Dbol working?

bulkmuscle

Awards
Started my cycle 6 days ago.

Dbol test and EQ, and I'm up 8lbs so far, just wanted to make sure its all water weight from the dbol. Is it possible to get this much water weight from test and eq only 6 days in?

I'm asking this because I haven't seen any strength changes from dbol yet. I'm thinking my dbol might be bunk

size

Awards
  • Established
I doubt the dbol is fake if you have gained 8lbs so rapidly.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
What kind of test? Also I am with size here, 8lb in 6 days sounds like about a gallon of water. Try adding proviron or ldex to get rid of some of that.

For the strengh wait a week. You should notice a diffence in a couple of days

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with MSL, I swear I hear a lot about it being bunk or underdosed but a lot of people are happy w/ the dude too...

I get russian methandrostenolone, it does the trick for me quite nicely...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
One way I know when m dbol is working(bear with me I know this might sound bad) is when I work out I get a lot of pressure in my head. It's more of a certain type of feeling that I don't get with other drugs. That and I shoot bigger loads when i nut.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh. The insane pumps and massive increases in strength in the higher rep ranges seem to be a pretty good indicator to me :D

I also notice that it jacks my libido up quite a bit too...

prime

Awards
Morningstar

What's the deal with MSL, I swear I hear a lot about it being bunk or underdosed but a lot of people are happy w/ the dude too...

I get russian methandrostenolone, it does the trick for me ñuite nicely...
J
I haven't tried his 10 mg caps, but I'm on his 55 mg caps right now and they are AMAZING!! If anything they are overdosed. I'm up 11 pounds in 12 days. I really don't think they're bunk. He seems to be a real stand up guy IMO.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried his 10 mg caps, but I'm on his 55 mg caps right now and they are AMAZING!! If anything they are overdosed. I'm up 11 pounds in 12 days. I really don't think they're bunk. He seems to be a real stand up guy IMO.
I agree. MSL is top notch!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
good to know because his domestic prices are super low...

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
MSL rocks! I'm on his 55 mg Dbols right now as well.. I am up 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Definately not bunk.. The pumps are insane!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13