My m1t cycle

IwannaGrow

Awards
My m1t cycle what do you think ?

im 23 and my wieght is 185 and i am eating at least 1 g of protein per lb im
drinking a gallon of water a day and for a total calorie count i don't know
all in all clean diet 5- 6meals a day

i have been working out off and on for 3 yrs and i have deciede to do a cycle of m1t here

week 1 5mg ed
week 2 10mg ed
week 3 15 mg ed
week 4 20mg ed
i was thinking of using underground labs or higher power m1t ? price seems very reasonalble
pct

i was thinking of using novladex

something like
Nolva 60mg liquid day 1
40mg day 2
40mg day 3
20mg day 4-14

was gonna get the nova form physcial enhacment wondering on shipping and how reilable they are ?

Any feed back on this Post would be much appreacate : which brand ? does right ? and hows shipping to canada ...

Thanks

IwannaGrow

Awards
Hey everybody anyfeed back on this would be good is there any thing im missing ??
I

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
PCT:
week 1 : nolva 60mg ed
week 2: nolva 40mg ed
week 3: nolva 20mg ed
week 4: if needed nolva 10mg ed

bump your diet up to at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

physical enhancement is very reliable, they are a board sponsor here.

not sure about canadian shipping regulations though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump Beelz, and no need to pyramid the dose unless you are assessing tolerance, but 10mgs at your weight should be fine.

IwannaGrow

Awards
THanks for the info . Is there any difference between the types of M1t ?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no, m1t is m1t. i've heard good and bad about higher power though, and whether it's legit or not. try physical enhancement for M1t as well.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
custom has it physicalenhancement is a boar sponsor so ur safe..and nutraplanet ahs it too..not a hard compound to find..and the first 2 i listed should satisfy ur pct needs also

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me all the physically noticeable muscle growth seems to have occured within the first 2 weeks with the compound. So I would run the highest dose you are going to run for that timeframe, in this case 10mg is good imo. It is possible 5mg wouldn't produce max anabolism for you. Avoid such a possibility!

I would definitely go ahead and hit a good 400grams+ protein per day. It is such a simple thing to do and like higher calories will give you a better overall shot at max anabolism. Speaking of which, before you even think about starting this cycle figure out exactly how many calories you will need to gain naturally about 1.5-2lbs or so bodyweight a week. Eat no less than this amount if you want to max muscle gains and rely on actual experimental data, not a rough estimate.

Also what does your training program look like? Make sure you are able to make consisent gains in strength on a program that works well for your body before starting. Let the drugs amplify that training effect.

Also need liver protectants and something to combat high blood pressure.

IwannaGrow

Awards
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOU RESPONSES . i have contacted physcial enhacement and unfortunaly they don't ship to canada :( SO i don't know what im going to do to get the NOvladex .... any suggestions ?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i know mike has shipped thngs in old creatine containers to canada..maybe u could work it out with a vender or a fellow forum member

IwannaGrow

Awards
Well this blows .... frig "mike " if your reading this that would be great and i thought novladex liquid was legal in canada ? "for reserch purposes "
anyways
thnaks for everything !

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah don't be afraid to stuff your face (with good food), I ran M1T for 15 days when I was ~185 (a little heavier), finished at 204.
I like the 15-20day cycles. The 4th week of M1T is overkill in my book.

good luck with it!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I posted a while back about Higher power, and how it was junk. I started at 198lbs and finished at 199; with a really good diet and everything.

Oh and your stealing my name. :saw:
just kidding

-WannaGro

IwannaGrow

Awards
Ok SO higher power is off the list and the fourth week in the cycle may be over kill ....

I willl take this all in to consideration thanks for the responses .

Heres my problem thow .. I can't seem to hook up any thing for pct no buddy wants to ship novladex to canada .. ANy one know of a company in canada or some one that will ship ? PM if you have any ideas and i understand posting source may be bad forum but ... this is burtal ....

ANy ideas on what to do for my PCT !!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
try the canadian juice monsters forum..they should be able to point un int he right direction u may have to go 007 to get it..lol

IwannaGrow

Awards
DO you think u could post a link to that or PM with it ?
thanks

007 eh!.... hummm

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
For me all the physically noticeable muscle growth seems to have occured within the first 2 weeks with the compound. So I would run the highest dose you are going to run for that timeframe, in this case 10mg is good imo. It is possible 5mg wouldn't produce max anabolism for you. Avoid such a possibility!

I would definitely go ahead and hit a good 400grams+ protein per day. It is such a simple thing to do and like higher calories will give you a better overall shot at max anabolism. Speaking of which, before you even think about starting this cycle figure out exactly how many calories you will need to gain naturally about 1.5-2lbs or so bodyweight a week. Eat no less than this amount if you want to max muscle gains and rely on actual experimental data, not a rough estimate.

Also what does your training program look like? Make sure you are able to make consisent gains in strength on a program that works well for your body before starting. Let the drugs amplify that training effect.

Also need liver protectants and something to combat high blood pressure.
In addition, please make sure you have Nolva on hand before you even start your cycle. IMO the M1T harsh shutdown by far outweights any type of gains you'll make, not to mention side effects like puffyness/bloating, etc. You'll be much happier with Nolva on hand in case of an emergency or for PCT... But, I'm sure you already know all this since you're actively looking for Nolva prior to starting your cycle, so good luck and I hope it all works out for you. :thumbsup: