHN, Custom's new Creatine, and Methyl DHT from either Custom or Designer. Also 200 grams of quality protein a day. My goal is to gain strength and lean muscle mass as well as getting lean without the whole bloated look. I've done a 4 week cycle of M1T, and the size and strength gains were ridiculous, but the sides were a little too much for me to handle now.

Are these 3 going to work well together? What type of stress will they put on my liver?

Stats: 5'11, 220 pounds, 18% bf, 28 yrs old.....been in the gym on and off for 10 years.

response
200 grams a protein for a lean mass cycle with your weight seems low...

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established

Also, MDHT is a little new to me, any good links or info on it?
If youre thinking about going on cycle and consuming 200 grams of protein a day, you need to sit back, read and learn...not to mention train all nat. for a while.

Will they work well? Maybe, but stacking methyls is never a good idea....There are plently of posts on MDHT in recent weeks, I would def look into them.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you'll probably get alot of **** about stacking methyls from most people. I myself have no problem with it since nobody has ever stated any proof why it would be worse. I will say though I think the creatine and Methyl-dht should be enough for some nice gains with proper diet. Also I would raise the protein to 1.5 g per lbs of bodyweight. By the way what doses are you planning on running.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
you'll probably get alot of **** about stacking methyls from most people. I myself have no problem with it since nobody has ever stated any proof why it would be worse. I will say though I think the creatine and Methyl-dht should be enough for some nice gains with proper diet. Also I would raise the protein to 1.5 g per lbs of bodyweight. By the way what doses are you planning on running.
It's not as if you are going to drop dead mid cycle from it. I will say if you are dead set on stacking methyls m4ohn and m5aa/mdht appears to be the safest choice.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry, when I said 200 grams of protein a day, I was refering to the amount of whey protein taken in. I was not including my 4-5 meals, which can add 150-200 more a day. Sorry, I wasn't clear.

If youre thinking about going on cycle and consuming 200 grams of protein a day, you need to sit back, read and learn...not to mention train all nat. for a while.

Will they work well? Maybe, but stacking methyls is never a good idea....There are plently of posts on MDHT in recent weeks, I would def look into them.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Many have had great results with M4OHN & M5aa. MDHT should give you similar if not better results. I don't like stacking methyls, but this is the safest methyl stack out there.

You will not bloat at all from this cycle & it's a great option for cutting, but don't expect much size from this stack. You should get good strength gains.

Look up M5aa for info on MDHT. M5AA converts to MDHT, so effects are almost the same.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
whey protein shakes shouldn't comprise over 50% of your daily protein intake
its much much better to get protein from whole food sources
i take a shake when i wake up and pwo otherwise i get the rest of my close to 400 grams a day from whole foods

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks fo the info guys. I think I'm gonna stick with the CEE and the M4ohn along with a high protein, clean diet.

whey protein shakes shouldn't comprise over 50% of your daily protein intake
its much much better to get protein from whole food sources
i take a shake when i wake up and pwo otherwise i get the rest of my close to 400 grams a day from whole foods