Morning Star Test E bad?

hardlyworkin

Awards
Ok this is my second shot and I did it just like the first....wiped the vile with alcohol pad, drew through a new needle, wiped the area with new alcohol pad, changed to new needle and injected with 1.5 inch pin. Well it abcessed.....do you think its the gear or just bad luck this time? How can I reduce the chances this doesnt happen again? The gear is Morning Star Labs Test E with 4% BA in cotton seed oil. Since the first inject went good could the gear still be good or need to be baked or filtered?

Stumbo

Awards
Im running MSL test e too, no problems here. Your first shot would have absessed if it was the test.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is my second shot and I did it just like the first....wiped the vile with alcohol pad, drew through a new needle, wiped the area with new alcohol pad, changed to new needle and injected with 1.5 inch pin. Well it abcessed.....do you think its the gear or just bad luck this time? How can I reduce the chances this doesnt happen again? The gear is Morning Star Labs Test E with 4% BA in cotton seed oil. Since the first inject went good could the gear still be good or need to be baked or filtered?
Just because it didn't get you the first time doesn't mean that it isn't the gear. doesn't mean that it is ether. For 6 bucks get a .2 filter and refilter it. its worth the peace of mind. Anytime you use anything but humen grade gear this is a posiblity, maybe rare, maybe not rare but always a posiblilty. For myself its 2 buck for a new sterile vial and 6 more for a .2 whatman filter. And just because the gear has 4% BA in it (assuming thats right) doesn't make it clean. particulates are more likely to cause an abcessed then any bacteria contamanation.

Also remember that wiping things with an alcohol pad does not make it sterile. it just cleans well. the alcohol would take much longer to kill the bacteria then what people spend wiping thing. If your worried about it look into an idione based disinfectant.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
lemelange.com for the filter. also check getpinz.com

they both stock sterile whatmans cheap <$5

hardlyworkin

Awards
I was looking at the filters and it says that .2um is for water and .45um is for oil. The test e is in oil so I should get the .45um filter???? Also should I bake the oil first and while its warm run it throught the filter? I was thinking baking at 200 degrees for 20mins and then pull it out and filter it into the new vile?? Is there a proceedure for this somewhere?

dego

Awards
I was looking at the filters and it says that .2um is for water and .45um is for oil. The test e is in oil so I should get the .45um filter???? Also should I bake the oil first and while its warm run it throught the filter? I was thinking baking at 200 degrees for 20mins and then pull it out and filter it into the new vile?? Is there a proceedure for this somewhere?
You can get oil through a .22 but I wouldn't use anything bigger than a 10ml syringe as it is a bitch, but imho worth the peace of mind.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Bake it with a needle in the top to vent it (200-250 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Then filter it if you want to into a new sterile vial. Filter it when it is hot, it should go much eaisier.

size

Awards
  • Established
Just because it didn't get you the first time doesn't mean that it isn't the gear. doesn't mean that it is ether. For 6 bucks get a .2 filter and refilter it. its worth the peace of mind. Anytime you use anything but humen grade gear this is a posiblity, maybe rare, maybe not rare but always a posiblilty. For myself its 2 buck for a new sterile vial and 6 more for a .2 whatman filter. And just because the gear has 4% BA in it (assuming thats right) doesn't make it clean. particulates are more likely to cause an abcessed then any bacteria contamanation.

Also remember that wiping things with an alcohol pad does not make it sterile. it just cleans well. the alcohol would take much longer to kill the bacteria then what people spend wiping thing. If your worried about it look into an idione based disinfectant.

This is PERFECT advice.
:thumbsup:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Morning Star Labs is top notch, never heard anyone complain about his gear. I love it!

hardlyworkin

Awards
Well I am not very impressed...I got the abcess from his test e and his dbol seems very weak at 30mg/day???

cobra1414

Awards
No issues with MSL testE here either.

Buddy of mine is usin the dbol-55s and has no complaints.

Weird, how long since you started?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am running some Morning Star at the moment too. Going quite well.