MHCG

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible at all to methylate hcg, and if so could it legally be sold as a supplement if it hasn't been persued as a prescription drug?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I mean.... it probably is possible to methylate alot of stuff, but it may not have benifits and it can change a substance completley. Regular HCG works fine, no need for methylation that would be weird.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The real question is whether or not an intrepid entrepreneur will be kind enough as to start selling HCG as a research chemical again. This was available at one time for us above-ground folks, and I wish it still was. It's the main thing that prevents me from running longer cycles.

SOMEONE PLEASE START SELLING THIS! My research donkey will thank you!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
guys, this is avalable through online pharms, may coast and arm and leg but you can get it. and if you look around long enough there are lots of places to get it, and I am not talking about sources

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
guys, this is avalable through online pharms, may coast and arm and leg but you can get it. and if you look around long enough there are lots of places to get it, and I am not talking about sources
An arm and a leg is right! It makes me mad because most of these proteins could be manufatured synthetically for as cheap as insulin! I would rather use cheap, clean synthetic hCG than expensive extracts of pooled pregnancy piss. :blink:
It still makes me nervous to use it, I worry about anti-body formation.

And no, it can't me 'methylated'
At least not it the context of making it oral or legal

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
An arm and a leg is right! It makes me mad because most of these proteins could be manufatured synthetically for as cheap as insulin! I would rather use cheap, clean synthetic hCG than expensive extracts of pooled pregnancy piss. :blink:
It still makes me nervous to use it, I worry about anti-body formation.

And no, it can't me 'methylated'

At least not it the context of making it oral or legal
**** you probably get more urine from going down on a girl then then the HCG :rofl:

Well if you can get a script for it its not bad at all. even without a script you can get a 16 weeks cycles worth for less then then the cost of a dinner date at a nice place, with drinks.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
**** you probably get more urine from going down on a girl then then the HCG :rofl:

Well if you can get a script for it its not bad at all. even without a script you can get a 16 weeks cycles worth for less then then the cost of a dinner date at a nice place, with drinks.
Don't want to make anyone too jealous, but I got a bunch of 5000 IU thingies of HCG for 3 dollars each while I was in Egypt. Ah the joys of third world countries :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to make anyone too jealous, but I got a bunch of 5000 IU thingies of HCG for 3 dollars each while I was in Egypt. Ah the joys of third world countries :thumbsup:
You know I've always held our troops in high honor, why don't you PM with some of that and I'll test it for chemical toxins before you use it all! :D Really though, good for you! US drug companies have gotten so greedy.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
You know I've always held our troops in high honor, why don't you PM with some of that and I'll test it for chemical toxins before you use it all! :D Really though, good for you! US drug companies have gotten so greedy.
The funny thing is that at the time, I didn't know how dosing works with HCG, I just heard it was a good thing to take while on a long cycle, so I thought each 5000IU thingy was an individual serving, like a test ampule. I guess I really don't need 12 5000IU HCG vials, but after hearing how much people in the states are paying for it, I'm glad I bought that much. My 12 were about 1/4th of the price people are paying for 1 5000 IU thingy. :rasp:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is that at the time, I didn't know how dosing works with HCG, I just heard it was a good thing to take while on a long cycle, so I thought each 5000IU thingy was an individual serving, like a test ampule. I guess I really don't need 12 5000IU HCG vials, but after hearing how much people in the states are paying for it, I'm glad I bought that much. My 12 were about 1/4th of the price people are paying for 1 5000 IU thingy. :rasp:
Yes support your fellow troops and click the "Send SS a message via email" link. :box:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yes support your fellow troops and click the "Send SS a message via email" link. :box:
Just out of curiosity, is there anything illegal about mailing HCG from outside to inside the states (not one of the 3 states its a scheduled drug at, but one of the other 47 states)?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, is there anything illegal about mailing HCG from outside to inside the states (not one of the 3 states its a scheduled drug at, but one of the other 47 states)?
Do I smell a bussiness venture?(wink wink)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Do I smell a bussiness venture?(wink wink)
Heh, if its legal, I may take more vacations to Egypt. Can you think of anybody on the board who'd be interested in cheap HCG?:think:

On a side note, I know its illegal to send real roids, but it was: 5 bucks for 3 100mg ampules of Test Prop, 4 bucks for 250mg of test ethanate, and 5 bucks for 200ml of sustanon.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump for Rob's question regarding the legality of shipping HCG into the U.S.
hehehe

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
If anyones interested, I posted in the swap meet about my HCG.