injecting hm gears products

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here ever used any hm gear products?

Are they sterile?

and will ethyl alcohol kill any bacteria?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What is the concentration? It takes a long exposure time at low conc, and if your going to inject it, it better be pretty low (like 20% max) Chorbutanol and benzyl alcohol are slowly hydrolyzed and well suited, ethanol is a bad choice, I wouldn't shot it

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
3% ethyl alcohol.

Ran into a friend whos been shooting this for a month and no infection. But I took a look at his bottle and noticed no ba only ethyl alcohol. He says the day after his shot he is really tired and injection site knots up like a bitch. Also complains of headaches for a few days post shot. Hes gonna run it for 8 weeks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got to agree with the info Bryan's got. I have shot these and had horrible experiences. I think the products are good as far as their prohormone content but I had some very bad reactions to them. Large knot at inj site, fever, headache, fatigue all lasting about 48 hours. I actually shot two ccs of Burn free 1-test and I had so much pain in my leg that lasts two weeks, I could barely use it and I had to stretch it around the clock. I will not use these products in this manner again.

Mr.50

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Way too much internal crystal crash w/out the BA/BB, may as well be shooting susp.

8man

Awards
I shot 4oh test and I will never do it again. I had a knot in my leg that lasted for 3 weeks, I couldn't move it. The swelling is still there 2 months later. No abcess, I had fever, and bad fatigue after my injection. the pain from this stuff was crippling and I am not exagerating. I will never touch this again.

8man

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Way too much internal crystal crash w/out the BA/BB, may as well be shooting susp.
Very true, may as well be shooting sand and alcohol.
I threw away about 15 ml of this stuff.

MJ151

Awards
Just tried my first this weekend with only 1/2 ml of HM Gear Test-OH, mid-thigh as a trial. (before reading this thread obviously) Holy F.S. I could hardly walk the next day, no less train legs. Felt like somebody had taken a baseball bat to my mid-thigh although it looked just fine. No swelling, redness, bruising, fever or anything else, just hurts like crap from mid-thigh all the way down to just above my knee. AND this was ONLY 1/2 ml. I am very certain that my inj technique was correct as I have unrelated experience with such, although I only used a 1-incher 23g which can be debated. So today I hit the boards to see if others have had this problem with HM Gear and viola - found this thread and one other with posts of similar ecperiences.​
Is this stuff in any way unusable? I sure feel like quite the JA for believing their website claims, as given the ban I picked up enough for 2 or 3 cycles in early january. Only benifit is that I got it at less than 1/2 price but should have asked if the sale included a free wheelchair! Can't even imagine what the planned 3ml would feel like. In any case, enough of my complaining - Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do with this stuff? Perhaps bake off the EA and add BA, or just at BA/BB or someting else? Thanks for any help!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just dump it in a pie pan and reduce the volume over very low heat till you can't smell ethanol anymore. Then let it cool, add BA/BB, filter and say a little prayer before you shoot it again! It might work or it might not but it's worth it to try and salvage your investment. Go with 1/10cc on the first one, much less painful than 1/2 if it didn't work and still a good test.

MJ151

Awards
Thanks for the advice and it is definately worth a try. I have not done my own mixing before so I will do a few searches and some more research prior to trying this but can you suggest a hypothetical BA/BB concentration? I seem to recall 1.0% to 2.0% range on the BA but don't recall the BB. Also presume that the % is based on total volume correct?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What is the active in the product (4OHT cyp?) and what's the reported concentration?

MJ151

Awards
4-Hydroxy test decanoate (4,17 beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one decanoate), Sterile MCT oil and 3% EA.

MJ151

Awards
Sorry - forgot the concentration: 100mg/ml - 20ml vial

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
4-Hydroxy test decanoate (4,17 beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one decanoate), Sterile MCT oil and 3% EA.
Ohhh ****! It's the MTC oil that hurts, the 3% ethanol is nothing in comparison. MTC is basically the same thing as pump-n-pose. Probably caprylic chains if it's fairly clear. It looks like this product really was designed for oral use, or spot injections, or to hurt on purpose. You could cut it with a saturated oil, but it's going to hurt no matter what. Sorry bro, short of an elaborate extraction, it would be hard to fix.

MJ151

Awards
That really blows. Thanks for the help and info! Lesson learned - search first buy later, even if it seems to be a good deal.

What really pisses me off is that the manufacturer (HM Gear) posted right on the main page of there website a FAQ about shooting the stuff which essentially said that it was sterile, safe, more effective than oral, "but we obviously can't legally recommend this method...."

My understanding is that HM Gear is now essentially ALRI so readers may want to do some research before considering quassi recommended alternate delivery methods for their products.

I guess that I am going back to Egore in the back room of the gym unless anybody has any other suggestions to use this stuff. It's been a really long time since I have seen Egore - like 10+ years and back then it was all just orals.

Thanks again all and I look forward to continually learning until I can help others on this board.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D do you know what the oral absorbtion would be on this product?

Im guessing around 5% but would the ester still take the same amount of time to clear the body or would the GI tract interfere somehow?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D do you know what the oral absorbtion would be on this product?

Im guessing around 5% but would the ester still take the same amount of time to clear the body or would the GI tract interfere somehow?
It's propably not too bad, about 200 or 300mg oral might do the trick. Long chain esters like decanoate (10 carbons) have a fair chance at oral assimilation. It's by lymphatic circulation like TU soft gels (11 carbons) but the 4-OH increases water solubility so it might be well absorbed even w/out the ester. Just experiment till it feels right. I used an oil based 1-Test cyp solution once that hurt too much to shoot and got real results from 200-250mg oral. But BB/BA tastes chemical nasty!

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I'm so used of the pain now that it only hurts for a day. Sounds stupid and shyt, but it gets better after a few weeks. At first, you're in shock really. Like wtf did I just shoot. But it's more bearable now. I site-inject using a 28guage. Yea, I know what ya'll will say but I've got it down to a science now. Barely feel any pain. I do know what your going through though .

MJ151

Awards
Thanks Gizzle - can you tell us your dosages/amount for each spot injection and total weekly dosages. Also any other suggestions for using this product? Are the results worth the pain/trouble? Thanks again. Something funny happened with this reply so it is posted twice - sorry in advance.

8man

Awards
hm products

After 4 months I still have swelling in my leg from using hm gear.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Thanks Gizzle - can you tell us your dosages/amount for each spot injection and total weekly dosages. Also any other suggestions for using this product? Are the results worth the pain/trouble? Thanks again. Something funny happened with this reply so it is posted twice - sorry in advance.
I gained 7lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks from their Test-OH only. You need around 800mgs/week to see gains. Remember, the gains will be dry.
I used 1cc per spot. Ex. Mon-1cc in left bicep/1cc in right bicep
Wed. 1cc in left calve/1cc in right calve
Fri. 1cc in left delt/1cc in right delt.
Sat. 1cc left tricep/1cc right tricep.
Another thing if you're going this route, do not inject the bodypart if you're going to workout with it the next day. I know if sounds like a lot of pinning, but its a slin needle, you bearly even feel it. Anyway, if you have any more questions just holla at me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good info Griz! :thumbsup:
I'm like 8man, always had bad pain w/ 4OHT

MJ151

Awards
Thanks again Gizzle. That's what I am looking for - dry gains, which lead me to their products/claims so I am thankful to hear that it at least works. I'm almost 40 and not competing, just want to remake some of the gains that I could easily make in my younger days. Gizzle - have you ever tried any of their other products? I also have some of their Nandrolone-OH that I had planned to work into the cycles as a secondary substance and their Aromobolan for PCT (yes it was a very good sale!).

It is now 4 days after and definately getting better. Limp pretty much gone by last night. Still very sore to the touch today but not too bad when flexing. I think that I will try again at some point and will post again when I do. In the meantime if anybody has any other experiences or suggestions they would be much appreciated.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
No problem. Yes, I've used their Aromabolan P.C.T. To make a long story short it DOES work for PCT. It works well with 6-oxo just to add. I'm currently using ALRI "IMPACT" which is the exact same product w/the addition of phosphatidylserine and 7-keto. I like it better than Aromabolan. I'm experimenting with it ON cycle as well to combat Estrogen issues. I also have some Nandrolone-oh as well(2bottles) which Im planning to use with m 1,4add,4ad and superdrol this summer. I did some research and it(nandrolone-oh) compares w/ the steriod Steranobol which should also impart LEAN gains. It needs to be front loaded and ran for at least 8weeks. I only have 2 bottles so it will only last me 6weeks. I plan to frontload 1000mgs and run 600mgs from there. I expect a lot from this product.

MJ151

Awards
Thanks. I was planning the same combo of Aromabolan and 6-Oxo. What dosages/durations did you use for PCT and did you just start it at the end of your 6-week cycle?

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
No, because the Test-Oh is a decanoate, I waited 2 weeks then began PCT. Rule of thumb for a decanoate is usually 21 days to clear the system, but I figured what the hell, 14 should be enough. PCT went like this (1 bottle aromabolan, 2bottles 6-oxo)
--weeks--
1)Aromabolan 600mg(M.W.F)/600mg 6-0xo daily
2)Aromabolan 500mg(M.W.F)/400mg 6-0x0
3)Aromabolan 500mg(M.W.F)/400mg 6-0x0
4)Aromabolan 400mg(M.W.F)/300mg 6-oXo

If your going to use Test-OH by itself I think 6-oxo should be all the PCT you need from my experience. I was just being overly cautious. By the way, if you happen to use the Nandrolone-Oh before me, let me know how it goes.

MJ151

Awards
Thanks. My original plan was to do the test-oh alone first cycle, pct and time off, then to do a second cycle with both test-oh and nandrolone-oh to compare.

However, I still need to figure out how to get past or around the pain issue or I may have this stuff around for a long time. I just ordered some smaller pins so we will see... I'll keep you posted. My thigh is much better still today. Seems like it peaked out two days after and has got better since.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Well, in so many words, I'll take the nandrolone off your hands if you don't get around to it......thats basically all I can say about that. Hopefully you'll get used to the pain as I have. When I 1st Injected into my delts. They were so sore the next day I couldn't lift my arm above my head. Now, they will be sore the next day(pain is obviously there)...but like I said it become 2nd nature to me. Anyway, I have no idea why HM Gear had to produce such a painful product. I used their product as my 1st IM as well..

MJ151

Awards
Back to trying to "fix" this stuff, I added 10% BB to it and believe it or not it seemed to help. Only used 1/4 ml so I can't be totally sure until I try more. My quesion is if I do decide to cook this stuff to burn off the EA and replace it with BA, will the BB cook off as well? I think that the answer is no based on what I have found for the boiling and flash points of BB but figured that somebody here would know for sure.

I really do think that it may be either the OHT or EA in combo with the MTC oil that causes the severe pain rather than just the MTC oil alone. I say this because I also tried their Aromobolan PCT straight for comparison (also uses MTC oil) and, although there was still pain the next day, it was nothing compared to the OHT combo.

Thanks!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Back to trying to "fix" this stuff, I added 10% BB to it and believe it or not it seemed to help. Only used 1/4 ml so I can't be totally sure until I try more. My quesion is if I do decide to cook this stuff to burn off the EA and replace it with BA, will the BB cook off as well? I think that the answer is no based on what I have found for the boiling and flash points of BB but figured that somebody here would know for sure.

I really do think that it may be either the OHT or EA in combo with the MTC oil that causes the severe pain rather than just the MTC oil alone. I say this because I also tried their Aromobolan PCT straight for comparison (also uses MTC oil) and, although there was still pain the next day, it was nothing compared to the OHT combo.

Thanks!
BA has a high BP (over 200'c) and BB is over 300. So just cook it slow in a pie pan or something with a big surface area, until you can no longer detect the smell of ethanol. You should be able to refilter and salvage without further adjustments.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
hm gear used mct oil[synthol] in there nandro is like vpx's oh deca . they also use mct oil wich imo ballons your muscle that you inject.i found that out last year then added bb to it and it was less painful and spot injected in small amounts ...the pain at first was bad but faded 1 wk later but i soon got used to it.i had good results....its good that i found this out about hm gear before i even start now i now what to expect....iv'e also used TEAMLIFERESEARCH'S oh-nandroline and there is no pain at all [smooth.] good results...i bought enough to run several cycles as well as there 4ad decant @400mg/ml. so we'll see.

MJ151

Awards
What % BB did you add and how small are small amounts?

I have been testing 1/4 cc injections of the HM gear test-oh with 10% BB added. I have had varyying results from slight pain for 2 days to pretty moderate pain for 3-4 days. Still afraid to try 1/2 cc again even with the BB added but probably will at some point. I may also try cutting it with some sterile b12 that I ordered.

Dr D. - I tried cooking my original vial (started at approx 19 ml of original product and previously added 1.9 ml BB and 0.5 ml BA) and the stuff smoked at 250 F and smelled like crap that burnt my nose. I left it cooking for about 20 min and it never stopped smoking. I think that the MCT oil was burning because I wound up with less than 15 ml when I was done. I don't plan to test this batch on myself, but may take orally at some point. I tasted it and it still tastes nasty and made the tip of my tongue numb, which tells me that the BA/BB is still present.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that must have been the oil itself or the ester smoking, but it was hot enough for long enough that I bet all the EtOH is out, still, I'd be scared to shoot it after it started burning like that. I'd still probably try a small one (10units maybe) just to see if it did help. I have seen others report similar results to Waterlogged, how they acclimated to the pain after a few shots with that tough oil.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
after adding the bb to your solution you can reduce the pain somewhat , now only use small amounts in your biceps and larger amounts in your quads/glute...now when you put it into these muscles start low and add eah time:like if you need 1cc that day put1/4cc in your bi..1/4 in the other bi or more if you can take it.ect.. then after a few days youll be more and more used to it and the pain will seem minimal.......i say small amount s because what i can handle everbody cant.,..see what i mean....however that mct oil will inflate your mucles so you definately dont want to go to fast.....iput to much in my bicep at first and it was hard tight and bigger and thjen i worked it out and it got all black and blue inside my bi all the way to the top of my forearm ...so be careful !

oh yeah before i forget, i thought that i'll probably try to burn the ethyl out of the hm gear by lighting it for a few minutes because it should burn rather quickly then i'll add ba/bb to it and filter.

MJ151

Awards
Gizzle - are you still on here? I think that I have given up on trying to use HM Gear OHT and OHN.

MJ151

Awards
Gizz,

Since PM's are no longer available, why don't you email me at *********

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
damnit, answer your email. I can "answer" the questions you have.

MJ151

Awards
any luck on making the formestane an injectable
The HM Gear Aromabolan (Formestane Acetate 200mg/ml) is rather painless at 1ml mixed with 1ml of B12. It was uses as PCT after a mild 5-weeker of MOHN. Seemed to work just fine and increased libido, although PCT may not even have been needed after 24-36mg ed of MOHN for 5 weeks.

Following up on my earlier posts, since the Aromobolan is also a MCT oil base with 3% ethyl alcohol as a preservative and does not cause pain or irritation at 1ml, it confirms that HM Gear OHT and OHN products are painful due to the poor solubility of their base ingredients and not due to the MCT nor EA. Adding BB to these did not seem to help at all.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had the same type of pain with inj of aromabolan.

The HM Gear Aromabolan (Formestane Acetate 200mg/ml) is rather painless at 1ml mixed with 1ml of B12. It was uses as PCT after a mild 5-weeker of MOHN. Seemed to work just fine and increased libido, although PCT may not even have been needed after 24-36mg ed of MOHN for 5 weeks.

Following up on my earlier posts, since the Aromobolan is also a MCT oil base with 3% ethyl alcohol as a preservative and does not cause pain or irritation at 1ml, it confirms that HM Gear OHT and OHN products are painful due to the poor solubility of their base ingredients and not due to the MCT nor EA. Adding BB to these did not seem to help at all.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i've heard of cutting other gear with b-12 to help.

MJ151

Awards
i've heard of cutting other gear with b-12 to help.
Lots of folks use it to cut prop and other short ester gear that tends to cause irritation. Seems to work for some people, not for others, works for some gear, not for others. B12 did jack sh*t for the pain caused by HM Gear OHT. That stuff feels like you have shot crazy glue. OK at first but then hardens up into a knot like you would not believe.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i hope that i read a post where someone found a solution since mine is sitting and waiting ,however i've used T.L.R's no pain at all with good results twice.....now i've endured some painful **** , yuno the stuff that hurts for a week but have to use ed and rotate so by the time a week goes by that muscle just stopped achen the day b4 you shoot it again....lol