M1T / 4ad 2weeker

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go ahead and do a 2-week cycle of Higher Power M1T and LG 4ad+.
I started last Sunday 10/31 at 5mg m1t and 300mg 4ad. As far as strength and weight increases so far both have been minimal in the first week (maybe an extra rep here or there and a few pounds of water).

Either way, for this last week I went ahead and ramped up the m1t dose to 10mg now. So we'll see how this Higher Power stuff works now. I'm gonna be pissed if this **** doesn't work like everyone sais it does.

I weighed in at 174 last Monday morning before breakfast and after dropping off the kids at the pool. I will update tomorrow.

iron ogr

Awards
It worked for me...can't expect too much from 5mg. :blink:

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
It worked for me...can't expect too much from 5mg. :blink:
I'm more worried about the fact that it's Higher Power more than anything else.
Which brand did you use and how much?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
using the 4ad+ trans or gel caps? im thinking of using it for my m1t cycle

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I was recently told by a very experienced person here that I could do a 30 day 5mg M1T run for decent results and minimal sides, starting with a pyramid up from 1.25mgs the first 3 days, then 2.5 for the next 3 and up as the best way to ease in and minimize sides , and I would add that one should consider front loading a 4Ad dermal because it takes a week plus to get benefits from it.

No privates, Bro, an inside joke. No, not those kind of privates.....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that, please let us know I have 2 bottles of HP sitting around.

Chr0niC

Awards
lol i no a kid hes 14 he takes M1D And when he didnt take it he benched 145 lbs but after 2 weeks of half a pill he could bench 200 lbs hes gotten way stronger no sides maybe a lil acne like 2 pimples....

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i no a kid hes 14 he takes M1D And when he didnt take it he benched 145 lbs but after 2 weeks of half a pill he could bench 200 lbs hes gotten way stronger no sides maybe a lil acne like 2 pimples....
bullshit!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Well I just took the post-****, pre-breakfast weigh in and stood at 177 lbs (+3 from last Monday). I am using transdermal 4ad+ and I started on it a week prior to starting the m1t btw.

I haven't noticed too many sides yet, except for the blue balls sensation for short periods of time. And I felt the lethargy the 1st day but after that the only side was minimal aggression at times.

I'm actually thinking of trying the grapefruit juice thing as well. What was the general consensus on that?

Theories:
Maybe theses 3lbs are pretty dry since my transdermal 4ad contains hydroxytest.
Maybe since I doubled the dose, I'll gain double the weight i gained last week, hmmmm.
Maybe the methyls and grapefruit juice theory goes the same for methyls and orange juice.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just completed my second week of m1t/4ad. UL m1t @ 10mg day (5mg X 2) and 333mg td 4ad (t-gel & 1fast powder). I loaded the 4ad for 10 or 11 days prior to the m1t. First week, body weight went up fast, strength was like you - a couple reps or a couple pounds extra on the bar, nothing big. Second week, weight came on a little slower, but strength increased much quicker. I'm going a few more days to see if I've hit a plateau, if so I'll stop. I may go another week or so if gains and/or strength keep coming. No bad sides, I actually feel great on this stuff (my first m1t cycle). My joints (especially shoulders) are screaming though. A lot of that, I believe, is from rapid strength increase and increased workout frequency. I've been hitting the weights more often because recovery time seems significantly reduced. If you bump to 10mg a still don't see much, you may want to contact one of the board sponsors or get some UL m1t for your next cycle. I've heard mixed reviews of the HP stuff. Maybe there are batch inconsistencies (which would explain the mixed reviews) & maybe you have some from a weak batch. Just a thought.....

dd

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
If there are batch inconsistencies I will be sure to get my refund for all 3 bottles I have purchased. Judgement week, Higher Power!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 mgs is enough to grow on m1t, I used 10 and at the the time I weighed 290. First week I gained some weight, second I gained more and that's when the strength came as well. Give it time. The 4ad really needs to be used for 4-6 weeks. Next time frontload for a couple of weeks. Good luck with your cycle bro.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF:think: no need for this sh*t. Perhaps you need to tell your friend to get a clue. And quit posting BS.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
theres a guy on bb.com running 50mgs of hp m1t and claims he is getting no effects..dont even get me started..lol

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If there are batch inconsistencies I will be sure to get my refund for all 3 bottles I have purchased. Judgement week, Higher Power!!!
keep us posted....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Question: is the Higher Power bottle - Blue (newer version) or Red (older version)?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

My strength gains are not by any means "through the roof" and I've yet to experience any dramatic increase in body weight. I feel really shutdown and the blueballs sensation isn't fun. So far, this is below my expectations for this compound. If nothing improves over the course of these last four days, then Higher Power will earn their way onto my **** list.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Youre at 5mg? I'd up it to 10mg...
Is this your first M1T cycle?

I have the blue/purple bottle (i think those are legit - it could just be the labeling though)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Youre at 5mg? I'd up it to 10mg...
Is this your first M1T cycle?

I have the blue/purple bottle (i think those are legit - it could just be the labeling though)
No I've been at 10mg since Sunday. I have 2 of the red bottles and one of the blue/purples. I've been using the red which contains the little white round saucer shaped tabs. The blue/purple bottles have capsules in them.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to notice a decrease in my appetite as of the last few days. I can't wait to end this cycle, what a bad run.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that flex wheeler on your activar? handzilla..thats not you is it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to notice a decrease in my appetite as of the last few days. I can't wait to end this cycle, what a bad run.
M1t can effect appetite negatively, and it sounds like you are shut down. I would say give it more time as it seems like it's definitely m1t, however, you may be a non-responder.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
In conclusion, the Red Bottle (tablets) are worthless?
No gains, all sides?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No gains, all sides?
I don't know how you could have m1t sides if it wasn't m1t. If they were underdosed, I don't think the sides would be present. Maybe it's like ryansm said, "a non-responder".

dd

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You may want to bump up the dose to 15mg. I have seen a few people that didn't see anything until they went to 15 or 20. Most people do seem to respond to 5 or 10mg there first time around with it.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's Flex Wheeler, in there.

No gains, all sides?

-I was hoping you could tell me that. From what i understand it is all the same tabs or caps.

I don't know how you could have m1t sides if it wasn't m1t. If they were underdosed, I don't think the sides would be present. Maybe it's like ryansm said, "a non-responder".

dd

-I hope I am not a non responder. I will definitely know what's up tomorrow on chest day.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
You may want to bump up the dose to 15mg. I have seen a few people that didn't see anything until they went to 15 or 20. Most people do seem to respond to 5 or 10mg there first time around with it.
I responded very well to 300mg of 1ad so 10 mg M1T should be plenty.
My left ball already feels blue. Wouldn't bumping the dose up to 15 make it feel worse?

What's the longest you guys have heard of M1T taking to kick in?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I responded very well to 300mg of 1ad so 10 mg M1T should be plenty.
My left ball already feels blue. Wouldn't bumping the dose up to 15 make it feel worse?

What's the longest you guys have heard of M1T taking to kick in?
I would be a little concerned about the blue ball feeling. An ache here or there, but you are making it sound like a constant pain.

I have seen people not respond until the end of week 2, but it's rare. They also upped their dose at the same time. The others are right, you may be a non-responder, but I would go higher than 10mg before calling that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
How about running the purple bottle for 4-5days?
Seriously, a handful of days you should be pumped beyond belief and up 2-4lbs at the very least if the stuff is legit.
As long as you don't use them up BB.com will give you a refund.

For all who care,
This is the difference between the bottles:
The newer ones are Purple and say 'Higher Power Nutrition'
The older ones are Red and say 'Higher Power'

They look like this:
The Red Bottle will say: 'M1T' not 'M1D'*
* this is the Higher Power Methyl Dien (by all accounts it is legit).

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
The aches are on and off. I have to tell my girl not to lick my achy breaky balls.

Maybe I will crack open that blue bottle tomorrow.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
see how that goes....
If not so good, return it for Omega's M1T.
That's what I may be doing

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Well I trainied chest today and my strength was up just a little. Definiety not as much as I expected. I didn't wanna crack open the blue bottle because that would've tampered with the results from the red one.

For now I don't think this M1T is what others have been making it out to be. I believe there are better PH/PS out there that produce results that are just as good if not better, with not such as hardcore of a shutdown, and less sides.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a hard gainer and M1t did it for me. I was not impressed with large doses of m4ohn. but some dont respond to m1t.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Different people respond differently. I'm on my last day of my m1t(10mg)/4ad (333mg td) cycle. I've been on the combo for 17 days. M1t is UL, 4ad is 1fast powder in t-gel. I started at 244lbs & I'm ending at 261. Strength has gone up some, but not spectacular amounts. I've gone up 20 - 30 pounds on a couple of big lifts, but only a few pounds or reps in some smaller muscle lifts. Absolutely no loss of libido (in fact it has increased) and no pain, tingling, or anything else unusual in my balls. One may have shrunk slightly, but I'm not positive about that. Sides were nonexistent for the first two weeks (in fact I've felt great, better than normal), but in the last couple of days I've had some mild low back tightening and some debilitating pumps (especially in my forearms). Not bad sides by any means. So, I'm extremely happy with my cycle results and how I responded to m1t. I feel I'm one of the lucky people who can get excellent results without being miserable for the entire cycle.

For now I don't think this M1T is what others have been making it out to be. I believe there are better PH/PS out there that produce results that are just as good if not better, with not such as hardcore of a shutdown, and less sides.
This may very well be true FOR YOU. But I believe that the others that have made it out to be great stuff, think this because they did get excellent results. From reading for many months before trying it myself, I feel that m1t was made out to be either; the most powerful currently legal muscle builder in existence or; the most side-effect laden, miserable substance ever sold over-the-counter. I went in with high hopes and low expectations. Fortunately, I respond well to m1t and will use it again in the future. If you got nothing but bad sides from m1t, then there are definitely better PH/PS out there for you. Your m1t experience has definitely sucked. I wish you luck and success with the other compounds you try in the future.

dd

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Thanx, dd. For some reason I feel it's the brand though, could just be a bunk batch. I might give it another chance with a different brand though. I read a lotta bad **** about the HP m1t over at bb.com forums.

charliewat

Awards
Im using underground labs M1t for 12 days and only 5 pounds from 199 to 204. I have been doing 10mg ed should I go for another week and up the dose to 15mg or just finish the 14 days and start my nolva? The only sides are mild lathargy and smaller nuts, but my blood pressure was 140/90, or something like that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Im using underground labs M1t for 12 days and only 5 pounds from 199 to 204. I have been doing 10mg ed should I go for another week and up the dose to 15mg or just finish the 14 days and start my nolva? The only sides are mild lathargy and smaller nuts, but my blood pressure was 140/90, or something like that.
I'd finish at 10mg. Weight gain usually sibsides after 14days. I wouldnt go longer than 21days though.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is M1T is really cheap, i.e., cheap enough to send back if its a bad batch. If we can buy grams for less than $10, think how cheap Higher Power gets the powder.

I've had only good experiences with their products.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
I have been hearing bad **** about High Power M1T.
So far I think thats 4 boards that have someone say m1t isnt working.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Could it be that my gains in mass are smaller but dryer since I'm running hydroxytest with it?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the HP seems to be Hit or Miss,
I'm sending mine back...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It could be handzilla, but you should be noticing some pretty insane strength gains regardless.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is tough to evaluate a situation like this without seeing a complete diet/training supps program laid out. My guess is if you are getting some predictable negative side effects, the M1T is both real and dosed appropriately (cheap as ****, why would they underdose).

If you aren't able to make regular strength progression off-cycle and gain bodyweight simply by adjusting caloric intake it is quite possible you may be disappointed even on M1T.

Looking at my results from last cycle at 5mg, I wouldn't expect more than about 5 lbs lean tissue at the very most in two weeks. 10mg may not have netted me anymore than that either. When you think about it that is quite a lot of muscle in a very short time. Having an better training program this time around helped to produce much better strength gains. Just let the M1T amplify your normal progress.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Card, 5 lean lbs in 2 weeks is a lot. I don't have a problem with not making the hugest gains, as long as I'm able to keep them.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Just knocked down my second dose of nolva this morning. I weigh 178lbs (up 4lbs from 2 Monday ago). I'll also be taking creatine before I work out for these next couple weeks.

In my lift yesterday I still noticed considerable strength gains. So it seems that the M1T did work but only at about 50% as well as I thought it would. I don't feel as shut down anymore, but I know my boyz aren't back in town yet. With right PCT I seems to bounce back pretty quick. Damn, I can't wait for superdrol.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Hand zilla I used exactly the same as you. the red higher power m1t and 4ad+ from legal gear.

I gained about 12lbs in 2 weeks just like everybody says, lot's of water weight though.
My strenth gains were minimal though.

I don't think it's the product that's bust, it's probly that you just don't respond well to m1t in general.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Hand zilla I used exactly the same as you. the red higher power m1t and 4ad+ from legal gear.

I gained about 12lbs in 2 weeks just like everybody says, lot's of water weight though.
My strenth gains were minimal though.

I don't think it's the product that's bust, it's probly that you just don't respond well to m1t in general.
Thanks for the input, ManGuy. How much of those 12lbs were you able to hang on to?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 10 of PCT and I weighed in this morning at 175.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0